Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Oct 16, 2019 #21941

Keef

Keef

Keef

I got no words that would do anything for U Burnin1 !-- I'm sorry !
    Hey Rose sounds like good times -- We gonna remind U it'll all be OK next year when U start freaking out close to harvest !-- I'm down in the face today !-- Dam dog stomping on it didn't help -- 60-70 lb dogs stepped right on my left cheek and nose !--
    Been watching the news today -- Somebody needs to tell me again -- How da "F" did we get here ?-- People be taking theyass out and vote next time I bet ?-- We don't need the Kurds any more--- Turkey U can wipe them out if U want ?
    Money more important to the Criminal than the lives of our allies !-- Make me sick !

novitius, Rosebud and hollowpoint like this.
  2. Oct 16, 2019 #21942

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    When checking on a Sativa dominant strain, should one hope for amber trichomes? I’m hoping for something with an alert high but not necessarily speedy...I’ve got full cloudy trichs right now...I was also hoping for a little purple color in the flowers since my temps have been a bit chilly but I’m not seeing that at all...I’m also hoping to harvest before we get another big storm system...couple of rain possibilities this week but they don’t appear real stormy...just not a lot of sun warmth either...
    glad you got your harvest in Rose!!!good for you and your family!!!my sister in law made some brownies from her pot but I think she may have cooked all the thc out of them...they were a little too done and they didn’t bring anything to the high...I don’t know how she made them either...I’m going to try and help her make some useable edibles...speaking of, I need that recipe for gummies as I’m giving them for Xmas presents....check my new avatar, I found it on the inside of a porta potty at the beach...cheers!!!

oldfogey8, umbra, novitius and 3 others like this.
  3. Oct 16, 2019 #21943

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

Afternoon folks...Cool avatar 2RE...This turned into a fine afternoon...had the left over rain and mist this morning but that gave way to sunshine and 63*...perfect t-shirt weather. Been outback sitting behind the bamboo smoking a large Black Pearl J...the cool air and the cannabis taste sure go together. Squirrels are burning the tree tops up out there...cool air has them frisky and fussy.

4. Oct 16, 2019 #21944

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Sitting here enjoying the chilly weather myself. Smoking my gg4. Not cured yet but already smooth.

5. Oct 17, 2019 #21945

Cinister1

Cinister1

Cinister1

Jars are curing up nicely.
    Still hunting for next year. Seeds are more expensive than gasoline! And of course no guarantees they will sprout. Lots of time to look I guess. You all have a good night.

6. Oct 17, 2019 #21946

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    My girls are really slow this year probably because I started them late after a grow of some autos that didn’t do so well either...These Girls are fairly small but they are making some nice big buds...bigger than I have ever grown in the past...Well two of them are...I have an auto growing now as well and it’s doing okay just lesser bud weight I think...I think the biggest producer will be the Harlequin girl, she’s got some nice fat buds and the purple haze is doing well and I’m most excited about that one...these are the outside girls...inside are the beach girls and we’ll see how they do over the next couple months...cheers y’all, me and the missus are out enjoying the cool evening here but bout to go rustle up some grub...
    Down below is Jozi just chillin in camp with one of her favorite play things...she got a little attitude...
    B10BB57F-46A0-4C59-BE9F-771DE3A7F7F5.jpeg 12B6A319-CAF4-4799-8116-FF275B5908C7.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  7. Oct 17, 2019 #21947

Cinister1

Cinister1

Cinister1

So 2RE are the ones shown here your Harlequin and purple haze?

hollowpoint likes this.
  8. Oct 17, 2019 #21948

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Yes...

Cinister1 and hollowpoint like this.
  9. Oct 17, 2019 #21949

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

Good Morning OFC...hit 47* this morning....yellow jackets are very aggressive right now...hunting food for the winter...they always get like this right before a frost. They will try to take anything sweet...do not sit a sugary drink down or they will take it over. Those buds are nice and fat 2RE and ol Jozi is looking good too...she is like ...how long to T-day and a drum stick lol. My cats continue to eat like pigs...10 times a day...and that is just their food!...Bobcat is sure to hit me up for anything I eat...she has to have "her cut" of any food brought out....I have a cracker break at 10am and 3pm when I am home...Ritz crackers with PB in them...I promise...you can open that cracker package in a hurricane and she will hear you out in the yard....and demand "her cut" lol. Wishing all a great day with their fur babies.

71801925_2336997329756036_7033423660652167168_n.png

10. Oct 17, 2019 #21950

novitius

novitius

novitius

Morning OFC! 48 outside this morning. It's cold. I'm out of bud. What am I gonna do? Dispensaries are expensive here.... It's gonna be a long, stressful, exciting round of growing this time.

11. Oct 17, 2019 #21951

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think

Good morning yall!
    Its colder than a well diggers arss this morning! However the sun is out and Green Santa stopped by my place yesterday. I'm feeling much better now. Thanks Santa!
    Busy painting at the church today. Its gonna be a good day!
    Novitas
    I wish I could help you out. I had been out for a while myself.
    I hope y'all have a great day!

12. Oct 17, 2019 #21952

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good morning OFC

hollowpoint, Cinister1 and 2RedEyes like this.
  13. Oct 17, 2019 #21953

novitius

novitius

novitius

Hey Gloman, thanks. I just got to make what I can afford stretch. I'll be ok. I picked up some of the Chocolope a couple hours ago. I smoked about a bowl of it. Much better. Less is more right?

hollowpoint likes this.
  14. Oct 17, 2019 #21954

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think

I hear that Nov!
    I browsed around at the 1 dispensary I'm allowed to use.
    Trinity. Another of Illinois "control" rules so we don't get 1 penny past the tax man.
    They have a great selection but OMG they are mighty proud of their products. I can't understand how ANYBODY can pay those prices. Certainly not Me!

15. Oct 17, 2019 #21955

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Morning folks. Nov, you need to veg for another week next time (; I on the other hand am in a very grumpy mood. Please ignore any ignorant posts from me today.

16. Oct 17, 2019 #21956

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    I sometimes get a little sour myself...I get frustrated because things I used to do and took for granted, I struggle with today...and it ain’t hard stuff either...or just trying to find or remember something that I just had or thought...seems I’m forever losing something that I need or use often...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  17. Oct 18, 2019 #21957

novitius

novitius

novitius

Darn Skippy. This shites rollin now. Cloning as soon as I have the time and flipping shortly after. Then I'll just don't some more in to flower. Hopefully

hollowpoint, St_Nick and Cinister1 like this.
  18. Oct 18, 2019 #21958

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

stinkyattic

her dankness

Lab rat
    No end to painting when the weather dries up for the Official New England Get Ur Sh*te Together season!!! Low humidity except for the storm that is almost done blowing through, perfect time to finally address the junk room oops I mean guest room...was fun to discover the ceiling fixture isn't on a dedicated breaker (yay, knob n tube), my beep beep stick had a dead battery (not that you can even really trust them with knob n tube either due to neutral line switch location), so I had to kill the main and wrestle down the disgusting old fan by flashlight. All better now. Got the 42 miles of Victorian trimwork spruced up, and miraculously the dog didn't end up covered in paint despite his efforts to the contrary. He is out cold snoring now thankfully.

Attached Files:

19. Oct 18, 2019 #21959

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    @stinkyattic I missed “get $hit done” season in NCal...I needed to paint the exterior but I didn’t...I needed to fix a couple things prior and those things just don’t seem to get done...I’m really going to try the next “git’r done” season...I’m counting on y’all to remind me now...
    A bit chilly tonight, well not for you northerners...I’m sittin in my garden tonight, almost 11pm but it’s so nice and an almost full waning moon...well as I said a bit brisk but bundle a bit and have a smoke and a beer, it ain’t bad...
    Went out to the local concert hall tonight and saw these guys...from the Pacific Northwest...I think...I did enjoy myself...
    Good night y’all...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  20. Oct 18, 2019 #21960

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!

Morning OFC...Well I guess I would take the dogs job on that painting....flop out on bed lol. We have the Great River Balloon Race this weekend...lots of hot air balloons and good entertainment. The balloons only fly if the weather is nice...no winds above 5 mph...even if they cannot fly due to a tropical system passing to the East...they will still have the balloon glow and performers. Everyone is welcome! Hitting some plush berry with the coffee today..Friday is calling loudly.Nov, GM sorry ya'll running low...that's a bummer. Wishing all a stress and pain free day.

02656c799ae30a5c98bc72b6e9188073--funny-cats-funny-shit.jpg