Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cleaning trim to cook for caps and found a couple dozen seed !-- Might be some hemp grow up along that woodline down by the slough next year ?---Hate wasting good seed so I set them free !---- - I hear dat hemp **** just grow wild ?
--

Good morning yall
Its cold out and my bones are protesting.
Times like this Phx looks pretty good again!
Does anybody know if there are any high CBD auto flowering Hemp strains? Even hemp here will get moldy at the end of the season. Don't see any way of stopping it outside. I need an early flowering strain.

Good Morning OFC.... 2 inches of rain here over night and a 3 hour power outage yesterday afternoon. Bit cooler this morning and it is welcomed...I got spoiled to the dry Arctic air last week! I have to wonder what the logic is behind the plant count limits...no truthful cannabis death on record...so no worries of OD...sounds like legalize and tax it scheme in the making. Umbra you have me excited on the new beans....the best part of that deal was the sale they had on them....$58.88 for the C Nightmare and $68.88 for the Blue Steel and they are boasting a big Black Friday sale...I may be a Bean Hoarder! Made it out of Walgreen's alive and no new holes in my arse....all though I was bent over in a Network cabinet and heard someone say...have ya'll got him yet? I jump up...hitting head in process....they were talking about a car in the drive thru...do not want their jobs....they were super busy with cranky sick people yesterday. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

bcc5956c763be44c789d2e55153174a0.png

OK Gloman-- The hunt is on for a fast finishing high CBD Indica!-- I'll have to check the rule book but I believe RE is the only one allowed to run autos ?-- I don't want a high CBD Auto -- I need something I can clone !-- Some of the high CBD crosses tend to go like this -- 25 % are high CBD - 50% somewhere in the middle and 25 % are high THC !-- I don't have time to run half dozen girls trying to figure out which if any are high CBD !-- I would perfer a couple feminized seed from a known high CBD variety !-- Just gotta find that variety -- I thought that Alien Moonshine would be it ?-- Never found it !

Good morning all, we are socked in with frozen fog. Another dark and icky day. Good thing we have sunshine in our pipes. I need to find a carrot cake for the new kids birthday, i don't want to make it. lazy? perhaps. I will be calling bakeries. I hope you are all well medicated.
Keef, i will keep looking for aliens on moonshine. It came out of seattle dispensary.. I loved that stuff. I am going to start a cbd sativa,

Shelter me lawd underneath your wing !-- Mane them girls needs to pop some hairs out for me !-- **** is backing up !-- The weed must flow !-- Should probably take another set of clones ?-- I threw some out yesterday-- keep the best ---leave the rest !-- I got more to sex !- Gotta do something with that strawberry plant I got in aero -( not weed a strawberry plant)-- it's trying to take over-- Might just put it in a hanging basket -- I don't know -- I didn't think it thru !
Saw a distressed strawberry plant - washed the roots off and stuck it in an aero grow hole -- it likes it !-- Don't even know what variety strawberry it is !--

Keef
You might want to check out cherry wine. I understand its a delight. However I don't see it in auto.
I need auto for outdoor growing here. Mold is just impossible to control after August here and that's too soon for photos.
Remember 2 seasons ago I had to burn well over 100lbs from the greenhouse.

Basic / Breeders Info
Black Star is a mostly indica variety from SnowHigh Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. SnowHigh Seeds' Black Star is/was never available as feminized seeds.

SnowHigh Seeds' Black Star Description
Old school Sensi Star produces some of the largest colas in diameter I’ve ever seen aside from Chemo, ok the largest. Anyway Black Star is a real powerful strain with extremely large colas that have a very narcotic hit but at the same time takes you flying high, the cannabis speedball. This is a very good line that is under appreciated and could be used in others breeding programs.

Black Star produces huge wide and long donkey **** colas that need support while growing or the colas will snap from their weight alone. The high will knock you out 15 minutes later you wake up with a euphoric up high that gets you buzzing, just in time to knock out for another 15 minutes. The potency is high and the bud structure is in a league of its own. This is great breeding material for those looking to make monster plants.

Black Star Lineage / Genealogy

Basic / Breeders Info
Apricot Head is a mostly indica variety from Compound Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors. Compound Genetics' Apricot Head is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Compound Genetics' Apricot Head Description
Headwrecker crossed with our Legend Orange Apricot F2 #23 Male.
Chemdog 91 x Sour Diesel l = Headwrecker

Legend OG x Orange Apricot = Legend Orange Apricot

Mostly Indica
Yield: Large
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Plant Height: Medium-Tall

Apricot Head Lineage / Genealogy

Good morning yall
Its cold out and my bones are protesting.
Times like this Phx looks pretty good again!
Does anybody know if there are any high CBD auto flowering Hemp strains? Even hemp here will get moldy at the end of the season. Don't see any way of stopping it outside. I need an early flowering strain.
Here’s one that came up in my search. https://www.seed-city.com/seedsman-seeds/pink-kush-cbd-30-1-auto
I
have grown ACDC Cbd but it was a regular and it didn’t produce much at all but that could have been my lack of growing skills as well as some other location kind of trouble...

OK Gloman-- The hunt is on for a fast finishing high CBD Indica!-- I'll have to check the rule book but I believe RE is the only one allowed to run autos ?-- I don't want a high CBD Auto -- I need something I can clone !-- Some of the high CBD crosses tend to go like this -- 25 % are high CBD - 50% somewhere in the middle and 25 % are high THC !-- I don't have time to run half dozen girls trying to figure out which if any are high CBD !-- I would perfer a couple feminized seed from a known high CBD variety !-- Just gotta find that variety -- I thought that Alien Moonshine would be it ?-- Never found it !
Keef there is a good chance I’m done with auto flowering plants unless like the gloman, I just need a quick turn around...
They are at least as much work as a regular to grow but my experience is they don’t produce enough bud when compared to regulars...

And good morning ofc...
Autos will be great for growing outside if you get them started and growing in good light conditions so fairly early in the year...where I’ve had production issues is trying to get in a later crop as they like all pot, like a lot of light when it’s flower building time...if you grow them late, they will flower but they won’t make big flowers if the light is starting to wane...they will just quickly make fluff...

Last edited:
That is a pretty pink plant RE !--Shame it's an auto !

Umbra I can read between the lines -- If Black Star -x- Apricot Head is a boy ?-- I'm keeping it !- Bulk some **** up !--

U know I had plans to breed me a coffee can full of feminized seed for that tetraploid project ?-- I seem to be being pushed more and more into MMJ -- Maybe I was going the wrong direction and it's a high CBD I need to genetically double ?-- 1st I need to find a high CBD indica --
I see a medical market developing !

You’ll probably need a coffee can full’a seed before you start looking for that high cbd plant...it seems that high CBD is just a possible phenotype and while they say some plants have more cbd potential...not all of them will have the cbd...at least that has been my experience...much easier to get a high thc plant than high cbd...so when you get one, cloning is the game to keep it I guess...I need to get my clone together I guess but I’ll need to find more space to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back