Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned the music off to catch the news !
Liar-in Chief !-- I gotta give it up to the Iranians - They being shot and killed on the street protesting the shoot down of that airliner -- Meanwhile it's too cold to get on the streets and express displeasure with the Crook running America to fill his pockets - I guess U get what U deserve?

2,000 watts - I was thinking 1,000 maybe 1,500 watts per square yard -- Might better check what U using out ?-- Gotta find a way to balance cost and effectiveness !-- I haven't bought any lights lately !- about $200 each tops ?- What would be my best buy ?- or do I need to plan spending more?

Hey keef, I think your planning a grow right out in a room correct and you normally hang one of you mars lights over each box right?
So each box has a grow space during flower, of about maybe 2’ x 3’...one of these over each box should do the trick...there are probably several lights out there that would do what you need.
These burn about 100 watts at the wall...that is the only measurement in led that will mean anything to most folks unless you got a tool for measuring the light that gets to your flowers...most don’t...I think your 300 watt equivalent mars burns about 130 watts or some such but these are better color I think...the got the white they got some red and they got a UV chip in there too...lotta good lights out there these days so read up...

Nailed RE !-- I been running 300 watts per box - 2 boxes equal a square yard (ish)-- I like running them in groups of 2 -- That's how I was set up at the beach - 8 boxes -- 4 part rotation - harvest 2 boxes of those midgets every 2 weeks --
I'm just thinking about have one light over 2 boxes !- A white light so it won't tell on me !--I do plan on switching to drip and drain but it'll arrive at the Bat Cave in my boxes - I run them as is while setting up for drip and drain -- My aero boxes been good to me !

Good Rainy afternoon from the Delta......not heavy stuff but every half hour or so we get a shower. Was out putting up signs till I started getting wet...that seemed a valid excuse to head on home for a bowl ....I mean it will be 4:20 soon and everything lol. Those LED's center on Samsung LM301B or H and Osram diodes with Mean Well drivers...many different manufacturers package the same components. I do prefer the ones you can dim though...comes in handy with the seedlings. Just find the ones that fit your budget and light requirements....they have them from the Chinese manufacturers to US made components. Budget LED is a decent US company....Into the Candy Cream today...perfect for this rainy afternoon. Tonight for the game...seared boneless pig chop....sliced green squash in the oven...cranberry almond couscous.

https://www.budgetgrowlights.com/

I know she can grow !-- I've seen it !-- I watch U free state people with your space ray guns and CO2 !-- They Don't catch me fore prohibition ends ?- My time comes !-- When that time does come ?-- Growing gonna be new to Texas and lots gonna want to grow -- Just like what happened when the free states rolled over !-- Prohibition still in force and my peeps teaching me about sonic stoma openers and growing with elevated C02 levels -- It's not really gonna be fair to the other Texas growers just starting out ?--
I'm not the best grower in the world and never will be and I'm OK with that !-- Only thing I know is I'm ahead of Texas on the grow tip -- I'm sure there are other talented growers in Texas !--but-- Ain't none of them got something like the OFC backing them up !-- and Texas a BIG place !-- I like my chances !

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas go legal even medical legal which is what I expect --
1st they say I can only grow 6 plants ?--The conversation is over ! -- I be nice and I be polite but I ain't doing it !-- I'm need more plants than that !- Only choices are stay illegal and crank it out best I can without getting caught -- Or- find me a group of Texans who want in on the green wave but don't know **** about weed !---Yet ----Want to open a dispensary --I teach them and I grow dahell out some weed for them --but-- I'm want a piece of the pie ! -- U wanna import talent or bring in the homeboy ?-- The talent U bring in might be some of my people ?-- I am gonna need help !

Gloman got my mind off on fermenting for fuel the other day -- It's be stuck there since !-- The weed we can grow-- the liqour we can make - Fuel take a lot of mash cause U making a lot more -- Fuel get expensive and U come rolling out of Costco with a pallet of sugar once a week -- Some like me gonna know exactly what U doing --U really want someone following U back to the still site ?-- I need a cheap unwatched source of something to ferment for fuel --Buying too much corn might look suspicious and get U caught too !-- I'm thinking potatoes ?-- Maybe potatos and corn -fruit -- horse and mule feed -all at the same time -- Whatever will ferment !
Who cares if U buy a truck load of potatoes at a time ? - It don't have to taste good ?-- Car won't care ?

So my plants are 6 weeks old and they are one inch tall and yellow and have a ph problem and I don't ever care about that due to being organic. I have never had such bad plants, well, i probably have, but not in a while. I had a chat with them and told them i was rosebud and knew my stuff and they were an embarrassment. They said I was the embarrassment. So i rearrange the room, got some humidity only 30 % at the highest, turned on the other led and forked the soil to give it more lightness and they still look horrible. So then i gave them magnesium... maybe a hair better if i stand on my head and squint my eyes. I suck. love always, rose.

Rats got into bloom cut off and ate some bottom limbs - Got rat traps and poison !-- Just another problem !-- Have I mentioned this ain't my ideal grow environment ? -- I think I called it combat farming ?-- This ain't fun !-- More than ready to move on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back