Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC -- I grow weed !-- Gloman I hear ya about narcs !- Some days is hard ! - Little wind change yesterday and I thought that was the front backing up -- No !- --but now my face say it's coming -- Face Don't lie !-- Had a hard night !-- I be better later --

I may get somewhere by spring and put a few clones out -- Maybe it's just me but I can't match my inside quality outside --Higher production and lower quality is what I get outside - Maybe that will be different with sativas -- It would make good hash though !--

For Me, as soon as I had indoor weed I ditched the outdoor.
Mold breaks your heart when you have no choice but burn Over 100lbs, and Not the fun way.
I can process 50lbs at a time into hash but not if its moldy.
Down there in Texas you probably don't have as much of a problem with the mold so it would probably pay off to have a few of the monsters you've created outdoors.

Good morning OFC! There be snow out there. A bunch of it. I tried to get the wife to try that BoC. She's one of those people can't taste anything in weed but weed. She said she couldn't taste the bourbon but wanted to know why I like something that tastes like I've just siphoned a tank of gas? Part of my terp mission is to get her to experience flavor so there is some success there. The other part of the mission is for me of course lol!

My mission today is to set up another grower box and try to repot that White Indica momma cause I'm fixing to bloom her !--- Still need to find a bubbler pump for the group I'm sexing - Found my gallon jugs of nute stuff - I needed EM1 -
Then when I get thru someone needs to clean this mess up !

Good Morning OFC, Cloudy with a chance of sunshine here.. Snow still on the ground but warming up 40s..
Started soaking some seeds 3 Blue Mystic & 3 Blackjack..
Hope that you all have a wonderful day..:)

Hauling that poison dirt out the grow room -- I hate having to carry **** like water and dirt but it gotta go - I moved a strawberry plant into veg and she took off so now I start a strawberry patch in that dirt see if it'll grow !-
Getting a few sprinkles --
HP - Tuna sounds good for the diner but I'm kinda up to my eyeballs right now - I get back with U on that later -

Good mornin ofc...looks like a dry day anyway and it may get up to 55*...makin some changes inside the grow cabinet...tryin to control the temps and RH a bit better...so I’m thinking to line the space with that 1.5” Hard foam insulation board and some kinda door seal and controllable vents...I’ll have a look around...

Good morning peeps. Snow in the forecast. I am trying not to get cabin fever. The kids are off the pot, makes me conscious of where i light up. Going to try to keep it in my bedroom. Although already had a joint of lambs bread, only a couple of hits. Oh brother.
My plants in the bathroom are looking better, turning green instead of yellow, still tiny. I need a project. What should i do? Vacuum the ceilings? Gloman, you are a good man. So is all ya all. Tell me a good project for January.

Hello OFC
Blue skies and partly cloudy outside. it is cold though at 46 degrees.
Outside grows give me a much better yield. I grow in 25 gallon fabric pots and the plants look like little Christmas trees by August. I am lucky the humidity in NorCal is pretty good for growing.

Have an amazing day OFC!

Hello all. Glad to see you have a O'l farts club here. I happen to be one. Been around these places for years now. Been smoking since 1969 and growing off and on since then. I retired 10 years ago and have been growing steady since then.

I have 11 strains going right now and it has taken me a long time to get pretty much the exact strains that I want. Still looking for the Golden Fleece though. I am not a breeder but grow from both clones and seeds.

Looking forward to hooking up and talking with peeps my on age with like minded interests.

Will take me a while to learn my way around in here. Your server is different from the ones I am used to.

Got my dirt hauled outside -- Raining -- So I put a couple my 35 gallon boxes under the eve to collect rain water - Set up that aerogrower box later -- The chaos is slowly turning to order -- Not there yet -- Them plants that was in that poison dirt are turning around after one day in aero !-- Take me a run or 2 at the new place before I start culling -- Not like there's any second rate weed amongst them !--

Welcome putembk!
Sounds like you're in the right place! Were just a bunch of enthusiasts enjoying the same passion. Lots of great people here with a Wealth of information they're always willing to share. Glad you found us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back