Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Sep 11, 2019 #21061

Keef

Keef

Keef

I don't do the like thing -- I like all the post on the OFC !-- Plus it's one less thing to remember-- No offense !- I'm lucky to be able to get to MP -- I'm just barely computer functional !-- I even have trouble sending and reading PMs !--
    Got some trim in the oven and got a bag of empty 00 jell caps- Might have to whittle me a dam rod to pack cannacaps !- On a mission !

2. Sep 11, 2019 #21062

Keef

Keef

Keef

Packing cannacaps !--

novitius, drcree and hollowpoint like this.
  3. Sep 11, 2019 #21063

Keef

Keef

Keef

3 caps is nice !-- I just passed Other Keef in the hall when I was on the way to the bathroom-- he was coming out !-- He alright !

4. Sep 11, 2019 #21064

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Watch out for snakes in that hallway...or hoses with teeth...

5. Sep 11, 2019 #21065

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

Good Morning OFC...Wake n bake with some AK47 and coffee... 9-11-01 one of those days I will never forget when and where I heard of the event. Got a potential of tropical systems for the coming weekend...nature going to suck up all the heat and cool us off. Snakes you say!....they are just starting to crawl back to their den areas here. I usually encounter a rattlin snake or two on walks in the Fall. We have Copperheads,Cotton Mouths,Pygmy Rattler, Coral Snake,Eastern Diamondback and Canebreak Rattler . Nice selection of those biting critters. Wishing everyone a pain and stress free day. Oh I forgot to mention the most dreaded variety !...Texas 2 step snake...known to reside in the piney woods of TX....they bite...you take 2 steps and fall over.:)

VDK7R2KPLFEVJOU5HSOMFXW7FM.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    novitius, Rosebud and umbra like this.
  6. Sep 11, 2019 #21066

novitius

novitius

novitius

Afternoon OFC! I don't blame you Keef. I'd of killed it twice. They got any kind of markings and I'm grabbing a weapon. We have mostly gardener snakes up here. There's some rattlers down south and I've heard of copperheads in the country, by the w.v./kentucky borders. Never seen a deadly snake up here. They're so quiet and so fast. They don't put up to many signs when they're indoor either. How are you suppose to know you got a new room mate??

Have any of you grown kali mist? Got a family member begging for it. Who's got the best beans?

Being on the retirement list isn't so bad. At first it was tough. No purpose, no destination. But then I realized my time is my own now. I do what I want! It took about 2 years to adjust and quit missing work. Establish a routine at home quickly and I bet that would help. Set a schedule or something. Once I started doing that thingsfelt better.

I lost a Larry & Lemons. It just stopped growing and shriveled up. The 2 I put into soil havent popped. Sitting on 7 babies, 2 BoC and 1 larry & lemons. The WhStr looks tiny. IDK if she'll make it either but I'm pulling for it, really want to ttry that one.

OFC, I hope you're all having a splendid day. I hope everyone is pain free and feeling happy.

hollowpoint and umbra like this.
  7. Sep 11, 2019 #21067

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Good morning stoners...delivered our meals this morning and now I’m installing some seeds I soaked overnight...got 3 more Purple Haze, a shark shock cbd fem and a lemon haze cbd fem...Also it turns out I mistook the one PH in my garden and it’s starting to look more feminine...I’ll keep a close eye but it’s getting a bit hairy and what I thought may have been balls were just the start of some flowers forming...maybe...I’ll keep a close eye...if it turns out a boy I’ll keep some pollen and use it on one of these new PH that are all going to be girls (wishful thinking)...
    Nice day today, me and momma are gonna take a drive up the hill to check out a nice lake for kayaking...no kayaking today though with momma’s busted wing...

8. Sep 11, 2019 #21068

umbra

umbra

umbra

So they hired someone to help out, lol. He is much older than me, is physically out of shape, and barely speaks English. So how is he going to help?

9. Sep 11, 2019 #21069

Keef

Keef

Keef

Free at last ! - Free at last !-No Texas hasn't changed it's dam laws yet !-- Dam internet tried to keep me off the OFC ! -- I'm like a bad penny I just keep rolling back to ya !-- I make nice canna caps !-- Hope all are well ? -- Still hellhot in the woods !-- Where is this thing ya'll call fall ?

novitius, hollowpoint and St_Nick like this.
  10. Sep 11, 2019 #21070

Keef

Keef

Keef

Only 19 robots on the site ?- It's all ya'lls fault !- If U a dam robot U better get up off here !--Don't make me put the evil eye on U cause I will !-- So maybe it wasn't just me had a problem ?

novitius, hollowpoint and stinkyattic like this.
  11. Sep 11, 2019 #21071

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Yeah its back to 90 here too. 80% humidity as well. Did I say I hate trimming? No I did not. Well never before now. I will happily give up the little bit of flavor or whatever but I have no plans to ever dry trim a plant again! Took twice as long and gums up my Fiskars even worse then doing it wet.

hollowpoint and umbra like this.
  12. Sep 12, 2019 #21072

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    I can’t imagine how it would be easier to trim dry unless your using one of those tumble machines but it seems like they would shake loose stuff you don’t want loose...
    Mamma wanted to get outa the house today so we loaded up and went for a drive, found a nice little creek to sit by and chill, no phone service, nuthin...but peace’n quiet...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  13. Sep 12, 2019 #21073

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    Keef you gotta set some of those snakes on the robots, scare am away... red n yellow kill a fellow, red n black, friend of jack... we have the occasional diamondback and cottonmouth up here, mostly garters and sometimes a fat black Eastern Racer will come shimmying along on the river n **** near scare ya outta yer canoe, worse than surprise beavers!

14. Sep 12, 2019 #21074

umbra

umbra

umbra

Welcome to OFC stinky. This where most of the growing and growers hang.

hollowpoint and St_Nick like this.
  15. Sep 12, 2019 #21075

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    Well I figured it was gonna be either me or the dog signing up to the OFC, I may be old, but he is flatulent, so we compromised and he just proofreads my posts ; )

16. Sep 12, 2019 #21076

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Welcome Stinky. Sooner or later all the best people wind up here. At least most of us have the grow bug and there is a wealth of information to be had.

Rosebud, hollowpoint and stinkyattic like this.
  17. Sep 12, 2019 #21077

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    I've soaked myself in abamectin, azadiracthin, rotenone, mycobutanil, and every synthetic pyrethroid known to man but the grow bug is hard to eradicate from the soul: )

18. Sep 12, 2019 #21078

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Keef, since you have that fermenter I'm thinking you need to take about 5lbs of trim and ferment it. Now that be some brandy I'd try. Might need to add some flavor

novitius and hollowpoint like this.
  19. Sep 12, 2019 #21079

Keef

Keef

Keef

Dam robots !- and snakes !--
    Welcome to the OFC Stinky !-- We Ain't all old !-- More like a community !-- They've been having to teach me how to grow weed in this stuff they call dirt !-- I'm water pharmer - I don't know about this dirty dirt stuff !- - Plants don't seem to mind !-- Can't post a pic cause I only got bout half a bar !
    Y'all got to back me up on this !- I told the nephew it was for the C02 and everybody knows it's good luck to brew in the grow room ! -- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-
    The babies coming on strong !- I'll have them sexed soon enough -- Then I'll get all pimpish and put them hoes on da street -- Better go get me my money !

20. Sep 12, 2019 #21080

umbra

umbra

umbra

shot of this will make you howl
    20180724_185508.jpg