Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was checking out the dates on a pkg. of Skywalker buds I got and the harvest to pkg was only about 40 days. These buds tasted TERRIBLE. Harsh and no terp profile at all.
I don't see how they can cure the buds and have them ready to pkg in such short time. I think they are skipping the cure now and Still asking 60 bucks for 3.5g.
Ill mmj needs a LOT of help.

Good Morning OFC....Nice 31* morning here...frosty with a Full Moon out there....and for the Luna watchers...it hit Full at 12:12 am 12/12/19 Eastern time. Hey Nov come on by Bro and bring some of that killer score you made....that is pretty smoke! SA the puppy looks like he would have to be surgically removed form your lap lol...what a ham. My upload this morning is of my ol buddy George the Cat...aka Georgie Baby/Pimp Daddy...he is suffering through the hard ship of Winter as you can see. He is mostly an outdoor cat and stays on the roof tops a lot (on watch for Redcoats)...but he reasons that Redcoats rarely attack when it cold or raining so he comes in for a spell. George is very smart too...I came in the other day and he pointed out there was cake in the frig....said I deserved a piece of that Butter Pecan cake...of course he ate half of it...he may be a bit too smart lol.... he weighs in at 17-18 pounds...fully grown cat.

IMG_20191211_053857120_34.jpg

Morning OFC
Ugh !-- I need to get my oldass up out this mudhole while I still can -- It's all starting to wear a bit thin !-- Coffee and the bong trying to smooth up the rough edges -- Cold today -- Maybe not to some but it makes my old bones ache --
We got no choice let's do this day !

I might live but mornings are touch and go ?
Good deal Gloman !-- I got some babies in ICU after putting them in dirt and burning them -- They back in an aero box -- The last that need sexing -- Nurse Larry is alive and I've pulled worse back from the brink but I don't know ?-- I had hoped to get them all sexed but ain't happening right now --
The clones in my boxes are doing well -- There's some monsters there -- I'm just starting to run down some and trying to recover from a bout with my face and neck injury !--Find a way and get back up --- It's just what U do when U down !

Good morning all. I am needing sun, these cold grey mornings don't usually happen until January. They call it an inversion... foggy and no air movement. Good thing i have a cheery led bathroom I can hang in if needed. my papaya is up with a hat on that i hope falls off. I am not going to mess with it like i have done before.

Good Morning OFC! HP, it is some great smoke. I'm really interested to see how the Tropicanna Cookies is by itself.
27* here. It's cold. The grass is frozen and the ground is getting there. Pretty soon the snow will stick and everything will look really pretty for like a day.
Meanwhile I've got a mini jungle inside. Yay. This is going to be a good winter regardless of the weather. As long as it doesn't get so cold the lights go out again. That kept happening a few years ago. Sub zero temps that year before the wind-chill. Brutal winter.

Good morning OFC

It seems to rain every night lately. The sun comes out in the morning and the days are not cold. Winter Storm advisories up the mountains about an hour away. brrr

I can't wait for Spring. I am daydreaming of the nice weather and the start of my indoor grow down in my shop. I went down there and found some Blackberry Fire that I grew outside in 2018. ha ha
I also found a pipe that I thought I lost. I tend to stash and hide stuff still. Even after legalization I have a hard time not hiding stuff. Old habits die hard. I live in the sticks and no one is going to break in and find my stash out here. I rarely see any cars on the road in front of my house. I have a driveway to my house and another driveway that goes down to my shop. Anyone driving to my shop would have to drive past my house. Am I rambling? Yes. Sorry I am stoned. lol

Have an awesome day!

Good morning ofc...no sun down round here for a coupla days...yep, they use that pex tubing nowadays and it’s not always trouble free...quick and easy to install compared to other stuff but sometimes it fails...I think they early version of pex has more issues or maybe it’s just been around longer...I’ve had it fail in every house I’ve lived in that had it...including this one...umbra, you’ll still have to treat since the top and bottom plates are probably exposed and a bit harder to replace no doubt...good luck....
Hey gloman, mayhaps they was just in a hurry...didn’t mmj just recently come to Illinois?you may have to school them about curing the weed...

Down here when a place floods they cut the sheetrock off 6 inches above the flood line -- clean the studs good and spray with a bleach solution then let it dry -in a wall- it a be totally different -- I don't know ?-- strip it down to studs and clean them then put up new wall board ?-- Wear a mask !

My plan is to cut out as much as I can. NCH and his crew did the build out for me. Anytime wood comes in contact with concrete I like to use pressure treated lumber, but I don't know if they did. So I can add that for the bottom plate. Pain for sure. But I prefer to fix this so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Hi Rose! I miss the sun too.

Hey gloman, mayhaps they was just in a hurry...didn’t mmj just recently come to Illinois?you may have to school them about curing the weed...[/QUOTE

Lol that's funny but it may be true!
[/QUOTE]

That's what they did here on the first opening. It was garbage and I was angry. It was so bad.... But now it's a better product. Prices are slowly getting better. They have zips for 280 now. Not a medical price in my opinion, but hey, if it's worth it I'd pay.
I figure it'll get better for you there in about 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back