Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose teach those kids well about weed -- Like they say -- U buy a man a fish ?- U feed him for a day -- Teach the man to fish and U feed him for a lifetime !

Edit : -- Waiting on some realtor 411 on the beach house -- The ex is in Corpus meeting with them -- I'm ready to get my own grow working !-- I'm gonna need some more lights but all in all I got enough to get started !--

Thinking about that smoked CKN !-- I smoke the little seasoned Cornish hens with a V-8 can stuffed up the back end !
I must need some CKN ?

Edit :-- I need to back up and regroup -- I been generous with my cannacaps over here -- Most of these people never had an edible so the caps are new to them -- I haven't been paying that much attention to it but I think there may be a market ?-- It'll need to be developed ?---right now they excited because they like the high but they'll soon see it as medicine too !

Last edited by a moderator:
20191022_193443.jpg
Here keef I made ya some British chicken curry on Portuguese muffins cuz that's the ingredients I could scavenge from the pantry, lol too busy painting to restock groceries but all this chicken chatter was making me hungry, too!
Also it's cold and drizzly here so comfort food was totally necessary. Extra extra butter ; )
I just gained 5 pounds riiiiiight to the tucas.

Good Morning OFC...41* here...Keef you better get those long johns out...frost around the 1st of Nov forecast is saying. I have to watch the comfort food in the winter as well...I will gain 5 pounds or so if I do not keep it in check.....I usually do not have bread anymore with meals....but in the winter ...some food items require cornbread...nuff said lol. Last night was a favorite meal of steel cut oatmeal and a ww pbj sandwich, I have fallen for those steel cut oats...love the texture. Got some AK47 for the wake n bake today...then off for a couple installs. Wishing all a cannabis kinda Wednesday!

Hey guys'n gals. I'm smokin' Sonic this morning. Gettin' ready for a road trip. My son is getting married this weekend so I git to make the 400 mile trip to watch! Good news is there is no shotgun involved. He's 25 so I think he has settled down a bit. Should be fun. I'll start rolling the road joints this evening but in the meantime I gotta figger out why the turn signals don't work

Good morning all. Nick, have a great time. Sounds like a party. HP, i like my oatmeal in the instant pot with toasted almonds( for more protein,) real maple syrup, and a tiny bit of butter. YUM
So I had three biopsys yesterday. My right bicep is killing me? Yes it was the right side, but weird. Tylenol and Buds Pennywise is taking care of any pain pretty good. who knew cbd. lol
We had 70 degrees yesterday so nice. Looks like sunny and 40 now. Have a good day peeps.

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !-- My body talking to me !-- It says I'm old -- I agree !-- Took me some RSO --
I had a couple baby plants in dirt that looked to be dying --Only had a bit of green at the grow point -- So I pulled them up -- washed the roots off and put them in an aero cup and collar -- 2 days in aero and it apprears they gonna live -- The genetics are --momma was Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons - daddy was something I bred-- a Mazar-I-Sharif mom with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad -- Ness grew one for me last year -- Ness should he back soon if she is coming back -- Wasn't she spending the summer /fall with her daughter ?--
More coffee and another toke or 2 ?-- Got chilly last night -- Not feeling like no spring chicken that's for sure !-- This is my second wake and bake today !--

Good mornin y’all...I got the same problem nick...4 way flashers work but turn sigs don’t...this is in my motorhome and I need to let people know where I’m headed...I’ve read that there are two flashers in this thing but ya have to be a contortionist to get there...I was workin yesterday on getting the house ready for paint and doing some rain gutter sealing and my back is screaming this mornin...definitely need an extra dose this am....supposed to get into the mid 80’s today out here...in fact my forecasting machine shows not a cloud in the sky for the next 10 days...I don’t believe it...

I gotcha olefogey, I been trained to use 'em. Weren't the flasher, now what? May have to do deeper surgury

I kinda noticed that on my round the country trip a few years ago...as you approach the east coast, using a turn signal will only cause another driver to zoom up or over to fill the space you were aiming for...

I got one vape pen with nicotine and one with hash oil -- I keep getting them confused -- I better find a different system -- This way make me too high -- I bet I could still drive ?-- I wouldn't want to be out there with me -- I was once told they put those bumper rails up on highway entrance ramps just for me !-- We got these pick up trucks with smoke stacks and bigass tires down here !---Think they own the road and go around intimidating other drivers - I hunt them !-- Come try to take the right of way from me !- --I will hit U and It will be your fault and I get a new car !- Wouldn't be my 1st wreck !-- That's what happens when U send someone like me to cop school ?-- Big mistake !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got word from the ex about the beach house -- The Realtors suggested list price is more than I expected and people said I expected too much ?-- Buy me a dam pot farming place ! -- get me some bigass CKNs -- make a little liqour and grow old gracefully as I can !-- but 1st I got a pot farm to build !-- I'm get all new lights !-- I got about 3 weeks to get the furniture and stuff out the house -- She hired a crew who specialize in making homes market ready --paint - yard - the works !-- Neighbor over the back fence there told the ex that pink light used shine out my a.c. window unit - I pay more attention next time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back