Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Wake n bake with some AK47 and coffee... 9-11-01 one of those days I will never forget when and where I heard of the event. Got a potential of tropical systems for the coming weekend...nature going to suck up all the heat and cool us off. Snakes you say!....they are just starting to crawl back to their den areas here. I usually encounter a rattlin snake or two on walks in the Fall. We have Copperheads,Cotton Mouths,Pygmy Rattler, Coral Snake,Eastern Diamondback and Canebreak Rattler . Nice selection of those biting critters. Wishing everyone a pain and stress free day. Oh I forgot to mention the most dreaded variety !...Texas 2 step snake...known to reside in the piney woods of TX....they bite...you take 2 steps and fall over.:)

VDK7R2KPLFEVJOU5HSOMFXW7FM.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon OFC! I don't blame you Keef. I'd of killed it twice. They got any kind of markings and I'm grabbing a weapon. We have mostly gardener snakes up here. There's some rattlers down south and I've heard of copperheads in the country, by the w.v./kentucky borders. Never seen a deadly snake up here. They're so quiet and so fast. They don't put up to many signs when they're indoor either. How are you suppose to know you got a new room mate??

Have any of you grown kali mist? Got a family member begging for it. Who's got the best beans?

Being on the retirement list isn't so bad. At first it was tough. No purpose, no destination. But then I realized my time is my own now. I do what I want! It took about 2 years to adjust and quit missing work. Establish a routine at home quickly and I bet that would help. Set a schedule or something. Once I started doing that thingsfelt better.

I lost a Larry & Lemons. It just stopped growing and shriveled up. The 2 I put into soil havent popped. Sitting on 7 babies, 2 BoC and 1 larry & lemons. The WhStr looks tiny. IDK if she'll make it either but I'm pulling for it, really want to ttry that one.

OFC, I hope you're all having a splendid day. I hope everyone is pain free and feeling happy.

Good morning stoners...delivered our meals this morning and now I’m installing some seeds I soaked overnight...got 3 more Purple Haze, a shark shock cbd fem and a lemon haze cbd fem...Also it turns out I mistook the one PH in my garden and it’s starting to look more feminine...I’ll keep a close eye but it’s getting a bit hairy and what I thought may have been balls were just the start of some flowers forming...maybe...I’ll keep a close eye...if it turns out a boy I’ll keep some pollen and use it on one of these new PH that are all going to be girls (wishful thinking)...
Nice day today, me and momma are gonna take a drive up the hill to check out a nice lake for kayaking...no kayaking today though with momma’s busted wing...

Free at last ! - Free at last !-No Texas hasn't changed it's dam laws yet !-- Dam internet tried to keep me off the OFC ! -- I'm like a bad penny I just keep rolling back to ya !-- I make nice canna caps !-- Hope all are well ? -- Still hellhot in the woods !-- Where is this thing ya'll call fall ?

Yeah its back to 90 here too. 80% humidity as well. Did I say I hate trimming? No I did not. Well never before now. I will happily give up the little bit of flavor or whatever but I have no plans to ever dry trim a plant again! Took twice as long and gums up my Fiskars even worse then doing it wet.

I can’t imagine how it would be easier to trim dry unless your using one of those tumble machines but it seems like they would shake loose stuff you don’t want loose...
Mamma wanted to get outa the house today so we loaded up and went for a drive, found a nice little creek to sit by and chill, no phone service, nuthin...but peace’n quiet...

Last edited:
Keef you gotta set some of those snakes on the robots, scare am away... red n yellow kill a fellow, red n black, friend of jack... we have the occasional diamondback and cottonmouth up here, mostly garters and sometimes a fat black Eastern Racer will come shimmying along on the river n damn near scare ya outta yer canoe, worse than surprise beavers!

Keef, since you have that fermenter I'm thinking you need to take about 5lbs of trim and ferment it. Now that be some brandy I'd try. Might need to add some flavor

Dam robots !- and snakes !--
Welcome to the OFC Stinky !-- We Ain't all old !-- More like a community !-- They've been having to teach me how to grow weed in this stuff they call dirt !-- I'm water pharmer - I don't know about this dirty dirt stuff !- - Plants don't seem to mind !-- Can't post a pic cause I only got bout half a bar !
Y'all got to back me up on this !- I told the nephew it was for the C02 and everybody knows it's good luck to brew in the grow room ! -- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-
The babies coming on strong !- I'll have them sexed soon enough -- Then I'll get all pimpish and put them hoes on da street -- Better go get me my money !

I was a water farmer in my teens, before I smoked my first joint, NFT commercial basil, utter s4*tshow, place folded like a drunk poker player after the investors ran for the hills. Ahh bioshelters, would have made a grwat reality show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back