Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra know my heart !-- He say it ?-- It must be true !-He ain't led me wrong on any weed before - but dam that must be some potent weed -- I'll have to have me some of that !-- My VCD must be flaring up ?- I'm trying to quit saying I need some of this or that-- It's straight up want - need got nothing to do with it ! -- I could be satisfied with what I got but I hope I never lose that drive to find something better !-- It just seems the way it should be ?

What was that one to replace my Master Kush ?-- I did like that terp profile - kinda of a coffee/tobacco thing-Reminded me of a breakfast weed- There for awhile the grow smelled like a diner -- coffee -- tobacco - some blue berry something back there somewhere ?-I'm need some cherry pie or the like - They got bacon flavored weed ?-- I could dig that !-- I'm still looking for that Hershey Bar plant too !-- and some citrus -Quit it Other Keef !-- Told U my VCD is flaring up !

What kinda diner grow would it be without some cookies / cake -What's the most cookie of the cookies ?-- Donuts and coffee weed ?- do it come that way ?-- Everybody needs a weed niche - I guess I could be that diner grow guy ?-- Key Lime Pie --Dam !-- I'm a sick man !-- VCD will eat U up !

The Dank Diner ?

Edit :- I bet they got vanilla weed too don't they ?- U know I'm need some ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacement for Master Kush is Bubba Kush the pre '98 cultivar. Wedding cake has a distinctive vanilla cake flavor.

New carberator for my HOG came in !-- It won't be safe on the roads anymore-- 150 c.c. of raw power !--Go so fast it make your eyes bleed -- When U hear me coming -- I'll already be gone !--

Bubba -- Hand me that electric drill and hold my beer !- I gots myself an idea !-- How many them Black and Decker rechargeable batteries U got ?-- Go get them fore I forget what I was gonna do with them -- Bring some duct tape back with U too !- and some wire -- Jr. U don't ride this old bike anymore -Go get us a cold six pack out the fridge-- we on a mission!-- I give U $5 for that bicycle when U bring the beer - I promise !--- U know how this goes ?-- There's gonna be blood shed and probably an ER visit !-- Good Times !

I built a battery before -- I copied what is called "The Baghdad Battery "- in PVC -- U put 2 metals -I used copper and steel - put a lead on them and put them in a slightly acidic or basic solution a current will flow from one to the other !- I was getting about 3 volts- low amp current from it !-- Then I took another toke and stepped into the spirit world and looked at it again - Hundreds or thousands of steel rings and brass buttons covering the bottom of a saltwater boat and wired in series or in sequence to provide the current level U want and would give U all the power U need and never run down !-- Had to come back to the real world with that image burnt into my mind-- A powerboat that never needs fuel ?- Nope !--I ain't saying **** !-- No one would ever believe it anyway !---but -- I seen it in my minds eye !

Not yet Umbra -- I got some left anyway !- I was tempted !-- I got a mess to sort out and there were several I wanted to start and that was one of them -- I did end up with one those Larry OG -x OG -- (?) Is that right ?-- I'm gonna be on the hustle for some bunch of Grape seed but it'll probably be a couple months before I start more seed !-- I sex what I got - see what I got to work with then while they running I start another batch of seed !-- do it all over again - Something new comes in something old got to go !--Looking for the plants with a hook !-

Good Morning OFC....Electric bike that goes 60 mph...holy hand brake!...Patches of skin & hair are harder to grow back the older ya get! Wake n bake to some great smoke... you know the one....that jar way in the back...the one you hide form you BIL when he comes over to free load and get stoned lol. We are still roasting here in the Delta .... hit 98* yesterday...if this keeps up a few more days, I am sure this will be a record for September for days above 90 degrees( Sept. Should NOT be the hottest summer month). Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way!

Last edited:
Good morning to everyone! Grey and misty morning here in WNE and most definitely feels like fall. Waiting for coffee to glug, and enjoying some fine LSD (the green kind, not the cardboard one, come on now it's only 6am!). Not sure if it's the Mazar il Sharif one or the Lifesaver cross, love those clone origin stories... got it from a friend who... got it from a frieend whooo... got it from another and forgot what it waaas.
Or something like that. But yum. ; )

Morning OFC. It's grey and ugly out there. Looks like spring, summer, fall and winter around here. I think it's pretty hot out there tho. Around 90 again. TF is going on? HAARP. They gonna geo-engineer us to death. The baby plants are growing nicely. Watering three times daily with a spray bottle of distilled water. I'm itching to give em a compost tea foliar but I know I should wait.
Wakin n bakin with Blue Diesel crumble. Gotta clear out the pipes hehe. Been a while since I gasped for air from a toke!

Edit: oh and an update on my friend using the rso! She's been taking about a grain a day. She takes it at night before bed. She wants more. She says it's helping her to eat, be more relaxed and happy. :)

Last edited:
Good morning ofc, Stinky, Nov, Umbra....I’m up earlier than normal for some reason this morning...the sun is on it’s way but it should be in the 80’s here today, we do have a cooling trend happenin out here...the grow cabinet in my shed is still too warm but it won’t be long...don’t work so hard Umbra...it’s sunday...

gooday all. sun is shining and i can hear small 2 cycle engines. chainsaws!

took the head of my '75 z1 kaw to a machinist friday to do a valve job. should have it back this week then get the engine back together. bought it new and it has only 10k miles on it. need a valve job? yeah. that's what happens when you float valves.

enjoy the remainder of the weekend guys!

Morning OFC -- Was up during the night hurting for awhile and finally went back to sleep -- Wake and Bake all over again !-- Ugh !- U sure we gotta do this day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back