Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC!
Wonderfully cold Midwest morning. 30 degrees. It cold! I'm not ready for a polar vortex. That shit hurts my bones n joints. My head aches where I cracked the plate. Whaaaa! I know, im sorry. It's gonna be an RSO winter.
Hollow, I love your stories. I definitely build fires to big. I'm not completely pasty tho. My dad's mom was Blackfoot. I miss her.
So, if you guys remember I told you how my mom was involved in a romance scam. The dudes tried to take her check from her again this month. I stepped in. I took possession of her Google account,baNk and phone. They tried buying a MacBook pro on her dime... How do I find out where these people are? IP tracing? I want to track them down before I make a decision on leo. 7g's to these punks she's sent.
I'm in pain and angry. That's the smell of inspiration. I need retribution. Maybe some voodoo? Anyone can help me track them down?

Good morning all, Sorry Novi, that is bad. I have had a bad cold and now something like a floater in my eye and it is weird. Yes our guy C left but the stupid courts in TN are postponing his sentencing until March. He will be back next week. His bosses are keeping his job here for him. I will be glad to have him back. Kinda costly for him to keep flying..

We are very lucky to have the genetics we have here, thank you Umbra and some other folks. I am growing mimosa when i start an indoor this winter.
Just lifted some weights, first time in ever... shakey arms now.. you guys smoke um ifyougotum.

Hey everyone, top of the morning to ya! Its cold here, minus 2 C. I dunno what that is in F. my thermometer has a mind of its own. Haven't seen the first sign of a root in this batch of clones, what a drag. I clone like a boss most of the year but always have a tough time in the fall. Oh well, they can go a few more days then if they don't pop I'll start some more seeds.

Good morning ofc...yep looks like a cold front comin right down the middle, well maybe the middle on the east side...stay warm...we’re still in the low to mid 70’s out here but maybe cool off a bit next week...getting a bit crowded in here, I was figuring on at least ona these being male to be pulled out but none are showing balls yet...gonna go in today and strip out a bunch of lower green...
045EF7E7-1A46-48B6-9238-66B6D903E6DD.jpeg

RE - I think U should draw up a grow cabinet -- That would make a nice household grow !-- Maybe some nice wood ? -

Come 2020 we gonna drive these good ole boy republicans out of office and free Texas from thier choke hold of prohibition !-- The GOP is dead and the fish rots from the head !

Good morning yall!
Had a buddy come in from out of town who wanted me to pick up some goodies at the dispensary for him. I did and he bought me some buds too!
I never heard of Mac 1 before but its a frosty tasty treat grown aeroponicly and it carries a real nice calming buzz. I smoked it so I'm suffering with my breathing but it was worth it.
Keef
I'm glad your cuz only had a little bit. Texas is no place to be in trouble with the popo. They do stuff to old hippies there that ain't nice!

Nov - they run most of those scams like that out of Nigeria -- Even if U knew exactly who it was there's not much U can do !
I guess I should apologize for my rant too -- but.....

I tracked them to the Philippines. My biggest fear is it's terrorists.
My oldest daughter and her husband got jacked. The guy, a total province away stole my son in-laws identity. First hit, 5 grand out of their bank account. Next hit 20 grand. 3 time the purchase of a vehicle. And the second and third time was after they had already frozen ALL their accounts! The dude was a crafty POS. A money mart the guy went into had a full facial shot of the guy. Anyway scary s$@t and costly to the victims.

Morning OFC !-- It's cold !-- I don't like it !-- What's in this pipe ?-- Need to get some that dirty dirt -- clones and babies need to he transplanted -- Did the flip !-- While those run I'll have time to get these babies sexed !-- Apparently the beach house will be on the market in a week or 2 then they can find me a place !-Hot sellers market so shouldn't take long - I'm get my girls --push my soul into a hole and crawl in after it !--
Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Its a nippy 74 degrees here lol. Im battling muscle soreness and mild arthritis today. Better get it together....12 rounds of boxing and a wide back workout is on the list today. Glutamine in my morning shake for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back