Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC !-- Dam rain !-- **** starting to get on my last nerve !-- Kinda flooded this morning !-- The dogs and I are fine for now -- This rain don't let up we might not be fine for long !-- Burn me some breakfast and have some coffee and see what's going on !--

Got a nice nug of Mimosa in the beer bottle bong and watching the weather !-- The rain doesn't look to flood us out but if they open the flood gates on that dam up stream things gonna get dicey real quick !-- I don't see the system moving away before then !-- The nephew got one of those high water trucks U need a ladder to get into so we can get out but which way do U go and which way is flooded ?-- We kinda in the middle of dis **** !-- I am not gonna be a happy camper if I have to paddle up outta here !-- Me --My dogs and a sack of seed will get out !-- That U can pretty much count on !

Keef, just enjoy the drama! Keeps us alive. A friend of mine posted a video on facebook, reminded me of riding out hurricanes on a destroyer back in my navy days. I really loved going to sea. Water is only a problem when you are on dry land.

Morning everyone. Bleary eyed and beat. Trying to finish a second pot of coffee. I worked with someone who was the nuclear guy on the Enterprise. He described going around the tip of S America. Carriers are too large to go thru the Panama canal. Pretty crazy. Sales manager was captain of a destroyer and he has an attitude that there are acceptable losses as long as you win, lol. Except we aren't at sea or at war. And I'm not an acceptable loss. I told him another 18 hour day and I will file a complaint with CA dept of Labor. Made sure my boss was copied PS … 11 days until eligible for Social Security, lol.

I was a destroyer sailor but I sure wasn't the captain. When a hurricane comes to town all the ships have to go to sea. Its safer for everyone, including the piers. You haven't lived until you ride out 30-35 ft seas on a destroyer. Sometimes the movement is relatively smooth but then the bow of th ship may move more'n 100 ft. in a couple of seconds and gravity takes on a whole new meaning!

Good morning guys, Umbra, please don't kill yourself before you retire.
So, you guys know i am not racist, right? Bad way to start a sentence. Well, new neighbors directly behind our patio. The two story house has THREE PIT BULLS. This may not end well. They are huge well muscled dogs, I am scared. There is a double wood fence so maybe i am scared for no reason. When i saw the lady, I welcomed her to the neighborhood and she kinda glared at me... She looks very tough.... She also glared at the pot as we covered it. The house wasn't cheap, maybe they aren't gangbangers. See, sorry for sounding like a bigot. HARVEST STRESSEs me out!

One of the meanest dogs I have come across was a standard poodle named Pierre who's owner let him have the reign of the neighborhood. Just sayin don't judge the dog, judge the owner. If she's unfriendly just moving in I'd watch my back.

I ain't never been captain of nothing !-but I will captain myass right on outta here if it comes to that !-- I'm in this area down here they say already got 20 inches of rain -- We got a lot but I don't think we saw 20 inches here !--
Rose hang in there harvest will be over soon !-- Seems like U got all freaky last year right before harvest too !-- We don't mind !-- It's just preharvest jitters !-- All that work and harvest is so close and U afraid something will happen to it !-- That is just so normal !
Hey I never seen male preflowers but I know what I see and it is balls !--( AK-x BBSL)-x- (BPU-x- B.B.)

I needs me some strawberry weed - One that U smell and know it's strawberry and some other fruity weed too - What would that weed be called and where can I get me some ?-- I want some grape weed seed too -( Umbra)-- Cuz U need to just do your last few days and retire-- "F" that place ! -When your son moves out U can convert his room to another grow area !-- Crank it out !

About evil kids ?-- The nephew's step daughter and her boyfriend stole some stuff from him including those 2 revegges-- That's where he caught them on a game camera-- He put her on a bus from close to Houston to North Carolina I think it was ?-- That is a long bus trip !- He had built her a truck for graduation from some school and he had it at work to buff out and primer some more scrapes she put on it when this went down !-- It was still in his name and he told her U ain't ever seeing that truck again !-- I thought I would look good driving that 77 step side that the engine came out of but he said it got a bent frame -- Do I have to tell U I'm after that truck ?-- Not just to drive but to have !-- He stripped that engine down to the block - new gaskets all around - new starter - alternator- a.c. compressor-- water pump -- hoses and belts -- He do good work too !-- I would look good driving it but that confederate battle flag got to go !--

Rose - I was talking about using clear pepper sauce in a water gun for self defense on Stinky's Salsa thread -- U don't have to use Scotch Bonnet peppers-- Just punch a hole in jar full of Serrano or Jalapeno peppers and steep them in some vinegar-- Jar it and let it sit for a week or so - longer is better - Fill U a water gun up with it for Pit Bull defense !--Don't get pepper sauce on your hand and touch any sensitive parts -- U won't like it-- U spray a dog in the face -- They gonna forget all about U !-- Super Soaker theyass !-- **** will stop a bear !

So Well 7 was up and running this morning. New guy to help me, quit, lol. He has been doing on line training and was asked to help me with the PLC problem. He is EE with PLC background. little bit too much bull **** on the resume, me thinks. He looked 15 years older than me, was physically out of shape, and I don't think he had the experience he claimed.

Rose, give the dogs treats, lol. Get some kibble or milk bones for the dogs. If they are aggressive, start by throwing the food over the fence, then slowly get them closer with the food. Keep at it, don't think of them as attack dogs, think of them as confused teenagers with drug issues that need help. You are good at that and the dogs will see it.

;Ok, for sure i am a bit nuts at harvest. last year i was so stressed it was stupid. I hope i don't get stressed this year as bad.. So i went to the best bakery in town and got some cookies, and went over and met the new neighbors. I know why she frowned at me.. she just had a baby. and moved. no wonder. Anyway, her mom was there and hugged me the minute i walked in... She asked me in and I asked her if she had seen my plants, she said yes. I told her we make medicine and are legal. She said, my husband loves thc... So the minute he got home he came over and said he really wants to grow pot...they could be our grandkids they are 28 or so... We burned one with him, jose. Nice young man. So he would love to learn how to trim.... I told him he we shared with trimmers. so far so good. He breeds small bullys, he said they are nice. I agree with you Nick, there are some mean standard poodles and I may have one. Howard, he is nuts. Thanks for putting up with my paranoia.
Keef, i heard you were getting 40 inches of rain.
Umbra, how much do they love you at work? I can't believe that guy quit.

Let me hold that a minute Umbra !-- Rose we still above water but it's about time for the rain to stop ! -- Climate change got me !-- I'm sure human activity got nothing to do with it !-- We gonna all be fine !

Good afternoon peeps, hope that guy realizes he has a master canna gardener to get him on the right track...How lucky for him...
There are a lot of ready to be loved bully's at most shelters...They are some of the most friendly dogs at our local shelter...They are just very powerful and can be intimidating...You still getting rain up there Rose?Ive got one of your Purple Haze out in the garden (one I thought was a guy but not) and a couple in here under my lamp...They have not broken the surface of my starter cup...But those seeds are some hard shells I think...I soaked the overnight and usually they will sink then but not these and they are big seeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back