Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans for 2020 ?-- It is my belief that when Texas congress convenes about a year from now they will change MJ law - No one can predict what that change will look like -- I'd like to be legal one day but I don't count on it !-- I'm work like I got a chance anyway !-- This time next year I expect to have the bugs worked out on a little hidden production grow -- I had wanted to run the grow end of a legal dispensary -- Hook up with some people planning on getting in on the Green Rush when it come to Texas -- Help me defray grow cost and help keep me from having to sell to survive -- but -- Truth be known ?--I can do just fine on my own !-- It is just riskier !-- I was gonna build me a Texas weed family working toward a common legal dispensary goal -- Probably still will but it probably be a street weed family --
Rule # 1 -- Don't get caught !-- Rule #2 -- Protect your grower !--

Not really intrested in having someone's permission to grow 5 or 6 plants !-- I survive prohibition and U gonna make things easier by putting more fish in the pond-- Why I want to suddenly jump up and change ?-- Put my name on a list so U can pick me up later ?-- Go ahead !-- Last name - Meoff !--
I'm a pot farmer !-- This is what I do !-- BITE ME !
I'm probably gonna need some lawyer money put up ?

Happy New Year OFC. Went to bed early, so I'm up early. Normally here, there are guns being fired instead of fireworks. None of that this year. Dogs didn't freak out and hide in the closet. Actually, the place they feel safest, inside my grow tent. I have learned to put up a baby gate in the doorway to keep them out. But, no issues this year. I went to bed at 10 and nothing woke me or the dogs up. Somehow I managed to mess my hand up. Really hurting this morning. bent middle finger and ring finger beyond their normal range of motion a substantial amount, lol.
At the Dead show, guy sitting next to us, big grower from Humboldt. We had an amazing conversation about weed. He grew up in Camden, NJ and we had enormous amount in common. My first Dead concert was Watkins Glen race track in Watkins Glen, NY in 1973. It had more people than Woodstock at over 600,000. It was my first time doing lsd. It was a sugar cube with an eye dropper dropping 1 drop on it. Same exact thing, the sugar cube and eye dropper all over again. The new year begins where another has left off, the circle is unbroken and never ending. We are living what will be written in History books; about weed, about weather, about politics, about humanity.

Memories of good times can never be taken from U !--
U know that 4 part - 16 plant bloom rotation I was planning on setting up at the Bat Cave ?-- Redid my math !--4 part - 24 plant bloom rotation !
Here's your finger !

Life and times of the Prohibition Era Pot Farmer !-- Must be a book here somewhere ?
We living history !

Back in the day when they Openned up the Oklahoma territory to settlement -- Some seen it coming and snuck in ahead of the whistle and started setting up !-- I consider myself of a kindred spirit to them Oklahoma Sooners !-- When the whistle blows ?-- I'm already be set up and running !

U don't want to take much of this here --"Coconut Earl"--
(coconut oil with RSO dissolved in it)-- **** make U do the crab walk !-- 1st buzz of 2020-- I think I'm doing it right !
I need some more coffee - chilly and damp out there !--Like a war zone around here last night - Guns - firecrackers and some big boom that shook the trailer !-- Me and the dogs be wore out !

That CBD craze is off the charts down in Texas !-- Wonder what would they think about the real deal like Ole Earl here ?-- I should be able to adjust the CBD/THC ratio soon as I can test ?-- Ole Keef got something for yo happyass Texas !

Morning OFC! Happy New Year! I heard zero gunshots!!! Zero! Amazing. I had a splendidly uneventful evening and a great surprise too. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. Hopefully it's a portent of the coming year. I can handle uneventful and good surprises!

They might be ready on the 8th ?-- Maybe the 10th ?-- seeing only cloudy and still some clear ! -- 3 aero boxes in veg putting them dirt plants to shame !-- I got one with rooting cuts -- Using one as a grower and it's getting crowded -- Other one got the unsexed plants in it -- Had to spread them out some !-- Purple Mimosa !-- Got 4 - Come on baby ---daddy need that Mimosa citrus with purple flowers !- I know U got it in U !-- Don't make me get back into the seed !-- Just give me what I want ! - 2 healthy triple lemon -- Give it up lemon !-- NL - PH -- Yeah I got that !-- SD-x- BBSL - get yo old Big Pink *** up in here !-- PH-x- BBSL -- Give me that Magenta Madness back and won't be no trouble ?
Gonna have to hold them off until I got the room in bloom after these come down !-- Already topped some - There will be my 5 cuts when they show !-- but when that happens ?-- 4 girls - ( or more)-- 5 cuts each ?-- I'm need another box !--
The grower getting crowded so have to be divided soon -- Some more in the cloner need to go into a grower-- Another box !-- Ain't my 1st rodeo but **** bout to get wild up in here !-- Gonna need more better lights !--Open da chute !

Edit:-- Forgot about the 2 Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate - Come home girl ! -- I miss U !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pistils turning color. I'm supposed to be looking at the 18th from the flip for the window. But it usually takes a little longer. I'm seeing cloudy already on some girls in there on main colas. I might be taking them bit by bit.

Took a good look at the blueberry crosses coming down soon -- Talked to the nephew about where to cut if U want to reveg -- He say let's revegg them all ?-- Sure mane !- We can do that !-- Need to do something with that revegg White Indica-- She root bound in a 5 gallon bucket !-- Look like a dense green beach ball on top a 5 gallon bucket -- I ain't up potting that thing yet !-- U got to hold her back sometimes --Got some her clones in bloom right now !-- Learning the true meaning of a mother plant -- What dahell am I gonna do with that Mother ?

I call it WI because it fits on my labels -- It's a production plant -- do everything easy !-- Heavy producer !-- Mom was The White - x- Nepal Indica-- Another one of Umbra's !-- Then my boy Waldo (BBSL)--got up on it !-- Waldo did me right !-- The WI didn't need any help - but Waldo was there - she was there - Little bubbly - some mood lighting -- Blues playing softly in the back ground -- Waldo was a dog !

(Nurse Larry -x- BBSL )-x- BOC ?-- Why would U do such a thing and what would U expect ?-- Look I was high !- **** happens sometimes when U high !-- That be a fine example of that very thing --
Them midgets I had maybe 6 per box - 2 boxes per square meter --Maybe a dozen varieties -- Waldo was there -- The girls was tempting him with all they girlie parts and stuff - -- I don't blame him !-- but it take awhile to grow out that many crosses !--
Then Mazar-I-Sharif gave him a son !-- Daddy got a knack for up grading everything -- Mom the giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame-- Used that boy on SR91 and Barney's Farm Night Shade -- Some Jacked up Giant Indica Texas hash plant is what I'm thinking -- Gloman growing the NS -- No wait he got NS -x- BBSL and I got SR 91-x-(MZR -x-BBSL)-- Give me a head ache !- Where my pipe !-- Earl !-- Where U at ?-- Other Keef I told U start writing **** down !-- I can't member everything !-

Gloman save some that Apricot Head pollen !-- U know how we do --long distance breeding -- it has happened before !-- Supposed to be a limb breaker -- We put it on some my hammers !---Like that White Indica !-- I got one almost a month into bloom ?--We figure something out !

I'm planning on collecting as much as I can of it. It don't take much to go a long way.
Sin or not I'm going to cross into the S.R.1 hemp and see if I can create another medicine plant like Frank's Gift.
Hemp is very mold resistant. If I can breed some THC into the 17-21% CBD hemp it would be a contender for outdoor growing here in Illinois.
I chose Super Rich 1 hemp becouse it has been tested throughout the Midwest including Illinois near my place with great success and reliable CBD content averaging 17-21%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back