Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning older growers

Sunny and clear this morning. Coffee is hot and I am trying to decide whether I will smoke Blue Dream or Purple Punch with my coffee. . I love those flavors. Maybe I will smoke one of each while trying to decide what I will do today. Music, coffee and cannabis is the way I start most days.

Have an awesome Saturday you amazing people!

She was a long tall woman in a red dress that is what.

Hi guys, just cut buds hair for the millionth time. There is a lot less to cut.

Cold with an air inversion here today. Keef, good news. I hope you get a great place for you and the girls.
Have a good saturday all ya all.

No Rose !-- She was a Honky Tonk Woman !
I'm headed to the beach Monday ?-- Load up a U-haul and bring everything over here and put it in storage !-- Then things will happen fast !-- If that crazy woman can hold herself together a bit longer !-- She not doing too good health wise since the separation -- Thought I had been divorced for close to 2 years just to find out the other day the final paperwork was never filed -- I fix that soon as this house is sold --

Good morning ofc, just finished up a nice big breakfast @ quarter ta noon...now what to do...not much I think...a bowl of desert I though guess...Cheers Ya’ll
CD198DA0-F1B1-463B-A928-7AD3789C9D52.jpeg

Thanks Burnin1 - I'm well on my way to landing on my feet -- I got D.D. off the steroids and on some caps and she seems better - most of the time -- I think she had a mini stroke or T.I.A. --something changed her personality -- Plus she had real problems with being a N.I.C.U. registered nurse and me being a pot farmer -- What if someone found out ?-- She likes her weed but don't want anyone to know -- I'm take her another bottle of caps - They seem to stabilizer her some --

I could teach them how to treat NICU babies with narcotic addictions- seizures and some other serious problems but I keep getting reminded that I could also go to jail for practicing medicine without a license-- That don't 'fect me none - I could go to jail for growing weed too !-

Thanks for straightening me up on the long cool woman in a black dress.
Burnin, I liked Keef's x too. We love ya Keef. Hope your doing ok Burnin1.
Re, what is all that stuff? Looks like a lot. I am thinking about making chicken corn chowder with ham. I have never made it but think i can.
What are you guys smoking? I am down with some lambsbread.

Class b misdeamer for less than 2 ounces ?-- He did spend they night in jail but things are changing in Texas and I'm getting froggy --Starting to get an attitude !-- Plus I only grow hemp unless U can prove otherwise !-- Frosty , frosty hemp !-- I gonna be sexing some grape "hemp" crosses starting next week !

Funny you should ask Umbra, just rolled a big ole joint of it. Big sur holy bud is nice. It has nice hard nugs of sativa, not at all airy like some can be. If ya smoke too much you need a nap or a game or something. But if ya take 2-3 hits the sky is the limit as far as getting stuff done.
Keef, Lambs bread seeds are all feminized unfortunately. I would have loved to have non fem so i could make some seeds. It is very interesting smoke. Bob Marley says when you smoke it , it reveals yourself to you. LOL.... gotta love that. It is very introspective pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back