Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news Rose, your well vaccinated with THC!!!
I have this old friend, a band mate from way back in high school...I taught him to play guitar and we had a band for about 20 years before everyone had to get on with their lives...he moved to Colorado about 1985 or so...he liked to drink and still does but it got the best of him...he was playing in a band in Colorado but with his drinking and other health issues he lost that band...He disappeared about 2 months ago from a recovery center he’d been staying in...but he turned up a few weeks back just staying in a hotel and his daughter who lives here in NCal went and grabbed him up and brought him home...she’s a nurse and I’m hoping she can get him back to functional...he’s still drinking but he pretty much has to now...my other friend from the band called me this morning to let me in on all this news so I’m going to go visit him tomorrow...I’m trying not to get expectations unrealistically high but it sure would be great to make some music with this old friend again...I’m taking my guitar and hoping...

One article I was reading said that low brix, typically less that 12*, can indicate a nitrate/ potassium imbalance before the leaves show any indication of nutrition problems. Probably will blow the $25 and get a refractometer just for chuckles. Thanks for the links btw.

lol. I don’t see me understanding much of anything better than you can. I was intrigued by the idea of increased terpenes and improved flavor. May be over thinking things especially for my degree of expertise(or maybe buffoon-tise may be more accurate)...

Awesome news Rose, your well vaccinated with THC!!!
I have this old friend, a band mate from way back in high school...I taught him to play guitar and we had a band for about 20 years before everyone had to get on with their lives...he moved to Colorado about 1985 or so...he liked to drink and still does but it got the best of him...he was playing in a band in Colorado but with his drinking and other health issues he lost that band...He disappeared about 2 months ago from a recovery center he’d been staying in...but he turned up a few weeks back just staying in a hotel and his daughter who lives here in NCal went and grabbed him up and brought him home...she’s a nurse and I’m hoping she can get him back to functional...he’s still drinking but he pretty much has to now...my other friend from the band called me this morning to let me in on all this news so I’m going to go visit him tomorrow...I’m trying not to get expectations unrealistically high but it sure would be great to make some music with this old friend again...I’m taking my guitar and hoping...
That may be what he needs! Good luck man!

Last edited:
Morning OFC....Lots of rain here today...not hard pouring rain but wide spread soaking rain...just right to prevent fires.Got the Grape God in the pipe today...may morph into a hunk of wax on top of it. I thought I was not getting much rosin when I pressed....but when it is frozen it has a wax like texture and completely removes from parchment paper. Turns out it is a lot on there...scrape up a ball and drop it on a bowl of cannabis...not that is a fine mixture! The kind of stuff you DO NOT smoke with the brother in law (he want ever go home) lol.

nothing-beats-a-love-weed-friday-wake-bake-36411703.png

Good morning yall!
Rose!
That's Fantastic news! Congratulations!
Well I was going over the cultivation laws for mmj patients in Jan. here in Illinois.
Guess what? They say we are only allowed to grow plants up to 18"! Max total 5 plants 18" tall. Looks like I'm going to have to hone my training skills!
There's more than 1 way to legally skin a cat! Muah ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back