Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

Another cold morning here. brrr

Time to light one up. Smokem em if you got em.
th

Have a great day friends.

hi guys, we are heartbroken this morning. Kali was in bad shape this morning and got her to the vet and I though he would do another transfusion, but he said it wouldn't work, or it would only last a couple of days and then the original problem would take her. She seemed to be not having any fun, 8 year old terrier mix, the toughest girl ever, took a deep breath and died, with the vets help of an injection. I am sure i will quit crying some day. but not now. love your dogs please.

I lost my chocolate lab last year. She was 15 and had a good life. I keep her ashes by my bed. It hurts still.
It is always with you. Lost my son 6 years ago. He was 27. I miss him every day. Take care umbra.

Both of my sisters have lost a son. Oldest sister's son went away to college and after returning from Christmas break he disappeared. 6 months later they found part of his leg wash up on shore. Other sister, her son was on vacation snorkeling in Key West and had an epileptic seizure and drowned. It takes the wind out of your sails for sure.

We should burn one for Kali ?-- For Rose and Kali !-- Then maybe I can tell U about ?-- No that would piss some people off !-- How about ?-- Oh Hellno !--That was only funny to U Other Keef !-- I'm just gonna sit up over here and fiddle whilst Rome burns !-- That high yella fellow better calm dafuck down fore he has a stroke -- On second thought ?-- Ya momma wears army boots !-- Is it true that U wear your daddy's silk panties ?

Both of my sisters have lost a son. Oldest sister's son went away to college and after returning from Christmas break he disappeared. 6 months later they found part of his leg wash up on shore. Other sister, her son was on vacation snorkeling in Key West and had an epileptic seizure and drowned. It takes the wind out of your sails for sure.
That is just devastating! I wish I could say I can’t imagine.... but both boys! Dam girl that’s rough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back