Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF0261.JPG

rose why is annie gimped up? she seems like a sweet girl. here's my girl i lost in august and her brother max who will be 14 in a month. old pics but they're what i had to load without hassle.

Attachments

• gracie leaf.JPG
    gracie leaf.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 18
  • max leaf.JPG
    max leaf.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 16
I been to the puppy jail twice and brought a dog home both times -- I ain't going back for awhile !-- Even named my boy Jake after a famous movie convict -- Joliet Jake from the Blues Brothers !-- I thought naming the other one Elwood would be a bit much !-- Known for his speed he became Jet !

She is so sweet, we took a nap together and she didn't hit me once with her cast. Hey Doc, nice to see you. She was from the pound and they didn't treat her broken leg for TWO WEEKS... I am trying to let that go. We took her to our vet the next day and he casted her leg and adjusted her neck, he thinks she had been kicked. She is missing a tail and we don't know why. She is not nervous for a little girl and is happy to be here. Hasn't had an accident yet. We are all just crazy about her except well, Howard, or special grumpy standard poodle. He doesn't like change. Thanks HP, i couldn't leave her there, that is for sure. Thanks RE, love her.

Rose U gonna watch the impeachment trial in the Senate?-- Reminds me of the trials in the south back in the day !-- We gonna have a trial but we already know the verdict ! -- The jury working with the defendant - just a bunch of good ole boys nothing to see here !

I saw cotton and I saw black -- Tall white mansions and little shacks

Good Morning OFC....Monday has chased the Weekend right out of town...now back to the reality of things...mailing Xmas cards off today and the Holiday is only 9 days out...man time is rolling right on by. I like the 1st of the Year....guess being a farmer at heart it signals a new start...pass the veggie seed catalogs please.Forrest Gump explained it best with that box of chocolates....just never know what your gonna get with farming. Got storms booming by this evening ...then 30* drop in high temps...now that is change I love . AK47 is shaping my mind this morning...only fitting...they ruined my hearing years ago lol. Smoke it while you got it!

images (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back