Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an almost empty lighter in the bathroom !-- Still raining !-- I set up one my aero cloners yesterday and put 17 cuts in it !-- Looks like a couple of them dirt clones might make it but I'm going back to cloning my way !-- I can put rooted cuts in dirt but I can't clone in it !-- 2 or 3 rooting out of 8 cuts is not acceptable ! -- Nephew asked how many cuttings can U take from that mother ?-- Many as I want !-- I didn't hurt her a bit !-- and I'll be cutting on her somemore too !-- I would like to leave here with a set of clones for my 1st run at the new place -- In Texas if U want clones U got to root them yourself !--
Yeah I'm rooting clones but they that hemp stuff -- Looks just like marijuana don't it ?-- How ya'll go about proving someone is growing that evil weed and just calling it hemp ?--? I know there's people out there that would do such a thing !--

I been reading Stinky's post -- I'm be putting girlfriend on my go to list when **** goes wrong !-- When it comes to weed -- some of ya'll really know your **** !-- Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing how much knowledge there is here to tap !

Hi guys, Umbra, i am so sorry you have that stress. I am also sure if i were you i would always worry they are going to act like their mother. I have no advice. So there is a man digging a new line in the back yard for the internet. Yikes. The grow is covered but all ya have to do is peek in there.... A hemp plant that sure does look like cannabis is hanging out of the tarp. Umbra, do you want me to send you a clone of BSHB? I don't think i will be growing her indoors, she is HUGE.
I am getting my normal harvest anxiety coming up already. All the work, all the help, if they show, all the food to make ahead... I wish i wouldn't do that.
Good to read ya all!

We were belly aching yesterday about our kids-- Well I have a daughter and 2 grand kids I've never met !- The daughter was one of those New Orleans debutantes -- She lives in fear that one day her babies and her circle will find out her daddy is a pot farmer !-- U know what I'm gonna do one day - don't cha ?

I need 2 watermelons a couple pounds of sugar and about 3 gallons of bottled water !-- Watermelon Wine ! - Sure it'll have the alcohol but can he make it taste good ?- Watermelon with no sugar left taste like **** !--I think I can fix that !-- I promise I won't bottle it with a decarbed bud in it !---Not in every bottle anyway ! --That's a pain cause U have to decarb the bud in the bottle or it will crumble all to pieces when U try to put it in the bottle !-- That's what I heard anyway !-- I'm need a sweet watermelon concentrate at the end !-- Should watermelon wine be bubbly or flat ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still raining !-- I know U supposed to kick back and fire one up while U wait for it to clear -- but I'm pretty high and It just keeps raining !-- I don't think I should get much higher -- I had to take some more cannacaps with a late lunch -- I'm lit up like a Christmas tree and the caps start kicking in -- Hold on ya'll we gonna have to just ride this one out !
I'm gonna need some coffee !-- No more pipe Other Keef and no U can't be in charge while we high !-- Remember what happened last time U was in charge ?- and the time before ?-- !--- U have proven beyond a doubt that U a trouble maker !-- I got my eye on U boy!
I am not the Keef U looking for !-- Did U really think that would work ?

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my musical buds are gonna back up another local musician at a small wine and beer venue here in town tonight...we sort of ran thru the tunes last night but many are still sketchy...I hope it goes okay...I’ve never been bothered by butterflies before but I got a case of’m right now...if I smoke a fatty that would calm me down but it would also not be advisable for the music...trust me I’ve been there...I like listening to music high but playing it is another story for me...some do that just fine but it’s never been me...once it starts, I’ll be fine I think...wish me luck...

long day, get home and there's an emergency in Fresno. Only 2 hour drive each way. I am beat from all the extra driving, but my boss and I have mutual respect and I will go there tonight if I have to. Son and I are still not in agreement about him living with me. His older brother and I will not speak to each other ever again as far as I am concerned. I blocked him on my phone, facebook, and messenger.

Flash flood warning !-- This place was 30 feet under water during Harvey -- I don't think it the least bit sissy to be concerned !-- I'm need one them big inner tubes and a #3 wash tub for the pups -- I paddle myass right outta here in that kayak -- Never mind there's a flat bottom boat on a trailer -- I'm still want my kayak paddle ! -- Somebody start playing that dueling banjo **** -- I'm open up on them !-- I got more magazines !-- I ain't playing that Deliverance bull **** !-- I put so many holes in U they can't be counted !

Good Morning OFC....Wake n bake to a new day...black pearl in the bong and the coffee cup is empty. Keef hang on over there...hopefully the TD will move off ya soon...we are getting a few showers and a tad cooler temps here.It is so dry here they have issued a ban burn till further notice and the farmers can drive the 18 wheeler's right out in the fields to load them with no fear of them sinking in the soil.We have another big cat sighting...this time it was a black one...very credible witness with physical evidence. The most amazing part of it all is our State Wildlife Dept. refuses to recognize there is a breeding population here again. They all so claim a Black one has never been recorded...B. S.They have been preying on dogs & coyotes around here...this sighting is about 2 miles form my house.Wishing all a pain and stress free day.

IMG_20190913_141506377_37.jpg

Good morning OFC!!!
Big cats are scary when they pop out of nowhere! Had a mt lion do that to me once in a trailer park. sumbit jumped off a trailer onto a little shed as I was passing by. It didn't give a yam about me. It wanted whatever was in the trash cans near the shed. I creeped on outa there. I went back 20 minutes later it was not in site.

Babies are under half an LED hanging about 36" up. see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back