Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a little better !-- I needs to get me some of those BOC seed and some grape too !-- That BBSL male gave all the girls I bred him to the same terp profile -- They potent but I need different terps -- I got blueberry and that earthy hash type profile -- Still trying to figure what I'm do with this WI-x- BBSL mom in a 5 gallon bucket when I sex these babies !
Raining in the woods this morning !-- I'm still kinda beat up from the refrigerator incident ! -- I'm old -- moving a fridge up some steps is a young man's game !

Nov she would do it but I just need to sex them babies without throwing the mother into bloom - I want to sex the babies then put everything back into veg -- then get my clones grown out some as I bloom the mother! - I'm gonna need another grow area soon !

Afternoon first time responder follower for several months. Pics are of a vertigo auto ( Paradise seeds tssc), x with Black Bubba ( from purchase of 1/4 oz. dispensary in Denver) Those were at day 90. Had to take down for space. No telling how long the big one would have kept going. They were both Larfy………. reason I had to respond. Overall quality was better than original vertigo.

Attachments

• 20190328_230434[1].jpg
    20190328_230434[1].jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190328_225329[1].jpg
    20190328_225329[1].jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
Yes inside pictures taken right before chopping down. Using 1 600 Platinum and 2 300. Little pricey but 5 yr warranty. Long time t12 grower so these quite a switch for me, from two inches from light to a couple feet. Glad to see you made it to your current locale hava sis in Houston.

Here's this monster girl I have goin now she's a cross of a Timewreck x Blue Lotus. Timewreck accidental daddy. She looks just like the Blue Lotus I had. Mom wasn't strongest thc wise but the best aroma ever. Pics 26 days apart.

Attachments

• 20190816_095255[1].jpg
    20190816_095255[1].jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190912_114856[1].jpg
    20190912_114856[1].jpg
    75 KB · Views: 20
Thanks Steve -- The move was tough but I got some babies up so I'm getting better - I asked about light because I've only used LEDs -- Well back in the day when I was using shop lights with grow tubes but that was before I knew anything much about pot !-- What's the reason for autos ?
U should get U some feminized fast finishing Indica seed since U inside -- bush them out some grow them up big as U want then flip to bloom ! --Indicas will give U a bigger harvest too !

Nevermind that -- "why are U growing autos ? !"
-- Snow Lotus descendents !-- Now we talking !-- U up to cloning yet or just use 1 grow area ?--

Still won't let me post a pic !-- I can e-mail a pic but not upload one -- -Reception in the woods is - maybe ?- Hey Rose if I send U a pic will U post it for me ?

Holy crap i did it..... had no idea how to do that... woo hoo. We have new neighbors that just watched us put a tarp over our grow. They are a young family... behind us, not the willow tree. They have a perfect view of our pot... sh t

Autos due to having to toss out last fall grow due to excess use of nukem. Needed filler between regular cycle. First time got autos just to check out. Find they not the same. Them little spider mites suck. Bombed the grow area and haven't seen any since.... knock on wood. Never needed heat control or fans when using only the t12's. Wouldn't go back though.

Spider mites are da devil !-- White Flies are about as bad !-- Down here where we don't even get a killing frost every year-- we got super bugs !-- Pest control is my biggest grow weakness !-- I need to get better !-- I need to be able to beat them every time !--

Keef, starter room in bedroom closet then I move to my space for flower or finish veg. Have others in flower just not worth taking pics of. Tried cloning this girl last week but likely to late will know in few days. Will regenerate for next year if no clones. Saw you were also fan of the snow lotus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back