Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh !-- Morning OFC -- Chilly in the mud hole -- Oh!-- That hurts!-- Yeah I remember that injury !-- My body talking to me this morning and I don't like what it says !- No no no -- I'm having more coffee and figure out which way is up !--
This sticky -icky Sour Dubb seem to be helping some !--
Not moving much until my caps kick in -- I feel like a crippled up old man !-- Where my pipe ?- lighter ?

That's a little better !-- Storm woke Umbra up in the middle of the night !-- I got woke up too !- It wasn't a storm -- I'm in this travel trailer while we sell the house -- Well musta been 4 -4:30 -- Allhell broke loose right behind almost under the trailer -- Junk Yard Bruno the big black pit bull - Had the swamp monster or something cornered and they were going at it !-- Bruno like to kill **** !-- Another person mighta grabbed a light and went to investigate -- Not me !-- I didn't lose nothing out there !-- I was pretty sure whatever it was me and a machete could hold our own but not in the dark so I fired the pipe up -- I heard them tangle off in the distance later !-- Bruno look OK this morning -- He probably was after that momma hog ?-- Didn't sound like a hog though !--Scared dahell outta me ! --

Personally I got no beef with swamp monsters but I fight well when cornered !-- He don't mess with me I won't mess with him !-- He want some I cut him up like a jig saw puzzle !-- and stay dahell out the grow if U want to live !- I would jump all over a swamp monster messing with my grow !-- Don't make me go get my guns !

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some missing Fish hooks and the ground is tore up some !--That's where they tangled !-- U don't be sneaking around someone's grow !-- U could get hurt !-- I guess I could call the ER and find out if anyone showed up with fish hooks and dog bites ?

Edit :-- Me and Mary Jane -
- by - Black Stone Cherry

I got roots today - When U want them to go a little slow this is what U get -- Everybody roots at once !-- They be ---
Black Star -x- Apricot Head
Sunset Sherbert - x- Bunch of Grapes
Sundae Driver -x-- "
My aero cloners don't play !-- They gonna have to stay in water till I figure something out --

Good morning ofc...I guess it rained all night at least that’s what the wifey says...I didn’t hear nuthin...
Here are the girls, 3 weeks after the first pistils appeared...mid January we should be there...
67037725-BB87-4FB3-8247-3779D1B372AE.jpeg

U can only keep them under a screen for so long -- Work it RE !-- U got a plan don't U ?-- I guess I'm maybe a week ahead of U in bloom -- Still thinking about taking a **** load of clones to the river in spring myself -- turn it all into hash in the fall -- I don't know ?-- I'm old !- I'm slowing down -- Maybe I just concentrate on getting set back up -- been looking at tbose SP 250 lights Nick likes !-- I had hoped to be in someone's pocket by now -- I'm still angling to run the grow end of a legal dispensary one day -- I just need to find my suit ( or skirt) who wants to open a legal grow one day--
Or a group !-- Tuck me away somewhere where I can get lost in growing until It's time to go legal -- I don't have to tell U -- U know growing gets expensive -- I need someone to help me buy more grow stuff and keep the power on -- I'm on my SS and that won't buy much -- It's certainly not all doom and gloom though-- I should hit the ground running when I find a place -- I'll need maybe a dozen new lights -- Hopefully the beach house will sell fast at a tidy profit and I can buy a place straight up and some lights -- Much as I would like to be legal -- it is what it is !-- Maybe I can still put up stock to hold until prohibition ends ?-- Gonna have to pay the bills though !-- So I'll need a dealer !--

Got me another girl !--
Candy Cane -x- BOG --
moved her that SR91 and another Sundae Driver back to veg !-- Looks like 1st Black Berry Banana-x- bunch of Grape is a girl too - I just watch her one more day !-- Then pretty much done here !
I also got a blueberry chocolate got some color -- she showing some purple -- Other Keef tell me again which one those 2 Blueberry Chocolates we cloned again ?-- Dam !-- U need to keep up with this **** Cuz !

My harem So far consist of :

White Indica
Stacked Blueberries
Blueberry Chocolate
That AK Thang
Black Star -x- Apricot Head
Sunset Sherbert-x- BOG
Sundae Driver -x- BOG
Candy Cane -- x- BOG
SR91 - x-(MZR-x- BBSL)

Afternoon Cannabis Lovers.... Another jelly bean in the jar here........2RE those are looking darn sexy...I know who will be smoking the good stuff come Jan. Awesome weather again for doing most anything...I went on a few adventures this week so far...The pics are from a big hunting club I service....Glascock Island...The Island itself is all most entirely river sand...no trees stand over 30 to 40 feet on it...the sand will not hold up an 80 ft. tree. It is a 4 or 5 thousand dollar per weekend hunting lodge. The river has a bit of fog on it this morning...the River traffic is empty grain barges headed south. River got so high last year it got water in their grounding block for satellite service...12 feet above ground...I moved it to about 20 feet above ground.
IMG_20191204_093418792.jpg IMG_20191204_093426768.jpg IMG_20191204_093455890_HDR.jpg IMG_20191204_111146580.jpg IMG_20191204_111545791.jpg

This one is from yesterday...The State put up a memorial and gave it an address for Lynyrd Skynyrd crash site over by Gillsburg MS. ...the actual crash site is about 400 yards out in the woods... story is there were a few reason why the plane ran out of fuel. It had an engine running rich...consuming extra fuel....pilot did a number of engine run ups on tarmac testing engines...800 pounds was burned off and no record of it being topped off....Band member was an hour late getting to airport...more fuel burned off. They claimed to have had the altitude for a glide path to Baton Rouge ....and had just passed over McComb MS. airport. BR air controllers saying that BR was International airport and they do not want a crash on the strip.... to head back for McComb. The turn bled off too much energy and they did not make it. Both pilots lost their lives but tested negative for controlled substances.
IMG_20191203_101347623_HDR.jpg

Got my mind on some crawfish !- All Tab Benoit's fault !-- Crawfishin' -- Sac -Au- Lait fishing -- Something about being over around the Big Easy -- U get mud in your blood !- Got to have Gumbo - Etoufee --and some swamp blues --- Crawfish season maybe mid march ?-- I'm getting me a sack delivered this year -- If U miss the season they have pounds of frozen crawfish tail meat -- Crawfish farm also sell Tasso and Andoullie -and Boudin - Tasso a Cajun ham for seasoning --Andoullie a Cajun sausage --Boudin is a rice based Cajun sausage --
Some crawfish Etoufee over rice ?- Oh yeah !-- Or a crawfish po-Boy ?-- A hoagie bun smeared heavily with Romalaude dressing pile the fried crawfish tails high then a bit more romalaude ?

Edit :-' Dam munchie weed !

I like the tail meat -- I'm not really a head sucker kinda guy -- Crawfish heads are for Bisque - stocks and the like --
I like a boil with crawfish and shrimp - #2 potatoes some half ears of corn maybe a couple garlic pods - U use the frozen ears of corn at the end to stop the cooking when they done - let them soak up them Cajun seasonings !-- The ex and I used to get lit up on the way to the seafood buffet -- Eat until we were miserable !-- I can go thru some crab legs too !-- just leave the drawn butter and get dahell outta my way !--

Edit :-- I have been known to put a package of that surimi (?) -- The fake crab meat -- in the microwave - melt some butter and eat it right out the package !-Maybe with crackers - I know what it is and I'm ok with that !-- I like it!

Really !-- They probably split them with a saw so U can daintily and gracefully pull the meat out-- A wooden mallet and safety glasses is all I need -- Why the safety glasses - They not to keep crab shell from getting in your eyes -- Get some that spicy seasoning in your eye just once and U be wanting safety glasses -- Whacked that crab leg and juice shot out like a water gun - it was like getting shot in the eye with tear gas !-Got cayenne and other hot **** on your hands and U reach up and wipe your eye -- get all that spicy goodness in it --Like fire !--After that nothing else mattered except getting them eyes washed out !-- U don't want this!-- Wear safety glasses !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back