Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC......We're all donating 1 top shelf Indica joint for Nick Saban today...heard he did not sleep so well last night. Saw a unique canine on my property yesterday...at first thought it was a domestic dog...but it was very wild in nature. Jet black with a small patch of reddish hair behind right front shoulder....75% the size of a German Shepard...pointed ears...looked Shepard or Malinois...it left very at high rate of speed, wanting nothing to do with a human. It was either a Wolf or a Coyote/Domestic K9 hybrid cross ...very pretty animal! What???...another day of football and smoking cannabis you say? I guess somebody has to do it. Enjoy the day Amigo's....anyway you see fit!
420-problems-funny-educational-weed-cannabis-marijuana-memes-400.jpg

Good morning fellow sentient clouds of methane!
Who is ready for the Polarcoaster?! It's colder than a welldigger's 4ss this morning. I just got back from a metal platers convention on Cape Cod, right on the beach, and it was so cold and blustery that any plans of sneaking out to wander along the shore with a joint during lunch went right out the window. Even the seagulls looked miserable.
It's gonna be a ruthless winter. Good thing us indoor gardeners have our own slices of tropical paradise to which we can retreat when the wind howls and the snow flies : )

Mornin everyone. Orange Pie for the wake n bake. There's a cultivator here called Galenas. They grow in in tlo soils and keep it organic. The state gave em a sticker, Certified Kind lol. All their herb has been fantastic. I don't know who came up with the sticker tbh. It would be cool to have some certified cultivators to choose from though.
I'm still trying to figure out why and when weed started tasting different to me between bowl and doobie. Maybe it's because I smoke a whole lot less cigarettes. I've noticed everything tasting better the last few years.
The ponderings I have in the am are not of the productive sort. Time to get in the tent and take some pictures.

Attachments

• 15733952691844718762265685330123.jpg
    15733952691844718762265685330123.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 15733953007495633415032762114091.jpg
    15733953007495633415032762114091.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 16
Morning OFC !-- Ugh !-- I don't wanna do this day !
Gloman -- I use a 396 gph pump - It doesn't need to be that big but it has a filter -- The filter is the important part !-- Another thing is how much water is in the res. -- Even with the pump running 15 on 15 off the water will begin to warm -- My solution was to go from about 8 gallons in the boxes to 12 plus gallons - Stablized the water temp low enough to work with -- I have the pump glued to a ceramic tile to stabilize the pump -- pump comes with a pack of adapters -- my spray manifold is just a square figure 8 that fits onto the top of the pump -- Micro sprayer ever 3-4 inches -- The lid to the Black and yellow boxes have a recessed lid and a checkboard pattern ready to drill holes for the aero baskets - I started with the 2 inch aero baskets-- I had this thought that when Texas went legal there would be a market for rooted clones -- Still convinced There will be - So used the 2 inch baskets -- If U gonna run the whole cycle in aero use bigger baskets and add baked clay balls to the basket to add weight to the base of the plant -- It'll keep it from falling over from being top heavy with bud -- running a live res U can get away with one nute change about half way thru a bloom cycle .

Good morning, i am liking your crosses Umbra, sounds amazing and potent. gdp and gsc? oh yeah. Keef, Umbra told me i could distill that booze forever. Did you say that? My machine paid for itself in two runs. I am getting the itch to plant some seeds.... With 4 people living here my bathroom might get used more so i will think about it. Maybe just a couple of plants. What would I choose? I know mimosa is one of them. hmmmm
I am off to costco to get our son a present before it is gone. Yuck, i would rather not. Or rehab guy comes home today. or here, i mean, not home. he was home.

Good Morning OFC...Happy veterans day for ALL the vets here known and unknown ;)... Keef.... St. Nick...Nov....thank you for your service! Without the military I am afraid we simply would not be here. Getting ready for the Polar air coming in tonight...wind gust to 30 mph behind it, got 8 new arrivals for the next run. All popped up on time...except the Blue Berry she took an extra day, union worker I guess. All these grow logs are very exciting to watch...Lesso and SA looking outstanding...cannot wait to see the end results! Peace Ya'll

6fe29e72c5c63b7f4d4643c817164422.jpg

Good morning all. A woman's work is never done. lol, i rolled a whole bunch of joints and put them in containers....tell me i am not organized. Maybe i should clean out my cupboards or something. So i had a thought, maybe the rehab kids are here to help us and not the other way around.... Just a stoned thought i had in the night. These kids have had to fight for everything they have. They are doing so well. strange how you pick up kids at a dispensary and they never leave. They are here until March. I sure have been cooking a lot.

So good to read all of you. We have such a great group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back