Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting some training for work. Missing my wife, my kids, my dog, my plants, my freedom to ingest and garden my cannabis, clean air and water, American food, my normal schedule, English conversation, my ability to drive, my home, the woods and frankly so much else. Other than that, Taiwan is great... :(

Hey OF, it sounds like you need to join the rest of us retired old foggies...Hurry on back now!

Rose -- I didn't have much to say this morning so I just faked it and tried to act O.K. !-- Still having some issues with my face !

Taiwan? --Ain't that out by Waco ?

If by Waco you mean Kim Jong Un then kinda. Hoping our own Waco behaves himself so I don't get stuck here while those nincompoops lob missles at each other's citizens...

And yes, 2RE, I do need to retire but I have another decade before I am of retirement age.

OF --Did U get there before U left here ? -- That international date line mess with your mind !-- Then on the way back it take U two days ! -- I was up there between Seoul and the DMZ for a year !-- Until they kicked me outta Korea !-- Nick --Uncle Sam used to be good at bringing things home for U !-- Nice guy !-- Now they get all hostile about it !--

Did U see the results of that run off for Jeff Sessions old job in Alabama ?--
I got no punchline for that joke !

My new weed childrens !-- Except for the 2 Squish -x-Oregon Lemon -- The rest are fathered by Waldo !
Umbra and Rose both weed grandparents !-- Those seed starting blocks each got at least one seed in the 4 pack that germed !--(Nl)- Nurse Larry --(NS) Nightshade--
Cane the-( WI)--White Indica and Mazar I planted about the same time U did !

View attachment 20170927_203539.jpg

Ah OF, Taiwan .....I have fond memories of sailing out of Taiwan..Have fun and be safe ...Welll good evening OFC puff'em if you got them...Have to go next store and spray for spider mites neighbor just can't seem to get rid of the bastards.....

Keef - I am 12 hours ahead of the east coast so I will know the winning lottery numbers for today in time to give the ofc the heads up on what numbers to play. ;)

'cane- Taipei is probably one of the safer megatropolis' on the planet. Always feel safe here...

Morning one and all. Made it to my son's birthday present... concert. Offspring opened for Sublime @ the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountainview. 3 hr drive in traffic, so I left a little early. Got in at 1am. Up at 5, driving to Reno.

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW ....
Off to school...Hope that you have a wonderful day...
.........:48:.......

What up Aggie ? --Cane ? -- I been doing the EIEIO thing !-- 3 boxes of 34 clones each in veg !-- That might be a plant or 2 over the legal limit ? -- Hey it all starts at the bottom !-- U got to be able to clone your as* off !-- I can !---Now !-- Why so many clones Keef ? -- My boxes got 7 rows of 5 holes -(-One I use for my pump cord and bubbler hose )-- But -- I been trying to take my clones in groups of 5 !-- I got a bunch of varieties so 5 cuts each takes up lots of holes ! --So I got that !-- I ate too many caps this morning and I'm O.K. with that !--

Cane I tried to go back to school !-- I was close to getting my RN degree with D.D. when I fell !-- Couple years ago I took a Psychology class !-- Didn't go so well !-- I passed but they ask me not to come back because it seems I disrupted they class with my opinions !

They got these mind things they do like in abnormal psychology they had this no win scenario for us to discuss !-- One them things supposed to make U have deep thoughts !-- They said --There is a mass murder on a bus load of people U don't know which person it is just that they on the bus and if U don't blow the bus up and kill him millions will die !-- What will U do and why ? -- I said that is easy I blow it up-- but --He may have got on the wrong bus so maybe I should blow up the one behind it and the one in front of it !-- Just in case ?-

Those 5 clones each ? -- As I go up on size I'm have to come down on plant number per box !-- These midgets I can run maybe 6 per bloom box !-- Next move will be down to 4 plants per box !--5 cuts of a variety and I take the best 4 for a bloom box !-- When veg starts to out growing bloom then I can double bloom --but not for awhile yet so I gotta hold them back !-- Trying to get things where I can have 1 box -one variety !-- Just not there yet !--

G'morning everyone. Keef, In the past, I have just ran 2 varieties at a time and I ran the same 2 plants for years. Then after you sent me that care package I ran 5 varieties. Then Rose let me have the nurse and I ran 6. Right now I have 4 varieties going strong but at the end, if I don't get ripped off this time, I'm going to turn off the lights for a while and start up fresh with a whole new plan.

You know those autos I got from Umbra? You would flip over them little devils. You could grow them in your setup probably 2 to a bin and man! They are the fruitiest things I've ever smelled. I really wish one of 'em would'a been a male 'cause I would have loved to make a bunch of seeds of these girls.

Nice Nick !-- I needed a weed education and onliest way I know is go grow'm and see what they do !-- I will be cutting down to maybe 6 maybe 8 max !--- Right now I don't know which !-- That's what happened to me I had just been running my Widow then a ho bunch of different seed showed up !-- I'm just now getting a handle on what works well and what doesn't !-- I kinda wanted one from each categories but old Stoners forgot to categorize weed !-- So I decided one of each flavor ? -- That didn't work !-- Too many flavors !
I went back to the terepene book and all I ended up with was a headache ! -- If when I started a new variety I would turn loose of one this wouldn't be a problem !-- My Widow ? --She turned 4 years old in August !--
I have only recently accepted that there is no path to where I wanna go !-- I gotta turn loose and fly by the seat of my pants and follow my instincts !-- After I find my next boy bred I'll start shedding varieties !
I need a feminized seed run on a bunch of girls first !-- He still a seed on a Snow Desiel plant !- Fathered by Black Berry Snow Lotus! -- "Black Snow " !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back