Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC... I made 66 more canna caps yesterday with my pill device... a little practice and it does a fine job. I use a flashlight to see in the cap bodies when I fill them to insure no spills and even doses....drop the tops in the cap plate and one push puts them on the bodies.Perfect set on them...no leaks! Purchased some caps that are already separated....saves time pulling them apart.Caps made yesterday are sleepy time caps....ones from last week are work time and arthritis relief. Things go better with coconut caps! Grabbed an Ardent Lift Decarboxylator off Ebay last week...open box but brand new....crazy low price. Used it yesterday on the canna cap run....did a great job...very little odor..potent results, I will continue to report on it as I use it more. Marijuana Monday....Smoke it while ya got it!

Super busy weekend of painting. First half of floor underlayment went down yesterday so I could whip out the baseboards on that side of the room without worrying about dribbles. First half of floor is going in tonight.
It's a ... color, lol. Gold velvet curtains should be here tomorrow to complete the 1970s style assault on the eyeballs.
This is officially the Tropical Room...

Attachments

• 20191026_174203.jpg
    20191026_174203.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20191026_195241.jpg
    20191026_195241.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20191026_195226.jpg
    20191026_195226.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20191026-195014.png
    Screenshot_20191026-195014.png
    330 KB · Views: 26
Morning OFC! I missed the weekend. It's over? My belly is grumbling. I'm torn between a bagel or an English muffin. I think all but two or three of my clones rooted. I'm pretty sure I got one of each strain at least. The Headband clones don't look so hot and a white strawberry doesn't look well either. That's fine! I only need one. Much better success rate this time around.
Tokin on the last of the chiesel. Waiting for coffee to finish brewing.

Good morning OFC. It took me a couple of years to get used to being legal, lol. I went from standing on my toilet and blowing smoke into exhaust fan to sitting on my front porch and smoking and enjoying it. I enjoy sitting around the pool and smoking weed.

I know Ill be a lot more relaxed after Jan.
I was driving home this morning from a job and noticed a "hemp" field less than a half mile from my place.
They have cameras up and it looks more like short marijuana to me, and there are some solid purple plants out there. All with rather nice buds. I'm gonna ask the ppl for a few seeds if it truly is hemp.

Hard day !-- This morning I'm packing a pipe listening to some blues -- Glanced out the window and there was 2 cop cars across the street and they had the neighbor down on the ground putting handcuffs on -- I eased the curtain shut and eased on out of Dodge !-- Left my phone -- Watched from the bushes down the road till they left !-- It was afternoon before I found out it was a domestic disturbance !-- They was a little to close to the grow for me !-- I hate when that happens !
Umbra -- Turn the oven on 200 and leave the oven door open -- Turn the central unit to fan only !-- It'll warm the house up just fine !--
I been fighting my face today too-- pressure and pain- Hope I'm not getting sick ?-- - Even my caps are not quite enough -I'm functioning just not very well --- It has not been a good day so far !

Yep, fall is in the air...in Cali of course that means burn it down cuz it’s wind and fire season...we made it thru round 2 of the wind driven power outages but they are already talkin bout round 3...maybe in a week or so...we got a couple fires goin on now and they are already pointing fingers towards PG&E...pretty sure they won’t be able to run all those lines under ground so they gonna have to figure some other way to stabilize the transmission lines...gonna get expensive I’m pretty sure...if I had a couple acres, I’d put in some solar and some batteries...my wife is tryin to start an online bizz but she knows little about computers and so she’s strainin my brain...I used to use computers all the time but when it comes to network stuff and a lot of the newer protocols, I ain’t got a clue and it’s hurtin my thinker...better have another hit and see if that helps...noooo...

Well there's free labor, if you don't pay yourself ; ) got some of that going on around here. I'm gonna need workmens comp for my dang knees by the time this project is done. That's one bottle of glue. Not sure what planet the flooring salesman lives on he thought I only needed 3 bottles for 3" boards in a 14x14 room... and I'm running a pretty modest bead, haven't had any oozing. Oh well I think bed is calling and Dog is already out cold.

Attachments

• 20191028_212502.jpg
    20191028_212502.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 22
Well there's free labor, if you don't pay yourself ; ) got some of that going on around here. I'm gonna need workmens comp for my dang knees by the time this project is done. That's one bottle of glue. Not sure what planet the flooring salesman lives on he thought I only needed 3 bottles for 3" boards in a 14x14 room... and I'm running a pretty modest bead, haven't had any oozing. Oh well I think bed is calling and Dog is already out cold.
Hey what year was your house built? Windows remind me of our second house built in 1908. Renovations in that one took the sails right out of us. 5 years to bring back the hardwood under the laminate and Lino. Ceilings, walls doors, paint and front railings. Never mind the yard! OMG and we only had to hire one dude to hook up and certify our new gas stove. Made a nice profit when we sold though. It was a beauty

So I read about the cannacaps and what decarb means. Something I’d not looked into but now totally interested for medical use. My issue with the oil (which sounds like the way to go) is the rice pot - I have a crock - and the IPA or Butane. Yes call me chicken! Seems you can control dose easier with oil. Making it is the scary part
gday Cinister1 , I did the same when I saw Keefs posts about Cannacaps got into making them , and love them although I might take keefs advise and go to trimmings next time , using prime white widow seemed like a good idea at the time , but take I to many and well I don't know I normally wake up wondering what happened . I fill mine 75% decarb and then add a couple drops of coconut oil into the capsule ,they work great for pain , and not a bad buz as well

Good Morning OFC....Holy Tootsie Roll...All most forgot its Halloween this week...one of my favorite holidays...it and the 1st of the year are my favorites. Gotta get a bag of the dark chocolate Reese's thins...no one comes way out in the country trick or treating , so I get the left overs! Halloween in the Delta brings back memory's of melted candy from the heat on some years....cheap costumes....orange pumpkin buckets and lots of homemade treats. It was safe back then....you could eat your goodies without fear of crazies putting junk in them. Wishing all a cannabis kinda day !

75226422_2382129325360874_3065533002009280512_n.jpg

Hi Cinister, it's an 1890 house and suffered a two family conversion postwar that left most of the floors unsalvageable and much of the woodwork missing or heavily damaged. Only the parlor floor could be saved, and it GLOWS. I think it's longleaf pine. Doors and trim I've been able to find at architectural salvage yards. I've been chipping away at it for over 15 years now. It never ends!

Morning OFC - Holding my own this morning-- 1890 ?-- Down here between Houston and the Louisiana border There's nothing left that old !-- It's a poor area anyway lots of mobile house and such -- Hurricane Harvey came thru and dumped 3-4 feet of rain -- They had to open the flood gates on all the lakes -- Everything around here was under at least 30 feet of water -- About the time rebuilding was showing progress a tropical storm parked overhead and flooded the place again -- So what I saw on my ride was shattered mobile homes washed into the trees -- Usually a travel trailer that flooded in the yard or 2 -- Depending on how many storms they went thru !---It's a mess !-- I came out of the New Orleans area after Katrina and between here and there not much survived -- So houses built in 1890 -- We don't got that !-- Might be some from 1970 ?-- Rebuilt over and over again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back