Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl in the red bucket up there is a reveg -- She already been harvested once -- I don't know about this dirt farming stuff -- I just set up one my aero boxes --- I once bought an aerocloner-- It was a bad design --So I built my own-- Works as an aerocloner but then I add grow or bloom nutes and use them like grow boxes - I can clone in water but cloning in dirt doesn't work so well so I go back to what I know !
Yep Cuz I am a fan of the Snow Lotus !-- The momma in the bucket - WI-x- BBSL -- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- She grew in a stripped out mobile home this summer where temps stayed over 100 most of the time !-- I got her now and She's gonna kick it !--

Having a bad day. Work is bad, but sons are the worst. Don't think we will be talking to each other for a long time.

good afternoon ofc, sorry your havin a bad day there umbra...been there too a couple times...it’s tough...
I made a post this morning wish y’all a good day and such but I guess I forgot to send it...it was just sitting there waiting for me to hit the button but it was not appropriate any longer so I didn’t...musta been that pipe...
I always enjoy your pictures keef, I hope you find some net one of these days...

Last edited:
Kids are better when they move out on their own, sometimes. Oldest son reminded me of how I ruined his life. He was in high school and didn't come home on a Friday night, so I called the police, then when they brought him home, he move in with his mother for a week. He came back begging not to go to his mother's ever again. So he can call her when he wants something.
I had to take a business trip after the divorce. Arranged for their mother to watch them while I was away. She always complained she didn't see then enough. So she made me pay her to watch her children. The boys called me while I was away, in tears begging me not to go to their mom's. I made arrangements for them to stay with my sister. Boys were happy, sister was happy, I was happy … their mom not so much. My boys bring many of their problems on themselves and they need to solve them on their own. Youngest son is a slob. He didn't get it from me, his older brother maybe. Youngest doesn't contribute anything to live here. I told him if he didn't have money chores would work. He does neither. So he can live in his car and make it as messy as he wants.

I'm high !-- No I mean real high !
I been watching about the big stone of Sacsayhuaman-- So how did they make those bigass multi sided stones fit together like that -- and why ?-- I pretty much know the who but not the how or the why !-- They didn't build with massive stone because it was hard and they wanted to impress-- So why ?-- Same with Balbek and the temple mount -- U just don't move 1,000 ton stone by pulling on ropes ! -- Why is it so hard to admit humans didn't do that big stone work or if they did they used tools and technology supplied by people from somewhere not on this earth ? -I still want to understand how it could have been done !--I think the why is lost ! --
No telling what all was destroyed by the church when they raped the Americas ?-- Wiped out the history of an entire continent - make that 2 -- I have trouble showing reverence for those who allowed such atrocities !-- All in the name of sweet baby Jesus ?

I'm attempting to change the subject !
I ain't talking about evil children!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was pretty lucky all my kids left home as soon as possible...I really wasn’t an a$$hole...honest...I guess they just all had stuff to do...they all married with children now...my youngest grandson just finished basic training and is on his way to military intel school...

Good Morning OFC...glad you have a relief valve Umbra...it helps...I do the same thing...I will clean, work or anything to release frustrations. I think it was a very bad Full Moon...ppl been crazy all weekend. I do wish all a calmer week ahead. Gas prices are easing up...might wanna take that trip before they let missiles fly again...I gotta bad feeling on this one. The Grow::: these lights are crazy fine so far...few days after flip and they are exploding in size all ready...getting paranoid that the 4 reg. seeds will be all female...yes I have the buddy who will take my off cast...but choosing which ones to let go is gonna be ruff if that happens. Kinda like having 3 girlfriends and the mean one finds out and you gotta let 2 go :D. Have a great day the cannabis way!

65824652_2303903213197937_5935735463343135516_n.jpg

Tolstoy reminded us that happy families are all alike, that unhappy ones are unhappy in a myriad of ways, then wrote a thousand page masterpiece detailing the woes of the unhappy ones... I feel like we're missing something here, like a long lost companion users manual to navigate our own tribulations. Still waiting for some russolit scholar to dig it out of an old trunk lol...
It's rough to be part of a family that has even peripheral drama... it has a tendency to creep in and sour the whole vibe. Keep your head up umbra, I know it's discouraging but all you can do is all you can do, and be proud that you've done the right thing, even if the other characters in your novel had other plans for its ending.

Good morning OFC. Another early morning. Son sneaked in after I went to bed. I could have started **** but I have more important things to do. My son knows I will call the sheriff if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back