Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning after yall!
I hope everybody enjoy'd their day. I trust nobody Over ate. HA! I'm good on ham till next year! lol
We had church last night so I abstained from the dragon piss.
Ill give it a go on NYE. :)
Umbra
Did you find the Apricot Head to be a heavy feeder? I only have 1 going and I'm HOPING its a girl but it is a Hungry little thing.
The Oregon Lemons are fast too.
Both have outgrown all the others and are going to be topped and scrog'd.

Morning OFC-- It lives !-- Getting old sux !-- Getting high helps !-- I don't like ham and turkey anymore --
Gloman -- Nothing wrong with your still design !-- Sure some terps gonna come across from your thump keg but -- I think tempering the proof of shine down to the drinking range should be done with Apple juice- then add some apple and the spices to the mason jars when U bottle it ! --People expect to see a chunk of Apple and a cinnamon stick in Apple pie shine !
Ever hear of Jalopeno Shine ?-- I wouldn't like it ! -- I don't know might make a good Bloody Mary ?

Last edited by a moderator:
34 spot aero cloner be full and 34 plants in half a square meter means something gotta happen soon to give them some growing room -- It might be time to break out another box and spread them out some !-- Bloom be looking outstanding for the size -- I still got it !-- On genetics -- If it ain't in them it ain't coming out !-- Dank be dripping out these thangs !--

Good morning all, Well, that's over, phewy. Lots of food lots of pot lots of mess. I think everyone had a good time. I hope you are all doing well this morning. The Tennessee man doesn't work the rest of the week, he is freaked out about it, i will put him to work.. my kitchen cabinets need cleaning and he is 6'4" and young. I need way more coffee, it is tired out.

OK then set me up an aero grower box -I still hate hauling water - 8 of the biggest in the new box give the other babies some room -- Now there's empty holes in the cloner-- Can't have that ! -- I have a problem U know ?- There's plenty girls --There's empty holes -- I'm sure whoever designed and built the box wouldn't want that !

Umbra U have to remind me I lost that plant ?-- Dam !-- That was nice and I had no intention of letting it go -- Then life got in the way !- Maybe I have another Cafe Mocha again one day ?-- It was them dam SS - SD and B-S-x- AH that made me open another box -- They kinda like them some aero !-- Shoulda called it Umbrella Head -- Try to catch all the light with them bigass leaves !

Good mornin ofc...just lyin here in bed catching up with y’all...
We go home tomorrow...what I like most about goin away, is coming home...well I don’t know if that’s true or not but I do like goin home...especially to see the difference in my grow while I was gone...they should be frosting up good...we’ll see tomorrow..
Supposed to be decent weather coming up...with a bit of rain occasionally...
Cheers ofc friends

RE gonna have some roots too !
Stinky - I just don't have a choice -- They here - I'm here -- probably wouldn't hurt to get a few more cuts of - Candy Cane -x- Bunch of Grapes -- That one worked me some -- didn't want to cooperate -- I got it now though -- Then there's SR -- SR91 -x- ( MZR-X-BBSL)-- One of my hammers !-- 3 heavy weight indicas stacked on top each other-- one of them -- Mazar-I- Sharif -- the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame !--The other -(BBSL)- for upgrading anything it touch -- Both stacked on top of a high class indica outta Peru -- SR91 -- Sangarara Reserve times 91 Dragons -- No it don't fit into a diner grow but I'm keeping my hammers !-- Gloman got her half sister growing -- Night Shade with that same dad !-- She nasty too - and I mean that in a respectful way !-- I call it Ocean Weed cause it comes at U in waves !- I get me more cuts !

Anyone got any experience working with epoxy resin ?-- In an artistic way -- Say a clear epoxy globe with a bud in it or a cutting ?-- Been thinking about a wood lathe - then I ran across some stuff they doing with epoxy -- Turning a vase out of a bucket full of sticks filled and covered in different colors of epoxy -- I used to run a metal lathe -- I should get back up to speed on turning a piece on a wood lathe pretty quick ?
There's a lot of wood around here -- I could find some cedar pretty easy ?
Build me a steam box and do some bent wood work ?- I know how to jig up for making parts !--

It's a thought RE !-- Can't plan much not knowing what I'll have to work with at the Bat Cave --
Took some more cuts from BBB -x- BOG -- Black Berry Banana-- Only had 2 -- Got to always be watching !-
Other Keef need some bigger labels !- 2 letter don't cut it anymore -- SD used to mean Snow Desiel - now U gotta ask yourself does it mean Snow Desiel or Sundae Driver ?--
I got SD -x- BOG and SD-x- BBSL -- NOT the same !

I always thought of that deep in a damp earthy forest smell - with a hash type smell tucked into it as Kush smell-- but - I mostly don't know what dahell I'm talking about ! --
I don't like fuel weed unless it's just a passing phase on the way to something else -- I got ruined by some weed smelled like rotted fruit in a bowl of fuel oil -- I like weed that smells and taste good - Won't find something like Roadkill Skunk in my grow room and apparently there won't be no pineapple weed until I figure something out !-- Like put it way far away from the house like a pig pen ?- I don't want no stinky weed !-- Might disturb the diner patrons !
Skunk ain't on the menu !-- Now if there was some KFC weed ?-- or some meatloaf weed ?-- Bring it on !--

Cheese ?-- Got dammit !-- U got go have cheese in a diner !-- What cheese do I want ?-- They got some that cheese got cranberries or raspberries in it ?- I like that !--
Gonna limit the variety possiblities by zeroing in on a theme like a diner grow ?-
There's still too many chouces --
Ain't funny Other Keef !-- This all your fault ! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back