Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking some bigsurholybud.. what a treat it is. I am also having bullet coffee... it is cloudy and dark here, no sun to be seen. I need to start some plants so i can have some light. ok, i will. need to go look at my seed stash. I know first up is gifted mimosa. and an umbra strain.

So it seems the guys like my weed but the ladies find it makes them anxious. I grew, dried, and cured it right. What makes this happen? When I smoke it I tend to get right into the music and then Rod says something stupid and the laughs are enough to put me down. But it does tense up my neck when I just want to call it a night. WTH? I still have like 9 oz left! Can I freeze it?

I cinister...I used to get anxious/paranoid...whatever after smoking weed...I think I just got over that after a while...I suppose some strains cause this more than others...one of my favorite smokes is harlequin which is a high cbd strain of about 5/1 cbd/thc...It has enough cbd to give a nice relaxation and the thc helps that along I think...

Last night I decarbed some weed and made a batch of infused coconut oil...easy peezy...just put 14 grams of bud in a jar with a lid...added a couple cups of water to the instant pot put the jar inside and let’r rip...an hour later we’re nice and lightly toasted. I just unscrewed the Lid ran he weed thru my grinder, back in the jar with some coconut oil and 30 minutes later, done...strained and in the fridge...today after I gather the supplies, I’ll make some gummies...see if I can knock momma out for the night...

Ugh !-- Told the painter at the house they did a great job of turning a grow room back into a bedroom -- I don't think he got it until later --
Work it RE !-- I grind before I cook it -- I put a half pint or pint jar full of crumbled weed in the oven to decarb -- Then pour warm coconut oil over it just enough to cover the weed -- shake or stir occasionally until cool or the next day depends on how bad I need it -- Then strain -- teaspoon is about a dose !

Coming up soon I'm making some gummies myself -- I'll be using RSO -- Doing a hundred at a time might make it easier to judge strength -- I was told -- 1 gram of RSO into a hundred -- The way my math works is -- gram of RSO maybe 70% THC ?-- make a hundred gummies with 1 gram -- That be 10 mg of RSO per gummies?-- 70% THC means
They should have about 7 mg of THC each --- Thinking about big boy gummies with 2 grams or more ?-- Does my math work ?

I cinister...I used to get anxious/paranoid...whatever after smoking weed...I think I just got over that after a while...I suppose some strains cause this more than others...one of my favorite smokes is harlequin which is a high cbd strain of about 5/1 cbd/thc...It has enough cbd to give a nice relaxation and the thc helps that along I think...
I have Harlequin on my list for next year. It sounds like my best bet for a decent high and I think my daughter would like it. Wi grow another type for the those that like to go FUBAR. Seems so far away now since it’s getting really cold here and we haven’t even turned the corner to winter yet.

I'm done for awhile -- Might have hurt something moving the waterbed mattress into the tub to finish draining !
Umbra I could take them but many probably couldn't
I got something to deal with in East Texas-- Got a deaer who can sell dahell out some weed he just don't like to pay for it !- I'm be needing me a new dealer !-- or 2 ?-- It's way too easy to be weed rich and money poor !-- A dealer is a nessassary evil !

So it seems the guys like my weed but the ladies find it makes them anxious. I grew, dried, and cured it right. What makes this happen? When I smoke it I tend to get right into the music and then Rod says something stupid and the laughs are enough to put me down. But it does tense up my neck when I just want to call it a night. WTH? I still have like 9 oz left! Can I freeze it?
Yes you can freeze it. It sounds like a sativa and maybe you could try eating some canna caps that Keef and others here do. Different high, more medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back