Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I let the clones make too much root so it's too late to get them out the 2 inch aero baskets and neoprene collars in one piece !-- When I transplent I'll remove the neoprene collar and spilt the aero basket so it can expand -- Then leave it in the roots till harvest ! -- Looks like I got the colored grow out the dirt before it killed them - Most gonna make it !-- Bloom maybe 3 weeks out !-- Starting to get frosty !--

I got an open mind Gloman -- I'm trying not to make any hard and fast plans -- Just let the situation dictate what I do -- FFOF is a contender -- but I do like water and pumps more than a shovel and dirt !-- I move my **** out there and let the grow develop into what It's gonna be !-- Probably take a year to get things the way I want them ?

Just being able to start a grow with clones will save me much time !-- If I can make it out the mudhole with 4 bloom ready plants and about that many smaller plants I can open my 4 part bloom cycle soon as I hit the ground -- Clones from 9 girls in veg and I'm back up and running !-- I'm expecting maybe 3 more from the colored grow -- Then let the culling begin !--

I know you like your water Keef but if you were to go to soil I'd second Gloman. It works well with simple kelp tea. Just needs some perlite but you can get away with out it. I just got a bag of FF strawberry fields. Gonna give it a try. Marketing, hehe, says it'll help bring out flavor.

I'll probably he bringing some to the Bat Cave in dirt -- I do like the way I clone so that won't change -- I know dirt is less complicated -- So I may stay in it when I can get good dirt ?-- I just don't like the humidity problem that's gonna come with it- dehumidifier might be in my future ?--

Hello OFC

It rained again last night. High clouds blowing east. Going to drop more snow on the mountains.

Congrats on getting a new puppy Rose. Puppies are smile makers. It is really good to smile. :)

I remember when Cali first had MMJ about 20 years ago. I was excited to go to a dispensary as there were very few in this State at the time. I paid a ridiculous price for what they called German Kush. It was horrible and tasted like crap. Fast forward about 20 years and I am buying killer WiFi for 18$ an eighth. Then cannabis was legalized the price shot back up but the quality never went down. Hang in there. Supply will catch demand eventually.

Enjoy this day friends.

Good morning toots! Extra strong coffee this morning. Nick, I'd totally come to your garage coffee shop dispensary. Are there any half finished car restoration projects to hang out and yap about? Maybe some sports ball on the radio?
I have a partially tore down 4x4 truck, that might be fun. I'm a Harley guy so's there are 3 of those in various states of assembly. I also build shit outta steel. Bumpers and rollcages, rock sliders and that sort of stuff.

Keef, I am experimenting with coco. Mixed up a batch and amended it with the same stuff I do dirt in and added heavy dose of em1. Now I gonna let it cook for a few weeks and see how this works out.

Coco Coir and even that Promix Umbra uses is on the list of ways I might go with FFOF -- Might drip and drain thru either ?-- or baked clay balls ?-- I figure wait and see how the place is set up ?-- See what I got to work with ?-- I need 2 room sized grow areas with the biggest for veg -- Might get lucky and have a garage or outbuilding adaptable for a grow ?--
Got to be 4:20 somewhere ?--

Dogs still pissed off !-- They don't want to eat dis **** !-- Open one them cans of that good **** like U used to do ?
Jet the one that needs it is coming around - Jake said he would rather starve than eat that stuff -- We get an x-ray of little buddy's stone right before new years and make a plan !-- Got them a grooming appointment -- They shaggy !-- Jet almost got loose this morning -- Had him sitting on my lap in the door of the trailer and here came 2 bigass bulldogs blasting by -- He made the leap to go run with the big dogs -- I caught the little 6 lb demon in mid air !-- U can't trust him for **** !-- He come to U when he wants --not when U call him !-- He's my burden to bear !
Spank him ?- He'll bite U !-- He fights back !-- What ever I may think or do -- I am not the boss of him !-- Ask him ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Farmers...Keef that is how my cats act.....sounds like ol Jet is his own man.Sun finally popped out this afternoon....heading for 76* tomorrow them storms and a cool down. I have an invite out to town for the Chinese buffet...am I going?....He ll yeah free food!...I am all in for a lil Szechuan cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back