Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackberry sour beer this evening...
Where’s my blackberry OG...
A11B6F9B-3464-4B9F-8E18-D3D951012F59.jpeg

Good Morning OFC... 2RE I am in the Central time zone...evening begins a tad early for me...I go to bed around 9pm or so and up at 4am...this gives me a few hours in the morning to myself before the phone starts ringing. Time to relax...research..and visit the OFC. Corp gave us 2 grand in free advertising last month and some days I get around 35 to 40 calls while trying to work.....the worst thing about being self employed and small is you have to do everything...marketing...phone sales...plus the technical end of thing.That is some nice looking brew you made there. My BIL used to make whiskey...and a damn fine knock off of Old Charter...his fav brand I guess....but he got to drinking a bit much and the revenuers got him( my sister shut him down lmao). Enjoying some fine cannabis this morning with the coffee...then off for a job and rush on back home for some football.Wishing all a fine cannabis day!

71546704_2362389310668209_3474168130559803392_n.jpg

Morning OFC-- Hot and steamy in East Texas -
Aggie I'm gonna have to look that up -- Got side tracked last night !-- Still trying to catch up !-- I left Corpus and moved over north of Beaumont-- Trying to get set back up -- Fighting the heat -- Got a small group of plants sexing then I can start to grow--

I'm in central time but HP beats me up every morning -- I'm more of a 10-6 type person --
Still trying to figure out which way is up this morning !--
More coffee and some Mimosa and see if I can do this day ?
That next sized a.c. unit better show up before I start losing **** !-- We at the top end of my cloning temp !--

evening folks. I roll like Remo. Little cigars!
When I first started growing, I watched a video with Remo showing off his grow. As impressed as I was, I was more impressed how he rolled a few grams into a monster doob and couldn’t care less that he spilled a gram or so on his deck while rolling it. I remember thinking it sure must be nice to have so much bud that you don’t care about dropping some on the ground. I have nowhere near what he does but I don’t fret dropping some here and there now...

Morning OFC! Chilly and dense air today. Sinuses are wrecked. But, Im in good spirits. I found a single mature bean in the Blue Dream. It survived the grinder so it's been addded to my seed stock. MAybe one day I'll pop it for giggles.
Replaced my phone with a better one. That was about all that was good yesterday. Rest of the day sucked anchovie paste. I went by the dispo to try out something else and they said my rec wasn't on file. No herb, no wax, nothin. I didn't even get any clones cut . Maybe today I go in the tent and cut something and play with the camera. We'll have to see what the gods throw at me today.

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. Lots to do, lol. But I have no intention of doing any of it, lol. Well maybe laundry.
When I won the award at work, Sales manager had company buy me a gift. I didn't know about it. Showed up at the door with a note. It's a Dyson vacuum. Expensive gift. They must have deal with them. I have a Hoover for pet hair vacuum. I have 2 dogs and had 3 up until last year. So I vacuumed living room with the Hoover. Pulled up tons of dirt. Went back over it with the Dyson, OMG. I never knew why people would pay the crazy money for these vacuums. Now I do. Smoking some Sundae driver and drinking a cup of Joe

I'm with Nov -- sudaphed - benadryl and 4 cannacaps chased by a little Debbie cake to get the caps into my system - and a heat pack on the face --- rain seems to moving in -- Doing my Cyclops impression today !--
Dear Ms. real estate lady -- I need a cheap secluded place to grow weed -- Can U hook a brother up ?--
Too straight forward ?--

My sister is very crafty and makes & sells looms for weaving wool and such...this weekend she came to an event in my area so we got to visit... so we’re watchin sheep dogs do their stuff... such intense concentration on these dogs...
ACD35FE7-E2B6-4A5C-95FC-9C7159479E57.jpeg

Last edited:
Well folks, time to get ready for another work week. 7 more and a bit years to go. Sometimes I feel I won’t make it. So done with getting up before the birds to be on time. On a more positive note, our thanksgiving is next Monday so 5 days to a long weekend. Cataract surgery on the 22nd, 4 days off. Then 2 bionic eyes. The better to see you with my dear. Haha. New season of TWD starts tonight. Smoke a little finger hash before hand? Might just do that

Ugh !-- Still feeling beat up about the face -I expected heavy rain by now but it must be a dry front !- It's not the rain that gets me it's the pressure change -
Hey Cinister cataracts are easy !-- I was a surgical assistant for 20 years -- Helped fix lots of eyes !-- U won't regret it !- I could have made a good living up there in the land of ice just fixing hips ?-- I'm allergic to cold so that would never work !

Ugh !-- Still feeling beat up about the face -I expected heavy rain by now but it must be a dry front !- It's not the rain that gets me it's the pressure change -
Hey Cinister cataracts are easy !-- I was a surgical assistant for 20 years -- Helped fix lots of eyes !-- U won't regret it !- I could have made a good living up there in the land of ice just fixing hips ?-- I'm allergic to cold so that would never work !
Yup left eye was done in September. Can’t wait for the next one. But will definitely need readers. Hips are still ok. Back is another issue. But above ground is the best.

I'm 65 and no major complaints from the neck down !-- Took a mighty blow to the face on a concrete floor when I fell -- They peeled my face off and bolted everything back together best they could - I have some pressure and pain when the weather changes -- My major complaint is my neck - I bulged 3 disc and when it gets inflamed the left arm don't work right !-- Lost most of a decade as a legal Morphine junkie - it was killing me slowly -- I make my own medicine now !-- It's against the law but the doctor's morphine isn't ?-- This is a messed up world we live in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back