Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U guys got to help a brother out !-- U know I like to brew and I plan on using my used nute water on something I can ferment -- I'm looking for some exotic fruits that I could grow down on the gulf coast -- I figure I'm need a group of fruits that mature at different times - Blueberries grow well and I like fermenting them -- I found something called a "Pine Berry" sounds like something I'd like - maybe some pomegranates -- I've just never explored exotic fruit with an eye towards fermenting it !--
Got to be some tasty stuff out there everybody hasn't heard of ?--

As I sit in my garden chair this evening, I noticed this shadow on my backyard shed wall...and the suspicious looking flowers poking their heads out in the lower right quadrant...
Got to visit with a couple old music pals today and did a little pickin....fun stuff and passed each a bit of homegrown....
8D316C2E-8AA7-46BD-8128-347ED1D9515A.jpeg

Good Morning OFC....Fine morning to wake n bake with the coffee...still some lite rain from Olga but it is moving fast and should be gone by afternoon. I am ready for the cool air to come back...anxious for the first fire in wood heater. Got a 15% off coupon from Ollie's discount store...gotta go see what they have now lol. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

download (2).jpg

Morning OFC-- It's cold !---Still overcast and damp -- I don't like it !-- Like that cat up there I need an attitude adjustment !-- I be back !-- Oh !- That hurts !-- Yeah I remember how that happened !--

Good morning all.
Our country is in a shambles. The East went to the Libs & majority of the West to Conservative. Wexit wants to divide. Protests and rallies started already. It’s a mess. Division will never happen but hopefully it makes the minority gov wake the F$&k up. Good night last night spent with hubby on the deck as the rain hammered down. Curing is definitely working well. Our Friday night puffs are getting stronger & smoother. Starting to want to grow inside cause I miss tending to my girls. Eyes are amazing. Colours are incredible. Snow on our mountain this morning. Time for another coffee. You all have a great day!

Good morning ofc...C1, welcome to the shambles club...did I hear you had some eye surgery? And it sounds like a success...yay! I wish they could restore my old ears...
I was going to chop one of my girls this morning but momma wants to have a birthday party for Jozi...so we got people comin over with dogs...that makes me want to go sit under my shade tree in the garden...am I a grumpy old fart?

No Re, not grumpy, just a bit antisocial..lol, we are all like that i think. Leave me alone and let me smoke in peace.
Cinister, i didn't know you were female, it shouldn't matter, but I need to say a special welcome to the ladies here. The whole world is upside down..
Just wrote a letter to the judge in TN telling him he needs to not put the 25 year old in jail as we in Washington like him. Hope it works. He has to leave in a week or so. I am getting used to having felons in the house, they are pretty fun. They don't do any drugs, except she got a MM card here and she smokes. Yes, i seem to have fallen in love with these kids.

Smoking some lambs bread this morning, i like it.

Ms Rose...I just cut 1/2 inch steaks off the cabbage...I leave the core but it can be cooked as well. All my pieces will have a round bottom. After I sear my meat in the pan I place the cabbage slice flat side down on the fond till brown...3 minutes or so...then place them round side down on non stick foil on oven roaster pan....drizzle with chili pepper & garlic infused olive oil and season...I use ..P Prudhomme veggie seasoning..a shake of old bay seasoning & sea salt...cover tightly with regular foil...pop in oven @ 400* for 40 to 45 minutes depending on desired tenderness. It will steam in its own moisture...Remove from oven...let stand 10 minutes...plate and enjoy

This morning I reworked my grow cab for flowering...I decided to get rid of the sunoff switches operating my lights because they are net based and these silly PG&E power outages keep messing with them... it’s a pain in the @$$ having to fight with them...so I just went with a mechanical timer so at least when the power is restored it should start up again...this has been a rough grow...I had to take them with me on one trip away because of an outage and now it looks like round two of the power outage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back