Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, well the Tennessee kids got to see some snow this morning and drive in it. Maybe an inch out there. I am relaxing in a very wonderful way. How can Lambs bread make you speedy and relaxed at the same time. I want to unload the living room and decorate, just the hearth. Our daughter isn't coming home and I am sad. She starts a new job this week so won't be able to take her week off like usual. I bet she is glad to have an excuse so as not to have to meet our new kids. lol Our son has met them. Oh well, i hope i don't pout too long. I get on my nerves LOL. I ate too much sugar..ick. Thank you for listening.

Tired of packing caps !-- Fed the dogs and chased a dose of caps with some pumpkin pie !-- Strawberry weed ?- That would be too cool I never had strawberry !-- I ain't even pretending I can keep it below the legal limit when Texas roll over !- -- Didn't pay much attention to it during prohibition-- What makes U think I'm suddenly be all legal and stuff ?-- U didn't catch me during prohibition and I just get better --Screw a limit I just stay hid !-- Staying hid is grow security !-- U don't need to even know I grow !--
I can't even keep it to 6 fruit flavors -- Did I say I'm need a lime ? - I am !-- I tried to make a list of stuff for the diner grow -- ran outta room !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm need a bigger grow !-- Bigger grow mean more lights more everything -- I like growing but I really wish there was someone else to pay for it -- I'm at maybe $350 per square yard to set up !-- I need to get my hustle back on -- In Texas there's some people sitting on they money waiting to get into legal weed -- Keep waiting !-- I'm not !-- Longer they wait more it will cost them !-- I'm in the trenches doing it !--I'm the one taking the risk !
I'm also the one got da **** !

There should be like a tangerine or something - Orange is kinda common ?-- Maybe an orange type variant with some kind of twist ?-- Maybe an orange cream or something like a dream cycle ?

Edit :-- Vanilla Icing ?-- I'm need a bigger piece of paper !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so over seed plants !-- I'm ready to get these things sexed and back to cloning!-- Being in a prohibition state they a nessassary evil -- I gotta grow them before I start cutting on them !--
Umbra that Sundae Driver -x- BOG is a mutant -- I never seen such a stout plant -- She got big bones !-- She gonna want to get big !-- She built stronger than that Black Star -x- Apricot Head and it is no slouch !-- Looks like a body building plant -- got big - everything !-- Got 2 more grape crosses to sex -- Candy Cane and Black Berry Banana - Then I can move on to the colored grow -- In a week another batch goes to bloom !-- Gonna get crowded in there !- Probably only have room to sex a couple at a time !-- The group a month in looking good -- They getting frosty already !--

Nightfall and the 24 hour storm is starting to come in. Just watching the snow come down in the gathering dusk. No fire in the fire pit this evening.
20191201_162834.jpg

A Diner could have medical staff ?--Or a patron might be a nurse ?-- See how I just slid Nurse Larry into a diner grow ?
Sun is out temp maybe low 60s high 50s -- 4 deer in the yard last night - told the nephew if U shoot one I'm not helping U dress it !--
I'm more of a pork / beef/ CKN kinda guy !
All ways thinking about grow security I looked at some goats yesterday-- Turned out they wasn't the meanass evil fire snorting goats I'm looking for !-but Keef won't that goat get U too ?-- Dog shock collar -- I believe it won't take long for us to come to an understanding ?-- - Need some them bigass CKNs too !-- Got the nephew prowling the pawn shops - Uncle Keef need a bigass pressure cooker and some copper line !-- Strickly for RSO !-- OK maybe not ALL for RSO ?--

Keef there's a breeding project that won't take up space in your veg room, black jersey giant hen x a really angry ayem cemani rooster, end up with a flock of grumpy three foot monsters who are invisible in the dark. Crack the Ripper will think the demons of heck are chasing him back into the Church to repent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back