Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC -- ugh !-- I be OK soon !-- I get up wash some caps down with coffee -- and a spoon of coconut oil and - find my pipe and get comfortable !-- About the time I'm having a second cup and the pipe has taken the edge off -- The caps kick in !-- U could make them out of prime bud but good trim works just fine - I have a tendency to take too many -- When it comes to edibles -- I don't trust me !-- If one brownie is a dose -- What if they good and I forget they electric brownies and eat half the pan ?-- Too High Again !-- No I just take some caps and fall in on a pan of regular brownies !--

When it comes to kids -- I told the doctor we wanted an abortion -- He said it's about 25 years too late for that --
Oh kids is cute when they little but sometimes when they grow up they become a like Satan Sandwich !--

Good Morning OFC...Made to order day in-store for here...68* high today with sunshine and headed to 50* tonight. Cinister those caps are good for many things...make em mild and no jitters...they control my arthritis perfectly....make em strong and you can visit Keef in the spirit world. Keef describes them very accurately....smoking is for pleasure....eating caps is medicine. This seems like a perfect day for some veggie soup...got stew meat thawed...soup pot on stand by lol. Enjoy this Sunday just the way you like!

View attachment 255872
So I read about the cannacaps and what decarb means. Something I’d not looked into but now totally interested for medical use. My issue with the oil (which sounds like the way to go) is the rice pot - I have a crock - and the IPA or Butane. Yes call me chicken! Seems you can control dose easier with oil. Making it is the scary part

Only problem with RSO is it's so concentrated that it is hard to measure dosage -- They say a dose is the size of a grain of rice -- I disagree but your grain of rice might be bigger than mine ?-- Cinister before U jump into making oil try some dry caps 1st -- Take some good weed and cook it then pack it in some empty caps -- A smoking tolerance is different that a edible buzz -- For one thing U know that big cloud of smoke U exhale ?-- still full of THC ?-- U eat it U get it all !

@Cinister1 Keef is right! Smokin and tokin is a lot different then edibles. You mess around and have flash backs in front of your face if you don't have a tolerance. Ok, maybe not that bad but it can be rough! It's a ride you get on and don't get off till it's over, for sure.

Rose got a machine to make RSO and it recovers most the ethanol-- Grow looks good today --
Nick about that Miracle Grow-- It's not permenant -- Had to take the plants out of aero to sex them because of head room -- Soon as I see a girl a cut will go back into aero !--
I could grow in dirt ?-- Shovel Other Keef !-- Don't forget about shoveling dirt ?--
We like growing in water !

Good mornin old peeps...got up this mornin and chopped my Harlequin girl...got’r trimmed up and she’s hangin in the basket for a time...purple haze prolly be down next week...the wind kicked up today so I’m expecting any minute now for the power to shut off...we’ll see...
Good mornin Zigggy, hope your computer is cooperating...

Last edited:
here are some photos of keefs grow he asked me to post...got’m in my email this am...
I’ll let keef tell the story...
D08866BD-B921-4EDC-A685-32FA1D196314.jpeg
0DE7E3AE-513E-4B03-956C-94E61D3304DF.jpeg
3F026B30-6CF7-4F16-9822-ECFB559C8F71.jpeg

I didn't think they went thru ?--
1st pic is inside one my aero cloners another shows the top and - the other is the dirt farm !-- Red bucket is a revegg-- The White -x- Nepal Indica ( straight out the house of Umbra )- then I bred it to that Black Berry Snow Lotus male --
In the black planters are 3 Stacked Blueberries - 2 of Umbra's - I couldn't decide which I liked best so I crossed them -- There's a couple Blueberry Chocolates and this AK thang -- I got them all cloned and waiting on some baby grape crosses to get big enough to sex then it'll be time to throw down !-- I better get in that new place soon -- I'm need a bigger grow room !

The cuts in the cloner are still fairly fresh -- I noticed a couple had popped a root this afternoon !-- Stacked Blueberry in da bag !

Packed that 100 by hand !-- I will attempt the de- vice another time !-- I took the 1st 4 !-- cause ?-- Taxes !-- That's just how I roll !--It should be printed on the box in big stoner letters -- Do not attempt when high !--but then I'd never get to attempt it !-- Thing got too many pieces !-- Just me and a stick was doing just fine !-- If U can't do it stoned - I don't need to be doing it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back