Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC-- It's cold wet and nasty and I don't like it !-- Time for an attitude adjustment ?-- Messing with this cartridge and thinking about a pipe of Mimosa with some that oil on top -- I'm gonna see if I can build the perfect buzz today !-- It's raining -- I ain't doing **** !-- The dogs don't want to go outside !--
Gloman -- U got a 100 square foot SCROG in mind -- Wrapping and tucking and going for world record ?--18 inches tall !-- Isn't there so kind of weed grows like a vine back up in some jungle somewhere ?--
Weed ain't smoking itself -- Do your duty OFC !

I've had some luck in the past tying the main stalk to a horizontal wire as it grows.
I'm thinking I need to do the scrog thing. It just don't make sense for the gov. to restrict the height of a plant. I'm SURE a rather large harvest can come from 18" plants done right.

Good morning all, thanks you guys, and Stinky when i say guys i mean all people, i am from the Northwest, that is how we roll here. I sure enjoyed getting caught up on your journal, very nice.
OF, I am going to pop my mimosa seeds for the indoor grow this winter. Still abit ragged from harvest so i will wait a minute. So looking forward to it. Our daughter brought home joints called mimosa 26, it was awesome and kept us going, a nice sativa.
Thank you guys for the nice words, i really tried not to worry.
The rehab kids are fun to have here. Although the woman has a potty mouth much worse than me and things i have never heard. LOL She cooked dinner the last two nights, and she is a good cook. The man has to go back to TN and do some time. That is so stupid. IF it is a correction facility, he is already corrected. Worked full time for 9 months and is clean, doesn't even smoke pot. I think i will write a letter to the judge.
Thanks peeps!

Took a nap !-- Still raining so more coffee ?-- Where's my pipe ?-- I need to wade over to the grow later -- I need to transplant some plants from aero to dirt -- Things are getting out of hand -- Need another dam grow room for bloom !-- Veg got that WI reveg and some new things that are gonna need to bloom soon -- They need to get that beach house sold !-- Longer it takes the more girls I'll collect !-- Taking plants out of aero putting them in dirt to sex --because they gonna need to be sexed soon and head room is limited where we did that last time -- I may be splitting this grow in half soon ?-- That won't be a problem !-- One of my aero boxes with 34 grow holes got multiple copies of everything-- I bout got what I need to start growing -
U know I found Jesus and became a hemp farmer don't U ?--Nothing but hemp --frosty white top Indica a hemp -- It's a special variety U have to grow inside - Been practicing my hemp cloning technique too !

Take a toke of this ?--
I wonder how long this dude can keep circling the drain before he go bye bye down the hole ?-- I'm gonna miss this soap opera when the season is over !-- I'm expecting a disappointing Nixon finish with Pence playing the part of Ford !

So if Pence was indicted Nancy would be president, hmmm
You can fantasize all you want but that ain’t ever gonna happen...the reps wouldn’t let Obama name a Supreme Court justice, you think they’ll let Nancy be president...maybe another uncivil war first...

This stuff is actually pretty good! On the inhale it's all diesel and when you let it out it's cheese. I'm not sure on the stock, as they don't always advertise where it's from. The last three strains I picked up have been exceptional and from different cultivators.

Last edited:
I got miracle grow under my fingernails !-- I don't like dirt !-- Miracle Grow ?-- U do what U can with what U got to work with !--(1) Black Star -x- Apricot Head --- (4)--Candy Cane -x - Bunch of Grapes -- There's one lemon like Nov got --- The big winners are Sundae Driver -x- Bunch of Grapes along with Sunset Sherbert -x- Bunch of Grapes bout 5 of each --Then 2 little Texas born and bred babies got dirty today too -- They would be -- SR91-x- ( MZR-X-BBSL)
I need a bigger dam grow room soon !-- No I'm good for awhile but soon !-- I get this herd sorted out and thinned down to just the girls ?-- Then we can work ! -- I got a box of cuts rooting too -Forgot about dat **** ?-- Definitely need more room soon !--and brand new white LEDs !--
Other Keef U start some more seed I'm beat U down !-- Enough is enough and we already passed that !-- It's a simple lesson -- Just because U got more seed don't mean U should start some more !--Did U get dropped on your head as a baby ?-- Nevermind I don't want to hear it !- and yes I do need another toke !-- Give me that knife so I can clean my fingernails !

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't skip school that day I remember the order of secession but it's not as simple as it sounds -- The order is 1 president -2 -- vice -president --3-- speaker of the house -- but !-- if the president is impeached the vice president assumes office and picks a vice president !--I'd make him fill out my pardon before I choose him !--Every president who gets impeached needs his own Gerald Ford !-- So U ain't gotta worry about that dreamy most powerful woman taking over !-- Make me get the vapors again !-- So much power in such a small package ?-What's she running for ?-- I'd vote for Mz. Nancy !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Po-Boy and Muffalata sandwiches ?-- Where I was yesterday?-- No !-- I've moved on !-- but crawfish season is in a couple months ?- I will have my crawfish this year -- but with the cool weather I got Gumbo on my mind !-- There's just No way to make a small gumbo -- just like there is no way to make vegetarian gumbo !-- Go ahead prove me wrong ?-- I've had some !- That ain't gumbo !
I let it slide the other day when HP said something about sometimes U got to have some cornbread ?-- 1st !-- Ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !-- but -- Red Beans ?-- In the south I think U can go to jail for not serving cornbread with beans or beans and rice ! - but in the south they don't need much reason to put U in jail !-- Some states make a profit at locking people up !-- Some states and even federal still debate the death sentence ?-- In Texas ?- We put in an express lane !-- I mean if U don't execute the occasional innocent man or woman then maybe U ain't killing enough people ?

Afternoon All...Rainy night in the Delta...TS Olga is passing by tonight and dropping some rain ...1 inch so far here...my buddy up North of here has 2.7 so far. Rainy evening with cannabis...pan seared bone less pork chops...oven roasted cabbage steaks and baked sweet potatoes...I will be worthless shortly! You got that right Keef on the cornbread...etiquette police would get you on red beans...chili...soup...mustard greens ect. lol

Mustard Greens or Collard Greens -- I am not prejudiced -- but U know it got to have some pork in them ?-- and some cornbread !-- I even like cornbread that got whole kernal corn and chopped chilis in it -- and cheese !--

Can I just melt this here chocolate -- stir in some RSO and pour it into molds and let it cool ?-- Maybe tommorrow ?
Messed around and got kinda lit ?-- Rain !- all day just drizzle -drizzle --drizzle ! -- I don't like it !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back