Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also got 3 blueberry sisters from (GDP-x-BPU)-x- (BPU-x-B.B)-- One look kinda indica heavy -- a middle of the road hybrid and Stretchy over there ?-- Which one U gonna clone Other Keef ?-- That indica bush of course !--Stacked Blueberries -- Blueberry should he locked into all three !--
So this choosing is just for plant looks ?-

Had a busy day today. First I installed a new heater in the back of the house. That makes things nice and toasty back there. Next I finally got the Sonic screwdriver under the net. That things Huuuge! Finally I mixed up a new batch of tea for tomorrow and defoliated both plants. I took over a lb. of fan leaves and lower branches.

I got no room for new starts...I got 5 plants in my cabinet...2 are from fem seeds and three are not...I was figuring I’d have to remove at least one, maybe two...but they ain’t showin yet and it’s starting to get crowded in there...I’d post a pic but it’s currently lights out...

Got most the babies in aero -- Stayed mostly down today to heal up some -- Grow looks good -- Be sexing again maybe next week ?-- Done with seed for awhile !-- I wanted half dozen clone lines for the nephew and half dozen for me - think I'm about there ?
Some I've already grown and know what to expect --just recovering them-- and others not so much !--

The Colored Grow !--

Purple Mimosa
Purple Haze
Big Pink
Magenta Madness
"V"---( Golden Ticket -x- BOC )-- not colored just recovering what I had !
Nurse Larry in da house too !

What needs to be sexed is Umbra's grape crosses !-- Sunset Sherbert -x - BOG is kicking it !-- But they all doing well !

Last edited by a moderator:
Does pollination not reduce the THC levels in the buds? Or do you purposely pollinate for the seeds? Help me out here. I’m content
I believe it does reduce THC and all the other components production as soon as the seed starts growing.
Umbra's breeding with some of the world's best genetics. Stuff you see in magazines or will eventually. It's exciting to see what he's working with. I wish I could get my hands on some of that stuff. Let alone have the skills to treat it right!

Not sure about reducing THC but your yield is drastically reduced. My son let a buddy put some plants in his yard that were intended to make seeds(2 females and 1 male). My son was all happy to trim it up but wasn’t so happy when he saw how little smoke he got for the work of trimming. He got a ton of seeds though...

sshhhh I'm a breeder. I regularly make seeds for fun. There is this guy here in Central Cali, a would be rapper, named Berner. He started the whole Cookies thing. He is famous down here in the weed world. London Bridge is 1 of his strains. I only popped a couple beans out of the pack and the best plant was a male. So I chose to breed with it. They were $800 a pack. Magnum opus is a Mandelbrot strain that was 10 years in the making, they were $500 a pack. Just seemed to work for me. I have a mild case of synesthesia and see colors surrounding things. Plants are more vibrant colors and I breed based on their colors

Hey ofc, I have a question. A member of the forum and I were chatting about a plant of his. During flower one single branch started growing male flowers and produced seed. Would that be a selfed seed or just a Hermie?

Good Morning OFC...drcree sorry to hear about your buddy there...I can relate to loosing the friends...so many have died early...guess that shows the crowd I ran with, but never shared their addictions. Weatherman says more below average temperatures for eastern 2/3 of country...polar air in November hmmmm....good thing I cut 3 years worth of firewood this summer. The smell...the smell...got 3... 6 inch charcoal filters running and its barely keeping it down.....I get a bit on edge when they get this smelly. Got my old friend cherry bomb in the bong...delightful morning smoke....it will charge you up! Wishing all a cannabis kinda day!

e2fd0bd17d613da8a537f35b3a4cee71b19a46cc03a236736723f80f8f0df72f.jpg

Morning OFC !--
They call me Keef and I'm a seed hustler !-- Can't call me a seed hoarder cause I will plant theyass !--
I'm moving better today !-- Still sore but I'll live !--
Nephew said - I'm need a bigger place to bloom ?-- Yes he does !-- We just reached the place where there will always be something ready for bloom -- He got decisions to make !
Still got this last group of plants to sex but I came to help him set up a functional grow and there it is !-- Time for MY Grow soon !--

Good morning OFC! How's everybody doing? B1 you holding up ok?
Sorry to hear about your friend Drcree.

Umbra, you popped beans that cost that much and didn't send them to flower on GP? I'd have to start recouping that cost immediately lol. I'd be standing on top of those plants egging them on. "Come on you $50 bill! Do so something!".
Umbra, about the synesthesia, is it prevalent in photos as well or only in person? Just curious.

Good morning OFC! How's everybody doing? B1 you holding up ok?
Sorry to hear about your friend Drcree.

Umbra, you popped beans that cost that much and didn't send them to flower on GP? I'd have to start recouping that cost immediately lol. I'd be standing on top of those plants egging them on. "Come on you $50 bill! Do so something!".
Umbra, about the synesthesia, is it prevalent in photos as well or only in person? Just curious.
Good morning OFC. Nov no it doesn't happen with photos. It doesn't happen with everything and some are more pronounced than others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back