Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here’s mine keef, it’s the SF-1000...it is dimmable but you have to turn the driver over to access the adjustment...
Comes with adjustable hangers...
2B4FACF7-DD50-4CB7-ADD4-2B9A40D2CF99.jpeg

OK then Nov !-- I wanted a minimum of 1,000 watts per square yard and that'll do it !-- Have to look at the different models and prices but I'm down specially with white light !--
I always have light leak out my a.c. units !- Pink light!-- I know what U doing in there !-- Not good !-- Prohibition training me up right -- One day they say --Keef U can grow weed legally now but U can only have 6 plants !-- My response ?--Whatever U say !--but --In my mind I'll be thinking -- I didn't listen to U bout prohibition either !-- Lot more people trying to grow now ?-- They just more low hanging fruit twix me and U and this ain't my 1st rodeo !-- 6 plants my *** !

Last edited by a moderator:
U know if they kicked all the sick and infirm off insurance plans ?-- Insurance sure would be cheaper for us healthy people ?-- (sic) ( that means I'm not serious but some is !)
Best insurance U can have is don't get sick or injured !-- Whatever U do -- Don't try to bust a concrete floor with your face !-- It will not turn out well ! -- Just look at me ?
Doctor turns U into a junkie and U dying slowly --U find another way and they want to put U in jail for it !-
They got jail insurance ?-- Keep U outta jail ?-- because I would buy me some that !

Pink lights are soooo 2013!!! ; ) they ARE harder to hide and that stinks because they are so darned cheap now and it's silly not to get one for like $20 on Amazon Warehouse Deals to do sprouts n cuttings casually right on the dining room table, which might as well be put to use for more than once a year sitting awkwardly with um... people... and being silently judged on your mashed potatoes. But I guess that's what white lace curtains against blackouts are for... make the place look respectable and like the room is just dark lol
Those spiderfarmer s are the closest thing I've seen to replicating natural sunlight to the human eye. I think the plants like them too!

Keef the medical insurance combined with hospital pricing structure is roughest on us blue collar types for sure. Combined with having less vacation time to use and being forced onto STD pay til we can hobble up to the time clock again... it's a losing battle to be working class and hurt! Had a fun time having to postpone a foot surgery for 2 years because the boss wouldn't let me take time off til I told him to put it in writing that he was stalling me on a medically necessary procedure! What a putz. I'll tell ya though, when the company policy is no crutches in the building, they didn't think to include a rolling mechanics stool as a potential mobility device and you can bet yer butt I was scooting around the shop like a Cheshire cat on wheels just happy to be off garbage disability pay!!! Never mind that time i hit a piece of scrap metal on the floor and took a nosedive. The cameras saw it but no ones talking! Doc says rest, mortgage company says, nuh uh, pay me!!! I think we can do better for our nation's health needs for sure! Sad when we have to break the dumbest law to stay on top of bills : /

Lesso is using the sf4000, also. He's got some great canopy shots in his journal. Id like to pick one up to get rid of the blurple light but I've only been using my lights for a year. Not even a whole year because I stopped for awhile over the summer. I really like the White light tho. the Durolux I have work Epistars is white and I just enjoy looking at my plants under that light. It's a much better representation of how the plant is actually doing versus having to pull it out and look or kill the lights.

It's a much better representation of how the plant is actually doing versus having to pull it out and look or kill the lights.
This is a really good point I've never heard anyone put into a good explanation before and you are so right, it's so easy to miss or actually dismiss a deficiency thinking it's a trick of the light

SS not gonna be enough !- Got no skills worth a dam left except growing weed and making liqour both against the law -- So what am I supposed to do go hungry ?-- I don't think so !-- It would be nice to be legal but I expect I may never be - even when Texas goes legal I suspect the terms will be unacceptable !--
Stinky say my lights are so 2013 ?-- That may be about right ?-- They old !--- Some older than others ! -- I can grow under them but I could do so much better with more better light !

I wasn't exposed to billing and such being in the operating room -- We just did the work !-- When people find out I was injured at the hospital some say --well U were at the right place to get injured !-- In my mind it was always get them to the hospital and we'll fix them !- Not so for ole Keef !- They stood me up with my flat face and screwed up neck and walked me thru the emergency dept - put me In a van and drove me down one the roughest roads in the NO area to the workers comp clinic while I tried to hold my face together and not pass out !- They took an x-ray and said dude U got "F"ed up !- U need surgery to fix that !-- Back at the hospital I had to run away to get medical help !-- Don't remember driving home ( or pulling a blade on them when they wanted to put me back in that van )-- If this would have happened in Texas I would be a rich man !- It didn't !- I relocated to Texas after Katrina and before my last disability hearing - Judge saw the pony tail on this Katrina refugee and decided I wasn't disabled !- If I could help around the house some --I could get a job folding clothes !---Even though lawyers on both sides said I couldn't work --- Here have some more morphine and shut up !-- Thrown away like a broken tool ! - Many would have bit a bullet so as not to be a burden on thier family !- I didn't !- They morphine didn't kill me either ! - Longest walk I ever took was from the parking lot 2 weeks later back into that place of woe to submit to surgery !- Worked on ole Keef all night long !- Woke up in the recovery room tied to a stretcher with everyone staying out of reach !-
I am what happens when U fall thru the cracks in the medical system !

Good Morning OFC...Blurple lights and health insurance/hospitals...I am glad we have moved past the blurple lights...went to a install once and a guy had plywood over one window...tiny notch in corner of plywood....yep blurple light leaking...I could smell it inside anyway.Left laughing as I fired up a J in his driveway thinking how nervous he must have been...for no reason. Being self employed I get to pay full price for health insurance...$344.00 per month I think..and that is just the 80/20 Blue Cross nothing fancy. We lost our second State hospital in town to a private venture Merit Health ...only show in town now and every week they are suing people in the court proceeding. Working hard to maintain good health...as Keef said..best insurance is to stay healthy. I hate a thief SA...you have good reason to be afraid of theft...I offer thieves some advice ...that nothing says no, like a sucking chest wound.....You know I gotta say something....Yellow Tigers whupped some Orange Tigers arse last night.....That boy needs a haircut anyway! ...Peace ya'll

133558431_13441.3482645.13146340.main.gif.jpeg

I pay more for Blue cross/ blue shield with a $4000 deductible than you do, and it's thru my employer. My lung meds went up and I pay almost double your monthly for 1 medication, I take 4 all together. I went 2 years without the heart and lung meds, because I couldn't afford them. I wound up in the hospital with doctor telling me I could never work again and I would need an oxygen tank full time. So I went and got a job and walk miles every day. Broke my foot at the metatarsal where the toes go into the foot bone. My foot is mangled and the best thing I did was not baby it.

Morning OFC !
Life throw U some curve balls sometimes !-- U get knocked down U get back up -- I don't know any other way !-- I tried to go back to work after my fall -- Physcharitrst told my boss I couldn't-- He said I had seen too much blood guts and death for one lifetime and my mind was broken !-- They were afraid I would lock up during stress and not be able to function !-- I was a wreck but my mind rewired itself or something over the years -- I do alright !
Wake and Bake - more rain coming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back