Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Texas U gotta be all solar or all thru the power company -- The 2 can never mix -- to be sure of it those meters that will run backwards if U make more power than U use ?-- They ain't allowed !-- They got U by the short and curlies and ain't nothing U can do about it !-- U want power - U gotta get it from them !

Gday OFC cracking day down under blue skys 28 deg the birds and the bottles are out summer is on the way , time for a ride ,
hope you all have a bonza day

IMG_8092 (2).JPG
IMG_8090.JPG

Hey Crocket !-- Spring ?-- Cold and wet here !
What's a cannacap ?-- There's many versions - Mine are just decarbed trim packed into empty 00 gel caps -- Some simmer the decarb in an oil like coconut and put the oil in caps-- decarbed hash or even RSO -- but I try to take a dose where I can still function so dry decarb packed into caps and chased with some coconut oil -- I grind mine 1st by rubbing it thru a colander (for washing veggies and stuff )!-- big bowl lots of little holes ?-- Then after I cook it I get my stick and start packing caps-- I got a cap filler but I can't find it cause I got high and put it up but I don't remember where -- I preach it all the time !-- Smoking is for pleasure eating it is medicine -- If U a pot farmer U should be on a regular oral dose -- caps --gummies-- Rose takes RSO at night - same thing -- RE takes edibles too I think !-- Sometimes when I'm out of caps I simmer decarb in oil -- shake and/or stir occasionally until cool -- filter off the weed and bottle the oil for use -- Not strong enough ?- Take more or - use the oil on a second batch of decarb !-- I decarb in a jar mostly -- put the jar in the oven to cook at 275 "f" for 45 minutes to an hour - after it is done I pour warm/hot oil to fill the jar !- When I have time I wait until the next day to filter off the weed !-- Start with a couple teaspoons and work out the dose -- Something U can feel but still function !-- There is a place called " Too High "- I can take U there ?

Why I like to put it in gel caps ? -- Put a dab of RSO on your tongue and we'll talk ?-- U like that ?-- I don't !--I wouldn't put that nasty stuff in my mouth !-- I put it in a cap so I don't have to taste it !-- I can't chew up and swallow weed-- it gags me !- So caps it is !-- If U taking an oil extract just buck up and take your medicine !--

U know that thing about -- If U loose something when U get too high -- get that high again and U can find it ?-- U know that ain't true ? -- It's just an excuse to get too high again !-- Other Keef --U ain't fooling nobody !

Why I like to put it in gel caps ? -- Put a dab of RSO on your tongue and we'll talk ?-- U like that ?-- I don't !--I wouldn't put that nasty stuff in my mouth !-- I put it in a cap so I don't have to taste it !-- I can't chew up and swallow weed-- it gags me !- So caps it is !-- If U taking an oil extract just buck up and take your medicine !--
Ok one more question. What is decarb? Sounds like a flat pop. Last time I tried edibles was 2014. I was so high and sketchy I couldn’t stand it. Daughter gave me one little cookies. Been scared of it since. Kids these days eh!

Good Morning OFC...Made to order day in-store for here...68* high today with sunshine and headed to 50* tonight. Cinister those caps are good for many things...make em mild and no jitters...they control my arthritis perfectly....make em strong and you can visit Keef in the spirit world. Keef describes them very accurately....smoking is for pleasure....eating caps is medicine. This seems like a perfect day for some veggie soup...got stew meat thawed...soup pot on stand by lol. Enjoy this Sunday just the way you like!

1vdack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back