Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call a realtor !-- What do U really mean by "call a realtor" ?-- but what about ?--
Somebody just shoot me and put me out my dam misery ?
That is the sound of me beating my head against the wall !
She has the paperwork and knows the numbers - I don't !
Can U see me doing sign language ?-- It translates as --Call a dam realtor !-- Hear the drums ?-- it translates as help me here ?-- Call a dam realtor !

Good Morning OFC.....LMAO @ Keef...our list of the ones we don't wanna try is way shorter than the ones we want to try for sure. I am hiding my bitcoins and credit cards come Black Friday...I tend to fall for a good bean sale ....every time lol. OK....the pic is of this run under the QB Led's...so far they seem to be where a HPS grow would be...maybe a tad better even...the test will be if they finish comparable to the 600W HPS or 1000W HPS. This is day 20 of flower. Done forgot what exactly is in there without looking at bag tags lol. Smoke it while you got it!

View attachment 255471 View attachment 255472
Those look fantastic!!! Makes me want to grow inside but my hubby would shut that down. He still thinks weed should just be put in the oven to dry

Hey all. 4pm here so kinda in the middle of before and after. Cold weather hit today along with heavy rain and some snow. Mountains are covered and it’s chilly. Hmmm
Ya I am hungry

Attachments

• A97EA908-00E8-4956-A9A4-0595913AFD38.jpeg
    A97EA908-00E8-4956-A9A4-0595913AFD38.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 09BB67DC-3D28-4ECB-A1FA-90AD96F79094.jpeg
    09BB67DC-3D28-4ECB-A1FA-90AD96F79094.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
Hey Cinister -- How was work ?--
I don't have a choice but to grow inside -- Even thinking about growing weed is against the law down here !-- Given the choice I would still grow inside -- Control of the environment is worth it !-- I run a continuous grow with a 4 part bloom rotation -- a veg area and a bloom area -- instead of one big annual harvest I have 26 smaller ones !-- I still don't like to trim but it makes it easier to break it up like this !-- I do what I'm doing right now before I can get back to cranking it out !-- I find my girls and start cutting on them -- I run the clone line until Something happens or I find something better and let it go -- I cloned a White Widow cloning from clones 24/7/365 for about 4 and a half years !-- I miss that girl -- bugs took her from me !-- I'm helping the nephew but I'm also helping myself -- I'll leave here with a harem of clone lines and a set of clones for my 1st run !-- I start a lot of seed but it's to insure I get my girl -- Those 36 seed represent 6 plants to me -- If I keep them all ?- Probably won't !-- I'm chasing fruit flavors right now and keep running across these soft subtle things -- that I like --mystery terps !-Gotta keep them !--Something is happening about Texas and prohibition--When it does I'm be the silver fox in the hen house !--
I'm wear them out !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Out there in a cloud of mosquitos is a tractor that is stuck in the mud -- He going to get the "big truck" -- I just wanted to document that I am not a tractor driver !-- I don't pull a trailer either -- We gonna have big fun !-- I just hope this ends well and no one bleeds or we have to go to the Emergency room -- Amen !
Where's the clutch ?-- U better get up there and raise that bush hog and that front loader ?-- U know I don't know about dat **** !-- Which one be the gas pedal ?-- Where's reverse again ?-- Most important !-- To me !-- Once it starts going how dahell do I stop it ?-- I mean for real !-- Stopping is important to me !

Get my shifting shoes out ?---The better for double clutching that there tractor ?- - My racing gloves with the knuckles and fingers cut out ?--give me a secure grip on that steering wheel !-- Got to have my racing sunglasses ?-- Don't want a piece of debris to hit me in tbe eyes - It's always the face !-- OK then !-- At my signal ?-- Wait !- I need another toke cause I'm skeered !-- Where's the brake ?- U know I like to stop ?-- One more toke then open the dam chute !-- Yippie - Ki- Yay -

- Wait !!!!

Somebody need to explain the rules better next time !-- They waved at me so I waved back !-- I didn't know it was a signal to stop !-- OK -- There was no bleeding or ER visit I didn't hit anything hard so I'm call it a win !--After I expressed my tractor expertise -- I was assigned to the truck doing the pulling !-- and we waved at each other as we went across the yard !---I like that truck !--- I guess I won't get invited next time ?-- I was throwing mud with all 4 tires - sliding this way and that !
They just kept waving - I waved back some but I was pretty busy !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cinister -- How was work ?--
I don't have a choice but to grow inside -- Even thinking about growing weed is against the law down here !-- Given the choice I would still grow inside -- Control of the environment is worth it !-- I run a continuous grow with a 4 part bloom rotation -- a veg area and a bloom area -- instead of one big annual harvest I have 26 smaller ones !-- I still don't like to trim but it makes it easier to break it up like this !-- I do what I'm doing right now before I can get back to cranking it out !-- I find my girls and start cutting on them -- I run the clone line until Something happens or I find something better and let it go -- I cloned a White Widow cloning from clones 24/7/365 for about 4 and a half years !-- I miss that girl -- bugs took her from me !-- I'm helping the nephew but I'm also helping myself -- I'll leave here with a harem of clone lines and a set of clones for my 1st run !-- I start a lot of seed but it's to insure I get my girl -- Those 36 seed represent 6 plants to me -- If I keep them all ?- Probably won't !-- I'm chasing fruit flavors right now and keep running across these soft subtle things -- that I like --mystery terps !-Gotta keep them !--Something is happening about Texas and prohibition--When it does I'm be the silver fox in the hen house !--
I'm wear them out !--
I am looking at seeds that will give a nice crop before September. Also want a mellow high that goes with a couple drinks and a good fire. No mind racing ****. A destress that also doesn’t mould me like silly puddy into my chair. Problem is seeds are expensive I can only go on customer rating. Only became legal a year ago and not a lot of my friends grow. My neighbour gave me the clones this year but I’d like to explore my options.

Long day and umbra saves the day again, lol. Pump issues and chemical issues, all good now. Got package in mail by accident. Winter motorcycle jacket, crazy expensive and crazy warm. If your riding in Alaska in January you are set. Probably a BMW rider, lol.

@Cinister1 I hear ya, I stopped smokin weed for many a year except for the occasional toke now and then, so when I retired from work the same year we legalized rec pot here in Cali, I knew I’d be growin...but I’d get ripped after just a toke or two...I did it anyway and now my tolerance has increased a bit so I’m actually enjoying the smoke more...I don’t have good tasters though after smoking cigs too long...I quit’m a long time ago but apparently the damage has been done and I don’t get a lot of taste except for the berry type strains...I got a blueberry from MP here that I’m fond of...I do however really enjoy the scents of growing and flowering weed...weird that I can’t smell weed more than taste it...here I go rambling again, must be high...

Need an expert on this one
Done trimming and now curing
Went through every jar this evening to make sure no mold or rot. It all looks great and is smelling pretty decent. But.........
Out of all my weed a single seed fell out. So again got out the magnifying glass. Nope. Can’t see anymore. Is this even possible??

So my son looks at jacket and the receipt. He notices it was sent to a PO box and not my house. He googled the po box number and it comes back as a police code for cyber theft. Smoking too much sativas, getting paranoid.

So in my ongoing investigation into hydro I got these things. Now I understand how to use the meters but how do I use the cal solution? Straight up or do you mix/ dilute it? Din't come with directions

Attachments

• 20191009_004345.jpg
    20191009_004345.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back