Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
8 o'clock and its down to 20. Sure am glad for natural gas heat. Its toasty in my house and naaassty outside. I made myself some broccoli and chicken on rice fer dinner and I'm going to settle in with a big ole doobie of gorilla glue. This stuff is great if you wanna sit and think about everything you would be doin if ya hadn't smoked it.

Keef

Reaction score
The roads are safe again-- No one bled much and No one died -- I'm call it a win !-- Ex was gonna lead me in since I had to manhandle the U-haul -- She gave me the slip once we hit Houston when I needed someone most !-- I still think I shoulda shot her long time ago and been done with it !-- Still might ?-After I burn one !-- I'm having anger management issues - This was not a fun trip -- Got the heater on warming up the trailer !--

Keef

Reaction score
I can hit 100 proof without distilling - but if U concentrate U have to remember that "The Nasties" are still in the wine and U concentrating them too !-- There's an additional step !-- Heat the wine to 170/180 degrees-- As it is heating up and cooling down the acetates and methanol ( These things are in beer and wine too just at a lower % )-- will mostly cook off -- Then if U want U can sweeten it and add a bit more Yeast and it will be bubbly -- don't and it will be a flat wine like a merlot --
Gloman got what looks like a 5 gallon still ?-- 10% return be about half gallon per run ?-- If he freeze off half the water before he runs it thru the still it doubles his return per run -- or should --
How U do it Cuz ? --- remove the head-- (the nasties) ?-- If U know about how much to expect from a run U can just catch that amount when the distillate starts flowing out your worm and throw it out -- Or are U one those multi distillers ?-- Cook off the liqour - head and heart all the way to the tail-- Measure your return -- Put it back in the still and run it again throwing out the 1st 10 % to come across ?-- Twice distilled - One more time ?-- Take off a wee bit more head and a wee bit of the tail -- When U got something up around 180/190 proof U got to water it down or temper it to maybe 105/110 proof -- Some use the tail of the run -- other just good clean water -- They even sell moonshine flavoring kits -- whiskey - rum- tequila- Gin -- What U want ?--

Last edited:

hollowpoint

Poor Old Dirt Farmer!
Reaction score
Good Morning OFC....100 year weather records broken again...yesterdays high was 36* ...previous record was 43* set in 1898 and 22* this morning is breaking a 1908 record low for the date. Been some very interesting weather phenomena this year...exciting! Keeping the babies warm right now...toasty 79* in veg room...they are adding the second set of true leaves now and getting ready to surge...at least that is my plans for them . Decent sale on Exotic Genetics Seeds at Seeds Here Now site...been wanting to add some of their selections. Keef you sound like a Master booze maker....fair size market around here for those products...had a customer ask me a couple weeks ago if I knew where he could get moonshine ....I was thinking....your asking a stoner about booze??? Got a couple J under the floor mat in truck is about the best I can do buddy. Enjoy this fine Autumn Day the Cannabis way!

420-problems-funny-educational-weed-cannabis-marijuana-memes-340.jpg

Keef

Reaction score
Ugh !-- It's cold !-- and I feel all beat up - Got a U-haul full of **** and I just don't care right now -- I got a buzz to build !
I been staying away from distilling but I might get back to it soon -- Got the DEA after U might as well tell the ATF to get in line ?--
Let's do this day !-- Wake and Bake !

novitius

Reaction score
Morning OFC. Word to the wise, do not lean head first into a hanging LED. It hurts. Not the best way to start the day. I'm gonna have a limp. But, no bulbs to break!
I think I might killed my LSD plant. She was all droopy and dry this morning. Lots of water, set the timer and check. Fingers crossed.

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think
Reaction score
Good morning yall!
Still snow and ice everywhere around here. The older I get the less fond of the cold I get!
Oh well, can't change it and can't relocate so Ill enjoy it from the indoors.
I have a tomato under lights cuz I couldn't stand not having anything growing and over night she opened about a dozen flowers! Maybe have fresh tomatos around the 1st of the year!
Enjoy this day yall!

Keef

Reaction score
I got an aeropoonic strawberry plant- needs to be made into 2 strawberry plants soon -- Side effect of aero or any water farming technique is used nute water -- Still got plenty goodies left in it for fruits and veggies !--
Need more coffee !--Supposed to go look at a truck this morning but I'm hoping everybody forgot about it with the cold -- I need a ride but I can wait !-- I need to go check the grow ---

Keef

Reaction score
If someone takes your cannacaps and decides to empty them into a pan of brownie mix - Someone eats brownies and falls down in the hall -- I refuse to take the blame !--
Cannacaps sutures !-- I told them about how much is a dose -- The caps are safe !-- U ain't !

Latest posts