Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a forward for keef:

6 blueberry and blueberry crosses all about that size -- Grape a month behind !

Attachments

• 20200101_134100_1577907926106_001.jpg
    20200101_134100_1577907926106_001.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Gloman !-- I can't seem to get away from midgets yet !-- That is Stacked Blueberries -- 2 from Umbra - I couldn't decide which I liked better so I crossed them--
(GDP-x-BPU)-x- (BPU-X-B.B.)
and there she be !-- She still bulking up - I think about 10 days +/- !

Just stacked your **** Umbra !-- I got the wrong one out - there's 3 blueberry girls and one got some nice purple color -- So I threw out my blueberry clones and replaced them with cuts from the purple pheno !-- They rooted !-- Can't help but be blueberry !--
I plan to go a bit bigger with them in veg before they go to bloom at most a foot taller ?-- 6 of them every 2 weeks
I'm bout to set up to crank it out !--

Apricot Head -x- White Strawberries -- How I go about placing a pre order for some them seed ?- I think I would like that ?-- I got this Black Star -x- Apricot Head and I like the way it looks !--
That's not the best dirt Nov !-- I can do better in water !-- These need some Humic/fulvic acid - Bud gonna be hard enough but we like them rock hard thangs !

Mostly Miracle Grow -- Flushed da **** out of it before I even started -- and on occasion !-- If I'm be in dirt I'm need some FFOF !- and a little super soil - Maybe!-- The experience is pushing me toward recirculating drip and drain -- 4 long low narrow ( maybe one foot square )- tables -- 6 grow spots in each -- separate res on each --
Drip my nute solution thru the plants with a drip ring -- RE Style !- let it run thru the roots into the box and down to the res on the low end for another trip - I do like keep wet and dry seperate -- I probably use baked clay balls in some 4 or 6 inch aero baskets -- with a neoprene collar -- on top the nute ring -- Keep my humidity under control with a.c. only !-- Harvest one those drip and drain boxes every 2 weeks - fill it back up from veg and roll that wheel !

For a cloner it's about that one single plant -- Gives U consistency !-- That blueberry gonna be the same blueberry everytime -- but 1st tbere's 3 blueberry from seed -- I cloned the purple one -- I'll have to keep all 3 separate and identified until I see what they got !-- So reveg all 3 !--If one of the plain ones is a badass blueberry muffin ?-- I throw the purple cuts out and get me some of them !- It can be a long complicated process !-- U got to know what everything is -- Even if U stoned off yourass which happens !- Big labels !

The 3 blueberry and 2 Blueberry Chocolate I gotta work out but there's one of them AK Thangs -- (AK-x- BBSL)- x- (BPU-X-B.B. )-- 1st plant resulting from slamming the terp dominate BBSL and BPU-X-B.B. into each other !-- If it comes out anything other than blueberry or that earthy hash -- I be back in those seed !- I'm looking for sparks that are not like mom or dad on the terp tip !- potency is not in doubt !-- Even if the 1st on comes out like mom or dad don't mean they all will !-- So I keep it alive --but I'll need more to know !- at least 3 girls !-- alive at the same time ! -- I don't know any other way !-- Once U got your girls cut out and start cloning it gets easier !--

Looking good keef, you are stuck on little ones huh?! I walked into the garden this evening, about an hour ago actually and my lone Glue plant has decided all at once to fall over from the weight of her buddage. 1st world problems, right?

Gday OFC nice buds there Keef I thought you were a water warrior , still got it happening in soil by the looks ,Congrats Gman I don't think ill see the day when its legal here ,it was decriminalized here for couple months a few years back but then the government changed hands and the went backwards , saw this gadget on e bay looks like it would be handy for looking for bugs Have great day OFC
Capture.JPG

Crocket in the house !- Fires getting any better Cuz ?-- U right I'm a water pharmer - Nephew wanted to grow in dirt so I set him up -- I've been without transportation in the mudhole so I had to teach about using the right kind of dirt -All dirt ain't the same - U can't just substitute any dirt - That 1st batch turned out OK but next 2 bags of - "Organic dirt" ain't working for weed !-- Dirt grow is crashing - - I got it all backed up in water !-- Things in flux around here - Nephew changing jobs and moving -- I got what I came for in aero -- I think he want to leave everything up and running here until he can set up elsewhere !-- Might better get some that FFOF like Keef said?-
Nick bloom got 4 ft of head room -- Did what I had to do !
We coming on up bigger soon !
Raining in the mudhole tonight !- Starting to get cold -- Brought me some cabbage - Said thank U and put that stanky **** outside ! -- I like brussels sprouts but only eat cabbage as cole slaw -- KFC cole slaw !--

Good Morning OFC...Rainy cool morning here today...this is a all day rain event...a little sub tropical action out of the Gulf...ones like this are famous for putting 20 inches down along the TX/LA State line. But this time it is our turn...most of the rain is East of the LA/MS State line. Nice looking hooch you got there Keef...the Diner is going to be well stocked. Off for a wet walk...enjoy your day!

index-1571168648.jpg

Weather update....Finished walk but there is a 12 to 14 kt wind out there...jeans are wet from knees to boot level from it blowing in under the umbrella...true Forrest Gump sideways rain!..Now thunder is rumbling...its a nice day in the neighborhood !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back