Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Brand new week to play with...as long as the zest for life is strong then living is an adventure...Keef you have plenty of adventure for sure...maybe that new place will be a bit less exciting in a good way. I get excited if a deputy rides by once a year , I see no point in tearing the county's vehicle up on our bumpy road.I see lots of folks buying the newer LED lighting...the lower pricing is exciting for sure and results are great....Candy Cream in the bong this morning....very smooth marsh-mellow tasting and smells like the candy bins in the mall (you know the ones...a handful of M&M's be like $17.50)....its a sneaky right behind the eyes stone...kinda makes you feel like you have one all seeing eye in the middle of the forehead. Hard nuggets and a nice producer...@700 watts on 25 sq ft is only 28 watts per...so it is room to bump things on up. I am happy and will run all QB LED again. Smoke it till you drop! Note::: Candy cream on the walk turned into a Indica couch lock...it may be best in the evenings!

images (4).jpg

Last edited:
Good morning OFC! After a few bowls of the lemon gs I gotta say it's the same stuff. Grind a nug and open the grinder, it looks like a bomb went off in there. Kief everywhere.
I'm really looking forward to that lemon Larry now. It already smells more lemony in veg! That biohazard tested over 30% and it runs over everything else I have. I feel like it would make exceptional RSO if I could afford to buy enough to make it.
Sorry it's Monday y'all. Pretend it's Friday again with me?

Morning OFC-- Ugh !-- My face got some pressure in it -- Weather must be changing ?-- I find I don't smoke very much when I'm on these caps - I got it I smoke when I want I just forget ?-- Anyway couple tokes -- caps kicking in --Not up to much but I might live ?-- Got some Sudafed and benadryl on board might clear the face up some --
Let's do this day !

HP get upset when the po-po drive down his road ?-- They friggin been here Cuz !-- They weren't looking for the grow and they didn't find it -- Another might rip they **** up and get clean -- I ain't got time for that -- I got weed to grow !-- Even when I have a bad day it keeps growing !

I should explain and not leave something like that hanging -It had nothing to do with weed !--- Crackhead chasing Bruno around the yard with a taser-- Bruno playing chase and having fun !-
Nephew objected and things deteriated after that ! --Cops showed up !-- I stayed dahell out of it and watched from a distance !--

Good morning, "zest for life" Very nice HP. I think i have that most days. I got a secret, ya know these kids? I think they are here for us, not the other way around. LOL They bring the zest and we just need to watch them go. They are working their program.

Re, how are you? Thanks for missing me. I miss all ya all. Our internet is very sketchy, frontier has been here 20 times in the last couple months. drives me crazy and it is a short trip.
I sure enjoy the BSHB, are you going to breed that Umbra? I hope so. Maybe to a lemon tree or something?

Yes it is...Monday...doesn’t have the same sting any more...lol
@drcree they are bred to be female...the mother plant is tricked into growing male parts (through the use of chemicals) but there are no male plants so all the seeds will be female seeds...
Sunny and cool here in NCal today...what to do???

I have a couple things in mind for breeding to the BSHB
Good morning, "zest for life" Very nice HP. I think i have that most days. I got a secret, ya know these kids? I think they are here for us, not the other way around. LOL They bring the zest and we just need to watch them go. They are working their program.

Re, how are you? Thanks for missing me. I miss all ya all. Our internet is very sketchy, frontier has been here 20 times in the last couple months. drives me crazy and it is a short trip.
I sure enjoy the BSHB, are you going to breed that Umbra? I hope so. Maybe to a lemon tree or something?

I made a batch of HOCL and KaOH last night doing the electrolysis last night. Started by cleaning the containers I use for the plants and the domed clone trays. I was impressed so used some in the laundry, dishes, kitchen floor and the bathroom, lol. Shower has never been cleaner and no chemical smells either. Tested HOCL with a colorimeter and came in at 187 ppm.

Good day my friends. Built me some banana muffins the other day with my last batch of coconut oil. I finally know what its like to do to many edibles. I do wish someone would come up with a reasonable way to measure thc content at home. If some rocket scientist could come up with a hygrometer for alcohol you would think we could come up with a pocket thc tester.

I am going to wet some seeds I got gifted after I got outta jail. Since everyone is talking lemons, these are labeled Oregon Lemons F2. I'm ready for a change and this seems like a good direction to go in. Right now my next round has got a lot of gorilla glue in it and That stuff is really only good for pain and sleep. Not much good for daily function.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back