Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick don't be hanging out with the Gloman -- He do stuff to liqour make U crazy !- Other Keef be afraid of him !- Just say no !-- I said I ferment the fruit to get the natural flavors to come over into the wine then I condense it buy removing water ice !-- He said just cut your moonshine with fruit juice do the same thing ?- The man got a point !

Sorry Umbra -- I am not man enough !- filtered alcohol extract -- I got no business riding no green dragon !-- I'm old !

not quite, but legal weed, good wine, and great weather. Taxes suck, worse than Taxachutes. Gas is a $1 gal more. Always under drought conditions and fire hazards, then there's the earthquakes and the pollution, lol.

I get nailed on taxes in 2 states. One where i live, and one where I work. We have random shudders from the Holyoke range fault line but nothing damaging. Occasional tornadoes. Ice storms. And our regional wine is atrocious. I wouldn't even cook with it. But it's a nice area to ride in, for the few months between pothole season and OMG WE NEED TO CLOSE OUT THIS HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT WE MADE A BARROOM DEAL ON BEFORE THE SNOW FLIES season

Last edited:
20190425_132229.jpg

Good Morning OFC... Another hot day in the Dirty South...I am not much on this extended summer we are having...what are the Carnival people gonna think when they arrive lol. Taxes oh my....state taxes here are not so bad @ 7%...but they collect their road and bridge privilege taxes on your car tag. They rob you at the dealership and then you have 7 business days to get your tag... on a modern 40 grand pick up it can be over a $1000.00 bucks for the tag....which is good for 1 year lol. It goes down as your vehicle depreciates, but that takes a while. We have cheap gas due to proximity to the refinery's...fell under 2 bucks a couple weeks back. Got some chem-dawg burning and the coffee cup is looking empty lol. Welcome StinkyAttic! ...Pain and stress free is the way to be!

46028cfce005831573a0d1dd0b8e199786a0ec20f2807bfe069cce7844de9249.jpg

Now keef,
Nick don't be hanging out with the Gloman -- He do stuff to liqour make U crazy !- Other Keef be afraid of him !- Just say no !-- I said I ferment the fruit to get the natural flavors to come over into the wine then I condense it buy removing water ice !-- He said just cut your moonshine with fruit juice do the same thing ?- The man got a point !

Sorry Umbra -- I am not man enough !- filtered alcohol extract -- I got no business riding no green dragon !-- I'm old !

Good morning yall!
What's the matter keef?
You said you wasn't askeerd to try my potion. lol
That wasn't even "I see GOD"
Strength. Its good to know your dragon! :)

Good morning OFC! It's humid and only supposed too hit 75 today. Was high 80's last two days. The little ones are doing good. Everybody is getting bigger. Got 7 girls in there, hopefully. Wish I had a fast forward button so I could get to cloning.
I don't drink anymore but id have to try some weed brew. Because I have never had it. Maybe I take Keefs advice and ferment it on my own...

Welcome stinky! Great bunch of people here in the ofc!

Good morning everyone. Sunny and 70 in the mountain State this morning and I am about to enjoy some Pearls in the pipe. Hope ya'll have an awesome day.

Morning OFC !- Ugh !-- I got some caps in my belly and some Mimosa in the pipe -- I"'ll be better !-
Gloman-- -Everclear got nothing on dat **** !-- I'm stick with what I know until I need to know something else !

Looking forward to getting my brew back on !- I'll distill if I ever need ethanol-- but I don't need to distill to make sipping liqour !-- Doubling or more the proof of wine gets me where I want to be on alcohol content !-- I do a nice Blueberry Merlot but I'm gonna start with Peach- Libby's canned peaches in heavy syrup ferment just fine !
Stinky is absolutely right about fermenting the fruit then adding some more back at the end -- The yeast eat all your sugar it gonna be dry-dry wine -- So at the end I sweeten with a sweet fruit concentrate !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all, a beautiful day in the hood, the plants are finally putting on some weight... sheesh. Good to hear all of you this morning. Made a quick batch of rso yesterday 4 ounces good shake equaled 1 big tube. I sure hope it helps this young man that needs it. Good shake is a wonderful thing. This is a friend's shake and I am very thankful. I need to be more careful to get some nice shake instead of larf. I cut the plants 3 foot up from the bottom so shouldn't be too larfy. Onward and upward...

I made that batch of caps to see how my sister in law would handle them -- She has some precancerous stuff going on!--( my deseased little brothers ex wife ) - not my exes family !
The nephew had to try them - He told my ex ( his aunt) I was making caps -- He came back wanting some more and I got a text from the ex wanting some !-- SIL only got a couple doses -- She likes them but I got to build her tolerance up !- I gotta make another big batch of decarb to make her more !-- I be wanting some caps myself too !--I tend to take too much of that coconut extract I do !-- I think the SIL gonna need something stronger than caps soon but with the coconut oil and reflux -we gotta change plans - The caps don't cause reflux as bad --- I'm gonna have to make some RSO eventually for her -- What I'm thinking is go from caps to some potent gummies !-- U can only take so many caps at a time !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning ofc, I ain’t gonna do nuthin today...maybe...Rose, you taught me a new word...I had to google it and sure enough, it describes the buds on my last little autoflower...all lose and fluffy...I got seeds in the starters for my indoor grow goin now and hopefully we’ll get not larfy buds...larf, that’s funny...
We back in the 90’s for a couple more days then cooling off again...hopefully by the time my plants are large enough to go in the box, it’ll be a bit cooler consistently...
Y’all have a great day okay!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back