Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC.... Well its that time again....sample time! Its not cured of course but darn well dry enough to sample the flavors that are developing. Bodhi Lemon Hash Plant is first up...VERY Lemon tasting...3 different taste on the exhale and inhale...amazing Terp profile in there...buzz?(a bit trippy)...keep reading! Swamp Witch you say....They are why we say cuss and not curse in these parts... cuss is what you do when you hit your thumb with a hammer ##$(*^#...there...perfect example. A curse is something that happens to you when you cut into front of the line at fruit stand and buy last watermelon before the local Swamp Witch/Voodoo Lady can get it. Next time your having dinner in fancy place....maybe your left pinky finger falls off into the salad bowl....ahh waiter....there is a finger in our salad! I love all the regional cryptids Mothman...Dogman/Werewolf thingy lol....Sasquatch and S Louisiana own Rougaroo and Honey Island Swamp Monster...pseudoscience at its best. After the walk, I am off for Wally World and will pursue another kinda monster...American Capitalism...its real and quite deadly! Wishing all a splendid day the cannabis way!

60148823_3302210019804362_4436827231108464640_n.jpg

Morning OFC !--
Ugh !-- chilly !-- Still kinda beat up !--
HP -- If it'll bleed -- I can kill it !--
After my head injury I took some classes and did some research - some from the fringes trying to understand why my mind was different -- Some with head injuries end up with that idiot /savant thing -- Never played a musical instrument in thier life and they instantly become a master !-- Or an artist !-- Something had happened to my mind and I wanted to understand what it was-- Kick the tires and Take the new car for a ride -- See what it will do -- The head injury takes but it also gives !--Even with my pain and problems --Given the choice I would never go back to what my mind was before the fall !-- This fits me !
Wake and Bake-- let's do this day !

Morning OFC!
I picked up some Lemon G's from the dispo. It may actually be the same stuff I been smokin for years. Maybe after a few crops I'll be sure? I got some True OG and a hybrid called Biohazard. I guess that's from Archive seeds. It's pretty good. Huge dense nugs. Happy stoner this morning.
Enjoy your Sunday everybody!

Hi a guys! long time no see. So that sunset sherbert is the best thing i have grown... My young pot seller friend says it is "on point" LOL.. Whatever that means. Everything is good here. the kids are still clean except for a bit of pot. We are doing fine which shocks me. But they are fun to have around and they both work 2 jobs so i haven't gotten sick of them.
I will be popping some seeds soon.
So good to read all of you and your stories. love that.

Morning OF,s.
So much rain here and much cooler temps. Totally party pooped out this weekend. No Friday night smoke or Hey Ya’all’s. Hubby’s calling me old. Ha! Well maybe a little. Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Bloom looking good !-- Maybe 5 weeks to go ?-- 3 blueberry an AK and a blueberry chocolate -- Got some babies in there sexing too -- Black Berry Banana and Sundae Driver with that Bunch of Grapes dad aren't showing yet but they not stretching and I'm thinking they girls but we'll see !-- Got some more wants to be in there -- Looking like a real grow up in here !-- Get these things sexed / cloned and me outta here -- The ex meeting with the realtor Wednesday- get that house on the market and get them looking for me a place!--

I know other's do different than me and there's many paths to the dank -- I got 6 inch plants in bloom with the top pinched out and limb growth beginning then off to 12/12 --
When I see sex I kill the boys - I bring the girls back to veg and begin cutting on them -- After I have established rooted cuts she can go back to bloom -- I've isolated the 4 and look to add a couple more this week -- then a few more the following week !-- I need to get them sexed and clones rooted --
Building myself a respectable harem here !

Edit :-- It's like the dam wild wild west round here --I've resorted to carrying a straight razor -- If U see it -- U already been cut up !

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap Keef, i get scared just reading about your new digs. Sheesh. Please stay safe... I am cooking more and enjoying it less. LOL, not really. The kids work so much i like having meal for them. Tonight is pork tenderloin marinated in soy sauce and garlic on the treager, (it is 65 degrees out there and i am happy) baked beans to go with me being baked, some kinda potatoes...coleslaw, home made. i think bud is enjoying this.. i am probably gaining my lost weight back. hope not.
Brought some solo cups in from outdoors, got some potting soil somewhere, seeds going in dirt someday soon.

Rose don't worry about me !-- I'll be fine !-- At least that's what the cards say !-- The cards say I leave here with what I come for !-- I'm almost there !-- I'm just being tempered in the grow trench by the fire of life -- I'll come away stronger and smarter and with my girls !-- I'm almost there !--
I forgot that one the plants I'm sexing is that triple lemon like Nov got -- Come on girlfriend !

Edit :-- There's that sign again !-- Too High !--

Last edited by a moderator:
By the end of the week I'll have my 6 girls - anything over that is gravy -- but I like gravy ! -- I got a number in mind of girls I plan to walk away with -- it's somewhere between 11 and 13 ?-- I woulda settled for less but because I had to endure this for them -- I want more !-- I thin it down to best 6 later !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back