Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed out today !-- I bought me a little place !-- Well I haven't paid for it yet -- I do that Monday or Tuesday !-- It's not exactly what I wanted but it'll do for what I want !--
Got some work to do to get it producing but it was made for a grow !--

Not a fan of Thai food, that's just a group of spices I don't care for. When's the last time you had a plant finish early? The GG4 I have has decided it's done at 53 days. I'm not taking it until Saturday but if I was ready she is.
20191009_191853.jpg

After a long day, we’re at the beach!!! Someone gave my sister-in-law a pot plant that had been harvested...without knowing anything what so ever about growing weed, she revenged it and flowered it out in her back yard...I have no idea what it is but I’m about to smoke a bit and see what she got...

Good Morning OFC...All right!...Keef I hope its everything you desire ....nothing like having your OWN place. It looks ready Nick and damn fine example of GG4...bet it will nail you to the couch. I like some Thai food... there is a nice Thai res. in town...Planet Thai...they do it up right. Its Friday...and I feel it this week...the phone is finally settling down some.Full moon Sunday...and there is a noticeable aggressiveness in the public this week...might wanna keep an eye out this weekend for crazies. Wishing all a cannabis Friday!

download1.jpeg

Morning OFC !-- It's not much but I don't need much !--Like Nick said I just need to fade into the background until Tx goes legal !-- Still sore but I got farming to do today -- I'll be transfering some baby seed plants into aero baskets and neoprene collars ( or what I call cups and collars )-- Some from Umbra-- Grape crosses a lemon and that Apricot Head thing !-- I'm be needing some caps and my pipe -- and some coffee !

Once again I am denied a lemon !-- I'm not accepting that !--Beeches !-- I got more seed !-- 2 outta 6 sprouted one looks like a corkscrew and the other is just as confused !- Root go down not up --stupid plant !-- Growing like a " U" !-- I don't know if either will make it !-- Lemon !--I ain't thru with U yet !-- We having a Noah rainout there
-- Umbra--Your bunch of grapes crosses are looking good !-- Candy Cane -x- Bunch of Grapes -- all 6 seed germed and are now in aero cups - most of the Sundae Driver -x- BOG -- Sunset Sherbert-x- BOG - only one Black Star -x - Apricot Head only 1 out of 6 !-- Black Berry Banana- x - BOG are also doing well - most if not all 6 will survive!
My other little plants should be showing sex soon -- blueberry chocolate -- Purple Mimosa -- I got the stacked blueberries !- Come on Nurse Larry !--(AK - x- BBSL)-x- (BPU- x- B.B. ) too --Oh I'm gonna hit the ground running !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new place keef, can’t wait to hear bout your adventures there...
So it put my girls up on the roof so no one will bother them and they should get about the most sun available...hopefully they won’t start flowering during the week we’re out here, only getting maybe 11 hours of good sun...but the power was too unreliable if left at home...
So farming at the beach...
469F9A40-9D2D-4ED6-8993-D807D2AEC521.jpeg

Where is that black football helmet ?-- Got to have a helmet- It's not the law I just have a problem with getting hit in the face !-- I did that !- I don't like it !-- Rain still coming and going !--
I told them -- Cheer up !-- Cheeto Jesus still on top the ground -- there's still a chance !- Not much of one ?--but - hang in there !--

I apologize it was a brain fart !-- I better learn to watch what I say being down here amongst the Aryan Brotherhood -- They get offended easy and offending people is one my unintended specialties !-- I have my concerns -- also got plenty bullets ! -- just in case ?

Afternoon Folks...Just hitting a dab or two...OK 3 or 4...its habit forming lol. Waiting on some rain...sowed some Florida mustard seed this morning...much rather it rain on them than using the hose...lightning tracker keeps saying strike 22 miles form your house...so its near by. Breaking Bad fans...El Camino A Breaking Bad Movie is out now Netflix...got decent rating...I watched most of the series...watch first episode swearing I would not like it...was hooked by Cranston Character...Walter White..."Chemistry is, well technically, chemistry is the study of matter. But I prefer to see it as the study of change."

Let me vent a second ?-- The people wanting to sell that house want me to bring cash money -- I was born in the morning but it wasn't this morning !-- This ain't a dope deal !--there are plenty of safe money transfer options - If the deal pivots around me showing up with a big bag of cash ---keep waiting -- I will not be doing that !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back