Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Steves grow

Reaction score
Morning all. Went on spending frenzy. Have more seeds comin than i'll use in a couple years. Hava clown slipper finishing up which I hope to post pic next day or day. CBD strain got as freebie from TGA. Can't find info. site where I got now sells super soil no seeds advertised. Had no luck trying to pop either strain I purchased ,will try again in spring. A banana snap x pennywise cross. Been monitoring closely after room cleanup. Saw on internet somewhere that banana snaps was extremely resistant to powdery mildew. Nick those look great...………………. Keef hope you get moved before you have to start over.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
Thanks RedEyes! I was lucky to be gifted a few nugs of Jupiter CBD (pretty purple, smells like a cedar chest) and C4 CBD (smells like pine-sol, identical nose to the southern Quebec outdoor we used to get in these parts, mmmmm) from a local medical hemp grow and can't wait to get home and try them out on a bad case of carpetlayer's knee lol. Totally worth it, and now I'm eyeballing the downstairs bathroom to use up the leftover boards! Sooo much easier than cutting tile!

Keef

Reaction score
Go girl !-- Here have a toke of this first !-- My dogs are not happy with me -- Vet say Jet need to be on a special diet to dissolve his bladder stone - I've always left dry food out for them - and they like they CKN jerky too !-- They do not like this can food but they'll have to adjust -- They look kinda pissed off about the situation !-- Where's da food ?- Dis ain't right !-- Give me some jerky U bastid !- I'm hungry !
I ain't hearing that !

Keef

Reaction score
Carpet replacement in 3 bedrooms cost me $1,900 -- Fresh paint inside and out -- replaced those ceramic tile I broke -- Half mile from the beach - got a hot tub -- Looks so good I wanna buy it !-- No I'm thru with the beach - Maybe a visit but not living there -- They about to open 2 refinery places over there -- Anyone of them that can afford it will be looking for an island home and there will be/are many of them and not that many homes for sale !-- I gots one !-- Wanna buy it ?-- I don't do business that don't make me smile !

Keef

Reaction score
340 guest ?- Does this mean the board is about to crash again ?-- U should be able to contact 2 other people here - If the board crashes --The triads will still keep U somewhat isolated but we can pass messages and still keep in contact --

Keef

Reaction score
They would like that Nick !-- I gotta cut out the snacks and treats and make them eat this stuff -- Doc said if we can't dissolve the stone with this special diet they have to remove it surgically -- I don't want that !-- They gonna eat this stuff !-- I need to see if I can find it in dry form -

umbra

Reaction score
They would like that Nick !-- I gotta cut out the snacks and treats and make them eat this stuff -- Doc said if we can't dissolve the stone with this special diet they have to remove it surgically -- I don't want that !-- They gonna eat this stuff !-- I need to see if I can find it in dry form -
lithotripsy

Keef

Reaction score
I told the vet - put him in the lithotripsy machine and turn it into sand so he can pee it out -- She looked at me with a blank expression -- I might as well have been talking to the wall -- Apparently vets don't do lithotripsy ?

If U don't know -- a lithotripsy machine uses focused sound waves to break up bladder and kidney stone and they pass right on thru !-

umbra

Reaction score
electrodes in water in a flexible bladder that can be held up to the kidneys between 5 and 10 pulses per minute

Keef

Reaction score
Lesso - I got a 25 spot cap filler and a 100 cap filler -- I still do it by hand mostly -- I just get more in hand packing them -- Got a metal bowl I decarb in then get my packing stick out and get after it -- There's a certain ZEN to it I guess ?- I kinda enjoy it -- I'll pack caps for an hour or so and put them down and come back later and pack more -- U packing caps of Golden Teacher or another strain of 'shrooms ?-- Caps ?-- That's the best way to take them !--

Latest posts