Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to reply Umbra !-- Will miracles never cease ?
It's hot out there !-- I tried to up load a pic earlier --made it to 4 % before it timed out !-- I need one those hot shots or something to get me some dam reception back up in these woods !--

Head injury overkill !-- That is a mess of plants to sex !-- Might have a place to put the mother and her clones whilst I do that - Then everybody come back into veg - Ladies Only !
Then we can start to grow some weed !-- I mean hemp ! - It's hemp I said !-- Very ,very fine hemp !

Hey Rose, I was digging thru the little side table by my easy chair and found a little pack of lambsbread...a couple nugs into the grinder and we had a nice fat doobe...that picks ya right up...I went shopping at the Hd, and picked up some groceries...I couldn’t tell ya what it tastes like as my taster is fairly non functional...though that blueberry does it...anyway I think that lambsbread is both stimulating and relaxing...is that possible...
Now I gotta go fix some stuff...

Gday OFC Question - to late or to early - my grow will be ready to pick around end of next week but I have to go away for work for 2 weeks at the end of next week so I either have to pick this weekend about a week early so I can dry and pack (trichs still all clear ) or wait till I get back 2 weeks late

Iguess it would depend on your preference of stone. Depending on strain you might not lose much in weight if it's a week early. If you're away wouldn't it suck to lose it somehow? Personally I would chop it. As 2RE said, someone smart will come along soon lol!

Or just before me!

Good Morning OFC....Friday the 13th and a perfect morning to wake n bake...got the fruity pebbles OG burning today. looking like flip time soon on this run...I have enjoyed the LED's so far...excellent growth and most impressive is stalk development. The older LED's just did not have good stalk growth... for me at least lol. Wishing all a great day the cannabis way!
images (11).jpg

G'morning OFC. Humid, gonna be hot. Looks like thunder storms are looming off the coast on the lake. I love a good storm. As long as the power doesn't go out.
The first set of leaves grew over night. I had the dang timer turned to timer off so the lights just been on for days. I meant to go 18/6.
Whats every body up to today? Is it Friday?I'm supposed to do something on Friday...I don't remember what tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back