Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardest working one handed pot farmer I ever knew !-- How's them steel knees working out ?--I expected U to say I only have one hand I can't eat crab -- NOT !-- Don't slow U down at all !-- I got a left hand I just never know if it will participate or not !-- I been trying to build up some stamina and drove a few "T" post with a sliding driver today -- My neck and left arm don't like me anymore -- Taking extra caps !- Gonna hurt some !-- I had canned corn beef hash with a fried egg on top and toast - but I wanted crawfish !

HP, that is beautiful, I have never seen that kind of landscape. RE, looking great, really pretty. Thanks for your support guy, i appreciate it.
I have been laying around or is it lying around, anyway had a headache so i took the day off. Ordered some cheap Mandala seeds for old time sakes They were the first seeds i ordered and I love their philosophy. I wouldn't call their stuff dank, but it is special. Good to read ya.

Evening all. Still raining here but might clear up some tomorrow. I hope so cause I have to drive into town after work and when it’s dark and raining I’m nervous. Hubby brought home a new guitar today. His Christmas and birthday is done! Can’t wait for our winter shutdown. 14 more work days and then the kids come in for Christmas. I think my daughter and son inlaw will be happy with their stocking stuffer My oldest was pretty impressed so will cross my fingers.

Crab legs and surimi talk makes me think of Dutch.
Mix of tourists, cannery workers, and fisherfolk going full feeding frenzy on the Sunday morning seafood buffet at the Grand Aleutian, more commonly known as the Grand Illusion, since the glamour shots in the tourism brochures are angled and cropped to hide the bleak surroundings. The aggression around the heap of crab legs is matched only by that of the swarm of eagles dumpster diving out back.
As for surimi... those Pollock have been sloshing around in the salt water recirc tanks for a few days before they come back into port, including the dead ones. It's a delightful conconction.
I eat it anyway. That stuff is delicious lol

Niche growing and branding ?- Seems to me we just let the big boys do the big commercial thing and we carve out specialty niches and brand them -- I seem to be headed for MMJ but is that small enough a niche or should I work on a niche within MMJ ?-- Growing will be my second career I would like to establish a market that will be there !-- medical is not going anywhere if it is effective -- There's always PTSD and nervous conditions and pain -even reducing A1C - I treat myself I can treat others --

It's hard to make any plans when Texas has no weed infrastructure or even an idea about the rules and laws when prohibition does end -- I do expect some kind of change but only MMJ- --I don't think Texas will go recreational at 1st !-- I can be flexible ?-- Or I could just say screw it and go all in on the recreational street side ?-- I like the idea of legit MMJ-- I came from medicine it would be nice to return to medicine -- somebody got to teach docs and other medical people how to use MMJ !- --Some of them is jerks !-- I dealt with them before I can handle them !--

Hello !- They call me Keef and I smoke dahell out some weed !-- U wanna learn about it ?-- Here's a joint and lighter - Do U know how to inhale ?-- Breathe the smoke !- Dude coughing right there ?-- He doing it right !-- Do what he's doing !-- Take some these caps too !-- Welcome to my world !--

Camel milk ?- Umbra U high again ain't U ?--

Replaced my fish hooks and even added a couple over there !-- Come on back U wholly bugger --.45 cal auto loader waiting on U !-- I think .45 is kinda big and these hollowpoints are a bit much but It's what I got!-- I'd feel more comfortable with a .38 snub nose police special -- A revolver and speed loader works for me !-It's what I fought that gator with - I was shooting at a charging alligator whilst trying to get the fudge outta dodge -running and pulling the trigger --I shot everything in the swamp -- but the gator -- U don't shoot a hand cannon like this with one hand like that .38 !-- Ain't nothing around here gonna get back up it gets hit with this !- Just like the gator -' I quit shooting when It's empty !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning yall!
Well they got my truck fixed. I can pick it up today for only $3,300.00. I only had liability insurance so its all out of pocket.
I'm calling my insurance co today to switch to comprehensive. Ouch!
Looks like we gonna have some better weather this week. Won't hurt my feelings at ALL!

My new baby girlz are doing nice. I had another Frank's Gift pop up too! I really like that one for RSO.
Have a great day yall!

Morning Everyone...Nice quite morning here....before the work storm...been upgrades...nice and easy...now they started buying again...full installs...all ways amazing to watch the way society work. How the moon phases effects the buying cycle. I know I can be impulsive at times myself! One more Lemon Hash-plant report lol....at first I was not so fond of the mild soap taste...I am one who taste soap in Cilantro...so I compare it to that. It has left after curing a couple weeks and the taste is a creamy lemon chiffon...I took a couple J on the run to that Island yesterday...8 miles of dirt road back there and a 30 minute ride. After completing the job I open truck door and greeted with a delicious lemon smell in truck...and its only 2 J wrapped in foil....very loud bouquet. It has no ceiling...the more you smoke the higher you get...Thanks to Umbra for pointing out Bodhi as superior gear! Peace y'all

1gqz0q.jpg

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- All is well in the mudhole - Driving those fence post was not a good idea !-- I'm being over charged for the price I'm paying in pain !--
Need to get to the grow later to take some cuts and transplant some girls to bigger containers-- Not ready yet !
2nd cup of coffee brewing -- breakfast was 5 caps chased with a spoon of coconut oil -- and a pipe !-- 4 caps should be more than enough - not the 1st time I got too high -- I really need to chase down that high CBD plant -- I could then use more high CBD and less THC -- Controlling pain with mostly THC get me too high --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back