Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Keef

Reaction score
Kibbles and Bits -- I get it at the store !
Eye is still a little sore Rose -- Just goes to show the truth in "Every idea is not a good idea"- I went back to bed !- Do the wake and bake all over again !
Still raining !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Reaction score
I just cut up a steak and cooked it with rice. he seems pretty happy. I am going to the dog food store now. Then I am going shopping, i looked like a ragamuffin at a funeral yesterday. Lost 30 pounds over a year and I need new clothes.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
Rose, my old sensitive white boxer had food troubles and the meat and rice meals were lifesavers when her skin acted up, I did rice+any kind of meat or eggs (canned mackerel was her favorite) + sweet potato, all cooked to mush n mashed up together. Little miss fishbreath was really into it

Keef

Reaction score
Umbra there musta been a lot of Indica in that grape ?-- I need to go adjust my nutes or pH -- It's a hard decision when some like it and some don't ?-- might even be res. temp -- I think I may water my res down some ?- Getting some browning on the edges and tips of some leaves

Keef

Reaction score
When wondering if it is a nute overload or not enough nutes with indicas -- cut back on nutes !-- I watered down my res !-- The cuttings are doing fine in the same solution but the babies from seed got a bit burnt on the leaf tips --they'll recover !--
Umbra I don't know bout genetics like U all I can do is look at a big fat leaf and think --mostly Indica !-- They'll be fine !
I just need to starve them some !-- Some of these indicas don't like too much food !

novitius

Reaction score
Rose I use to cook rice and chicken parts for my dog. She loved it. No onion and no garlic. I couldn't afford the fancy stuff so I just made it. I worked in pureed veggies too. I was in a restaurant so I had free proteins but you can ask the butcher and get the same stuff.

Keef

Reaction score
Make me want some CKN and Rice !- I do like onion and garlic in mine !-- Some salt-- some Tony Chaceries ( Cajun seasonings)-- Stew the chicken in seasonings and veggies-- celery /onion / garlic -- remove chicken and while it cools enough to debone make some rice using the stew liquid --
Debone CKN and add to rice !-- I perfer it a little soupier rather than more firm but what ever floats your boat ?--Smoked CKN work pretty good too !- I just make a stock with the smoked CKN skin and bones -- and the veggies -- Noodle instead of Rice ?-- Yep !- Sometimes !

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck Cinister.
I think I will get some brown rice and cook his food for a while..just what I need to do..lol
Keef, I browned chicken thighs and breast in the instant pot on hot.poured in stock and lemongrass, I grew and mushrooms simmered 30 min and added rice noodles.i was in heaven. Man it was good. A bit of cayanne too
The harvest kids raved. Can you tell I'm hungry?

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
Mmm smoked chicken... still decent grilling weather here... keef and rose you are both making me think of a dinner for tomorrow, hmmmm...
Tonight was cheese steak spuds. The very patient good dog got gooey potato skins with his kibble tonight!
I love boxer mixes and have had 3 of them (the sensitive one was probably a purebred, poor dear had lots of health issues) including my current cutie. They have big brains and big hearts <3

Attachments

Last edited:

Keef

Reaction score
I have an electric smoker - only uses a fist size chunk of wood to smoke a roast !-- I do my version of beer can CKN --
Season a bird with some spicy goodness ( I use Lots of Cajun spices)-- Stick a half full can of soda /beer/water up tail end so U can stand him up -I have a can stand for stability - I fire the smoker up at 250 degrees (f) and let it heat up and start smoking before adding the bird - Set a timer and come get my smoked CKN bout 3 Maybe 4 hours -depending on size - Takes lots of skill !-
They said Keef what U gonna do with them 25 lb Jersey Giant CKNs ?-- 25 lb CKNs ?-- huh !- bet they never raised them on fermented corn either ?--
I'm need a bigger can that's what !

Latest posts