Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they had a big foosball match today in Alabama ?
- I also heard the devil himself was attending ? -- CSNY -- Southern Man ? -- Pretty sure that wasn't the half time music ?
That's Rally music !-
- I saw cotton and I saw black -- tall white mansions and little shacks -

- I'm sure they would like it ?

I'm headed to the beach tommorrow afternoon I might make it back in time ?--
Corn Chowder ?--Never had it -- D.D. got cancelled at work and is coming to her sisters in town tonight-- She had made a gumbo to take to work -- I told her bring it with her -- Late supper -- Seafood Gumbo - I can wait !-- She makes good gumbo !-- I trade some caps for some gumbo any day and we all be happy -- Not looking forward to herding a U-haul from Corpus and thru Houston -I'm sure anyone could do it but can U drive a U-Haul thru Houston high ?-- Don't be on the road !-- I have experience at hitting **** with a car or truck---I ain't that picky !--Sign on the road say "Caution" ?---That's probably about me ?--- Watch yourself !-- It's gonna inflame the disc in my neck -- Sometimes the only currency is pain !-- It'll hurt but I'll recover --

Yumm! Chicken corn chowder! Sounds delicious!

Thanks for straightening me up on the long cool woman in a black dress.
I am sorry Rose. I did not mean to correct you. That would be rude. I would never want to be that way to you. You are the best forum Admin around.

Burnin, i didn't feel corrected. You have never been rude. I meant that I did need to know it wasn't a red dress. So the chowder called for bacon, didn't have any, so i browned some real good ham just a few pieces then sauteed onion and potatoes and the poured in the cooked chicken with the stock and cooked in the instant pot for 5 minutes, then added the corn and cream. I thickened it with , don't tell anyone, instant mashed potatoes. I am gluten free and that works awesome. Bud and B loved it, i did too. I love when dinner is over early.
Keef, give DD my best regards.

Water ain't no good for making liqour over here -- I'm need a new RO system !-- It'll be a little still -- Plan to use it to make a little shine of course but I plan to use the shine to make RSO -- I'll also use it to recover the ethenol from the RSO wash -- I saw that machine Rose got -- I can do that -- Then after I've distilled it a few times I could do that fast aging process on the alcohol ?--After I temper it down to maybe 110 proof ?-- Pour it over alligator charred oak in a wide mouth jar-- put it in a hot place for a few days then put it in a cold place for a few days -- That's one year of aging !--Pull that alcohol in and out that charred wood with the temp change --Just like a charred whiskey barrel -- Take me a couple months to make 7 year old whiskey ?-- but it's mainly for RSO -- Just a shame to waste good liqour that been distilled 4 or 5 times ?-- That'll take most the hang over right out of it !-- Smooth too !--

Edit :-- Will do Rose !

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a question but I don't want to get hit for asking ?-- When U make RSO at what point are U decarbing ?-- U not are U ?-- I need to be able to test **** !- I don't think RSO is always fully decarbed !-- No hitting I said !--Come on Texas let the brother work !

All of it ?-- So I could decarb at a lower temp for longer and still get it done ?-- Cause there ain't no way U hit 270 or even 250 cooking off the alcohol
-- It was a trick question !- -I was wondering about the point of when decarb takes place ?-- I get it done at 275 for 45 minutes -- If the temp only reaches 190--210 tops how long will it take ?

Candy Cane -x- BOG is a light green heavy Indica from it's looks - Same with Sunset Sherbert and Sundae Driver- Heavy Indica phenos - I do it small -- might be sexing a couple this week !-- 2 weeks I'll have them sexed -- Then comes the colored grow !-- Then I'm done for awhile with seed -- Maybe ?--- No it ain't been awhile yet Other Keef !-- Back away from the seed !-- Dam U get on my last nerve sometimes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back