Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me a plate HP - I'll be right over !- Save me a piece of that cake!
I need to get busy and get me a new e-cig rig -- Get back off this dam tobacco !-- I need one those hash oil carts too !-- Oh yeah -- Texas don't do that !-- Yet ?-- I need to quit taking so many caps too !-- I been getting way high too often !
Gonna go look at that place tommorrow and probably gonna buy it !-- Sunset Sherbert and Candy Cane need a place to grow !-- and lemon !- and blueberry -- and ....

Power came back on but our internet is still down so my sonoff switch won’t connect...I bypassed it for the lights but they control the feeding...I can switch the pump on manually but not if I’m not home...these plants are only a few weeks old so I think I’m just gonna take them with me and feed’m by hand...

According to my power outage map, it looks like Umbra and mayhaps burnin1 will loose power today around noon...B1 is growin outside I think right b1...since I’m going to be gone for a week I’m thinking of putting my indoor plants out back but the problem is they are in coco chips and being fed 4 times a day with a pumped in nute solution...if I put them outside, they’ll be getting water once every two days and I don’t think that’ll work with coco...
I don't get electricity from PG&E, just gas. Got home few minutes ago and still have power.

Ever wonder how many cannacaps in an ounce ?-- Me too !
I'm packing caps now !--I'll have to find out !-- My scales are at the beach !-- Nephew got some !-- I didn't have to help pull the tractor out the mud today -- That's a good thing !--
Going to look at that place tommorrow-- If I don't find a major flaw I'm write them a check !-- I'm still gonna need some new lights !-- Don't make me go off !-- I got a head Injury I can throw a hissy fit like U never seen !-- I act up so bad it scare me !-- Yeah I know less talk more pack caps !-- I'm on it !

Hey Rose, have a pleasant and stress free harvest weekend, it sounds like you got some help! That’s cool...I look forward to hearing about it!

Good Morning OFC...That was a fine lunch Umbra...that garden salad would have had a hand full of Feta cheese in it for my taste lol. Waiting on another cool front for tomorrow evening....decent rain and heading to the 40's for Sunday morning...that is going to feel soooo fine! Sitting here taking in the bouquet of the grow room....starting to smell Afghany in there for sure...a smell I never find repulsive.Gas has shot up here in the last week or so...paid $2.10 a gallon last week....hit me at $2.49 yesterday...did the wind change in Saudi Arabia??? Oh well....guess big oil needs a Xmas bonus.Enjoy that fine cannabis I see grown here!

420-problems-funny-educational-weed-cannabis-marijuana-memes-756.jpg

Afternoon Everyone....hmmm guess $2.49 is not so bad after all....I knew gas was a bit higher in other areas....but not that high...distance from refinery's?...state taxes?...High population State?...that is outrageous.

They do the same thing here on the seasonal blend thing...claim one formula has a bit more energy per gallon lol...gotta charge them for that. They get us on the power bill here...8-10 bucks a month...environmental charge from our power company buying electricity from a natural gas fired power plant...even though there is a nuke plant 20 miles closer...plus there is one 70 miles South of here too ..guess they sale that power somewhere else.

Did a trip to the Maritimes. Took the ferry from Maine. Woman I took with me said, why is gas so much cheaper in Canada? I laughed until tears came down my face. I said that's not per gallon, it's per liter. So multiply it by 4 and you're close. She said, that's crazy expensive. I just shook my head.
Hahaha! Yes, sooo expensive especially here on the west coast. But that’s what BC means, Bring Cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back