Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis **** keeps up I'm have to put on some long britches !--
It's chilly out there !-- Must be in the high 60s !-- Made me turn the a.c. off !-- Now I'm bout to get Friday night high !-- How high we going sarge ?-- To the top soldier-- to the top !-- I never been that high before ?-- I don't remember it if I was ?--but lead on !-

I get high enough I might tell U the story of the Younger - Dryas or the little ice age !-- tell U about bears so big and bad they could run a horse down and eat it !-- Then one day they all died -- Most large animals on North America and the few 1st Americans all gone !-Clovis points bout all that's left from when we walked with the mega beast of North America - Then there was no one left alive on North America!
How do I know what happened ?-- U get high enough there's a book U should read It's called "The Akoshic Record "- It's right there for all to read -- If U know how ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gday OFC , Just got back from a work stint in the bush central OZ ,back on the tools , I had a deeper understanding of the old saying " Im to old for this shite " every morning , The girls where all good when I returned and picked last night some very heavy bud this time not huge but very chunky I reckon 4- 5Oz per plant at a guess stoked .
The ACT the home of our leaders decided to legalise 2 plants and 50 grams for personal use last week , so its all good for our politicians but the rest of the nation is still illegal , *** , hope you all have a Bonza day

Good Morning OFC...Hell yeah Keef...we're ready ...in the mean time I will look for "that book"...curious to how the Nordic's arrived here....you left off on how the dark haired people arrived.Read...I can a bit,I guess....still confused by W & Y vowel thingy...lmao. B1 they have the same tactics around here...storm knocks power out for 5 days...your next bill will be higher than normal....even though you been on generator for 5 days...called and asked one time...told me it was all my appliances catching up...lmao...and your bill will jump at Xmas cause of your light decorations....whether you have any or not! They are the only game in town. The Gators be in the real Swamp tonight...show down Death Valley 7pm ........56* is sooo nice this morning. Have a great Saturday!
87334f9928c67bcaf6690081650d7e5c.jpg

Out on the porch in wmass for a little wake n bake n caffeine... I can see my breath ... or is that just smoke? Its low 50s here, good day to clear out the junk room and get it ready for a fresh coat of paint and a new engineered hardwood floor. $1.79/sqft on clearance for some Brazilian hardwood laminate, couldn't pass that up! My super stoner BFF is moving in for the winter to save up for her own house which means the plant allotment for my property just doubled: ) not that ive ever gone by the legal plant count lol...
Okay time to motivate and go to the dump! Happy Saturday old farts!

Morning all. Long weekend for us Canucks. Stayed in bed 2 hours too long. Back is burnin. Speaking of burnin we tried a few pipe loads of my grow. Rod thought is was great. Total clown show. I’m fighting a bug so really couldn’t enjoy as much. I shut it down early around 8 for some dinner. Funny to see my younger old fart being such a goof though. Hey Keef congratulations on the house. Good luck with your move too.

Good morning, well it has been challenging to keep the tent at 32 degrees. Brrr, poor plants. We are about a quarter done. One nephew and wife are here, daughter is here and two more nephews come today, we should finish tomorrow. So cold.
RE, thanks for asking. Umbra, glad you got some rest. Nick, hi. Have fun with your beach plants on the roof, love it. Keef, get what you really want.

Good morning OFC

70 degrees and clear this morning. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hang in there Keef. Find a good real estate agent who will work for you. I wish you all the best in your search.

It sounds like you are busy Rose. Try to find a few moments of Zen during your hectic day.

Have a great day friends.

Good Morning All...Another outstanding morning here...53* and clear...sky full of stars. Sorry to hear about the low temps in your area Ms Rose....that is why outdoor growing scares me...so many problems can happen and the depending on once a year harvest. Hate your clone is gone Nov...been a ruff year on outdoor gardening....we did not get a drop of rain when the front passed....so its a sprinkler on the veggie garden to get it going. Wishing all a peaceful and painless day!

71659173_2534981370112336_7861655258408157184_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Well, I finally am a LEGAL weed user! After paying the Extortion price of $457.39 to the "doctor" and State. Come January I also will be a LEGAL weed grower.
I can't begin to tell you how much stress that has removed from me. Unfortunately I had to chop and destroy all I had going and on hand due to family snitch and creeper hassels, but now if I get some money I can buy some till I can grow. IF I can come up with cash. lol. Doesn't look promising on that front but this too shall pass.
I hope y'all are doing well.
I miss being able to stop in every day but soon that should change too.
Peace out yall!

Ps. Keef
You know what's up bro! Don't Dare show up with CASH!
Lots of ppl die for Much less than you would have.

Morning OFC! The first frost hit this morning. If the clone had been there, I'd have been a day early :)
I bet everyone is really stressed right now if they got plants outside or coming down. I hope it all goes well!!!
I've been smokin on some Catfish. 22%. It's pretty good. I got some Koko too thats 26%. 30 minutes after I left the shop I got a text saying they got Chocolope and Garlic cookies, both at or above 30%. That'd be a 100 for 5.66 grams here in Ohio....lames.
Anywho, enjoy your Sunday OFC!

Morning OFC !-- Been having to do Keef stuff --After explaining that this ain't a dope deal and I wasn't born yesterday -- We still on for the house - I'll have a realtor there --Close Wednesday I think ?
Got an aero box with 34 grow holes that is mostly full with new baby plants and another with WI-x- BBSL clones and room for some cuts from those plants that are sexing -- I'm a little behind where I wanted to be but I can make it work
!-- I got to make one more mighty push to get back to Corpus and bring everything over !-- Chilly and damp today !-- I don't think I'm do anything !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back