Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but before they even let U touch a helicopter they spend 8 weeks trying to get U to quit !-- They ran me down a sandy trail with deep fluffy sand until the sand rose up and slapped me in the face !- When I woke up they were pouring water on me to cool me down so I wouldn't die !-- How far we going sarge ?-- All the way soldier -- all the way !

3:30 am -- Woke up hurting -- The face again --
I didn't fall and hurt myself in that sandy dry creek bed they just ran me until I went down -- I didn't quit !-- Nick is kinda right it seems to always be my face that gets it !-
I'm make smoke some see if I can get enough relief to go back to sleep -

Good Morning OFC.....Welcome putembk...so glad you dropped in for a spell and hope you are a regular. Cooler air has arrived...love that sound of the North wind through the pines!...Tuna Kush is really loud smell wise now...it has hit its stride mid grow, had to start up another filter yesterday. I did an install for a young couple 2 days ago...the gentleman was 27...lady about 24. He was hanging with me outside as I worked...talking and B.S...he asked first did I smoke cigarettes or "anything"...found the question a bit strange...as he was smoking a cigarette and eliminated the "in need theory". I had noticed a pot smell in his house...dank smell not burning pot. His second approach he pulls out a bad of loud smelling nuggets and ask me do I like cannabis. I told him I smoked a "bit"...he offered a bud to go for when I was done. I took it and gave him a J in return....he and the wifey jumped on it...raved over the taste and effect. I never smoke in strange surroundings on the job...(cameras everywhere). OK...I drive home get the nugget out for examination lol. First most of that loud smell was gone...yep its that chemical concoction they put on weak weed to add smell and simulate a buzz. I fired up a bowl and was treated to a awful sour taste and no punch at all detected.... put the rest of it in the wood heater for the fire this morning. It was terrible...I feel sorry for those smoking such trash...it was pretty nuggets but it ended there. His motive was, he was a dealer and wanting to sale me some....lmao...sorry for laughing but it was pathetic...been there...done that...H ell no ain't gonna be no more! Smoke that real dank folks...somebody has to set the example for these young folks !

1484564694611.png

Good morning yall!
Lol. HP
That sounds like they get their weed from an Illinois dispo!
Pure adulterated garbage!
Its 4, yes 4*F this morning!
I had to unplug the pond fountain as it froze a solid stream of pouring water and emptied the lower pond while the top pond runneth over.
Keef
Can I come stay with you till spring? ( kidding) Snivel, snivel, Whine, moan and complain! lol
I surely don't like the cold. After the explosion that took my hand, cold translates to Pain now and I already got plenty of That! Must have been some brain injury too.
On a Good note, my girlz are hitting their stride again. Leaves are reaching up and everybody looks happy as a clam! Ill probably start cutting clones in a day or two.
Have a great day and stay warm yall!

Holy thermometer Gman...that is bone cold..I was complaining cause my spigot water is 64* this morning and needs warming before I water with it. I use a boogie blue hose filter outside...leaves less mess indoors handling the water filtering duties. Our camper parks are full of snowbirds this time of year...they have great deals if you have a motor home or travel trailer.

Ill tell you one thing for sure!
When my responsibilities with my elderly aunt are over, I'm definitely planning on doing the snow bird thing! Anyplace you have 40 acres with woods you Gotta Keep, but it don't mean I gotta stay here when its freezing. Lol. I Like Ga. and Ms.
Texas would be ok too if not for the cartels. I used to thrive in that environment but I finally got some brains. Live by......die by and that didn't sound good to me. :)

The picture quality is terrible, but here's the start of my 1st. Legal grow!
I know it Looks like there are 7 plants in there but really.....its an optical illusion. I'd never tell a lie or mislead the "powers that be". Trust me, he he, there's a legal count of 5. Yall believe me right? ararar

Attachments

• 0119200727.jpg
    0119200727.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
Morning toots!
I woke up this morning out of a sound sleep to the bang bang bang of my plow guy thumping his rig against the asphalt to announce his presence like a sumo wrestler stomping the mat... sprinted straight from my warm bed and out the door still in slippers and PJs to move the truck. We got about 6" and my slippers are now drying on the heater vent lol
Temps tanked this weekend with overnight lows in the single digits... not three days after I dismounted my HPS, and last night I put it all back up just for heat. If I'm wasting watts on warmth I'm gonna get some lumens out of it too, dagnabbit. Yay winter.
Stay toasty, my friends!

Gloman i also take both as cuts and as long as there's a node included in the part stuck in the plug or bubbler they both work fine. Sure roots will form from the stem too, but having that extra oomph from a region of nondifferentiated cells is a great jump start. It sure is nice to have a clone that is already sturdy!

An explosion causes a shock wave that can and will definitely disrupt the brains flotation in cerebral fluid. Not only does the body move from the force so do the internal organs move within the body. Believe me you can walk away with no cosmetic damage and still be messed up.

Good morning OFC. 16 outside. Winds at 30mph. Packing the bowl as fast as I can. Reload!

Morning all. Nice and warm in here. Day 2 on my journey going forward. My lights come on in about 30 minutes and my daily routine will start. Not much going on today. Tomorrow will be different. Today will probably up-pot a Golden Pineapple getting ready to flip two into flower. Early Skunk and White Fire Og #3 are ready for harvest. I run a perpetual grow with 8 in flower. Try and time it so I do two every two weeks.

Right now I also have Lemon Betty #3, Red Cheese and Sierra Snow Snake in flower. Thinking there is another strain in there but can't think of what it is as I haven't woken up yet.

Will watch football this afternoon and somehow find time to walk me and the dog.

Another cup, breakfast and down to the grow.

Be well all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back