Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

Misty and foggy morning. 43 dgrees.
The is funny HP. Most growers know that the street weed is not usually grown to be dank. It is grown to sell. Full of pesticides and cheap crappy nutes. One reason to grow your own.
Your jay probably blew their minds. lol
An explosion causes a shock wave that can and will definitely disrupt the brains flotation in cerebral fluid. Not only does the body move from the force so do the internal organs move within the body. Believe me you can walk away with no cosmetic damage and still be messed up.
I went to a private concert once and I stood in the front row. The bass player turned up her amp and I swear it rattled my guts. boom boom boom I could feel the sound waves in my chest. Almost like an explosion. lol The band was an all woman AC/DC cover band called ThundHERstruck. The next band was John Fogerty and the bass player did not have his amp loud enough to rock my guts. :)

Have an awesome day friends!

That k2 stuff is terrible. Pure human greed. The local homeless shelters have problems with people using that stuff. Some seize out, some get violent, some go into psychosis and some have died. There's no telling what's in that stuff. Or how it will reach with other things they've taken, including legit medicine. I feel bad there are uneducated people consuming that stuff. The street market is scary these days. When I was coming up you could trust product by sight. Now days you could be getting something really really bad. They've had dime bags of tree od kids here because of fentanyl and spice. Unscrupulous dealers and uninformed consumers equal feeding frenzy... Sad and scary. Be careful out there smoking with people you don't know!

Monday a holiday -- Seed can't leave until Tuesday !--
Sunny and chilly in the mudhole !--
Still got pressure in my face - Feel kinda like a pissed off Cyclops !-- No doubt the explosion caused Gloman a brain injury -- How bad what area who knows -- I'm concerned about what happens to football players had too many concussions-- I had more than my share getting hit in the head !-- Foothall - then I took some hard hits in the Tae-Kwon-Do tournaments too !-- Then the fall !-- I probably got swiss cheese between my ears by now -- I just barely graduated high school in the bottom of my class -- The army tested me and turned out I had a fairly high IQ ! -I used to be pretty smart !--
Back to the grow !-- Clones ?- long as it got a node/grow point on top I can probably root it !- I really don't pay much attention to it -- I take too many cuts - 34 spot cloner always seems to produce plenty clones -- I take small cuts --

Put - Sounds like U do alot like me with a bloom rotation --
I do a 4 part bloom rotation of mostly fast finishing indicas !-- I'm in Texas Cuz and they hunt us here for sport !-- My 1st legal joint will be smoked in my land !-- Never seen a dispensary or such myself !--

I have never even seen K2. I have no need or desire to mess with the stuff. However, novitius I disagree with your assessment on stuff being clean when we were coming up. I remember White Cross in the early 70's was good speed and then somebody started cutting it wit ritalin. All it did was give me the shakes then. Terrible stuff. One way to get me off of it.

Same with Coke. Ever do a line and feel like you had to use the bathroom? That is because they started cutting it with baby laxative. Same with LSD and other drugs in the day. Was actually good for me....all I have done since the early 80's is marijaana.

I have never even seen K2. I have no need or desire to mess with the stuff. However, novitius I disagree with your assessment on stuff being clean when we were coming up. I remember White Cross in the early 70's was good speed and then somebody started cutting it wit ritalin. All it did was give me the shakes then. Terrible stuff. One way to get me off of it.

Same with Coke. Ever do a line and feel like you had to use the bathroom? That is because they started cutting it with baby laxative. Same with LSD and other drugs in the day. Was actually good for me....all I have done since the early 80's is marijaana.
That is true. I guess to be now specific I could've said "you could be pretty sure stuff wouldn't kill you". In my years of partying I was rather fortunate to not get burned. By sight also meant by seeing the dealer. You could usually figure if someone was level or not by behaviour, ya know? These days most of these kids don't really know what they're hustling. It's a crap shoot with your life in many circumstances beyond The usual suspects.

1973 -Basic training Ft Polk Louisiana -- Bull in the ring!--
The soldiers lined up around the pit and counted off so everyone had a number !- A soldier was sent to the center of the pit -- When your number was called charge and strike the bull once and return to your place around the pit !-- My turn in the pit?-- 20/13/17/4 /30-- Lights out !- never saw it coming !- I was pretty good with a pugil stick but they gonna get U eventually !-
Never had a desire to try that synthetic weed --
Back then and today -- Know your dealer !-- I was mostly moving them bricks and smoked a lot of that crap --

I live in the land of Dispensaries. There are more of them here than Mc Donalds. I don't or haven't been to one one in over 10 years. Very few that live here go to one. Place for tourists mostly.

novitius The only pot I smoke is mine. You are absolutely right on stuff that could kill you.

Last edited:
Well good afternoon O.F.C.
Sun is shining so we making some power, gotta love it.. put 7000 miles on the new Chevy Bolt haven't paid a penny for fuel.
Anyway, all 6 of my seeds popped in 24 hrs so put them in soil. I like to soak them till they pop.
My papaya is looking fine for 2 weeks in flower.
You don't want to be exposed to a lot of noise for long periods of time. It will mess with more than your hearing, I can tell you from my own experiences...
Hope that you are all having a great day and stay high:)
20200119_132232_001.jpg

A Nurse Larry and Purple Haze be looking girlish and a triple lemon too - Not ready to call it yet but I'm pretty sure !
White Indica in bloom doing what she do and turning white !-- Just like old times !--

Them drying are coming right along -- They been hanging for about a week !
Looking good Cane !-- That papaya ?

I was digging around looking for an air pump and found my pickle jar lab -- Let me set Stinky off real quick ?-- chocholine is that spelled right ?-( highly poisonous )-- get it on U it WILL cause cancer !-
Don't shoot !-- I don't use that one !-- There's a slightly safer Chemical I'm working with !-- Genetic doubling !- Polyploid weed !--( see Dr. David Suzuki and UBC Chemo )-- Somebody got to do it ?-- This all Chewy fault !-- I had put it to the back of my mind - Then he posted that pic of a plant making 4 leaves at a time instead of 2-- I spent a year working out the formula -- They lie-lie-lie !-- I'm close enough !- A few more test runs after I get set back up and I'm back on it -- Right now my weapon of choice be Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- before I do I have to add feminizing seed to my skill set !-- I get it to genetically double from a normal diploid to a tetraploid-- I want it to be a girl -- I can't breed like the big boys but that don't matter --Few can do what I'm attempting !- Make a monster in the lab !-- I may have succeeded over at the beach but pulling them things back from death's door ain't easy - How many of U would put delicate sprouts into a hot weed killer solution ?-- I've done it and saved them !
U have to get this stuff into all the plant cells then get it out again before it kills the plant -- Success rate be 1 in a 1,000 if your technique is flawless and your formula perfect !-- I can do this !- I cheat !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't nobody try this !- I been up to my elbows in the belly of full blown aids patients in surgery !-- 20 years in the OR - sterile technique is second nature to me !--
Plus as U know I'm crazy ashell ?--
1 in a 1,000 ?-- if it was easy everybody be doing it !-- I like my chances !

Good Morning OFC...Fine morning here 34* and clear....we had a breezy 12-14 kt wind yesterday...very dry air...just what we needed...it has dried the ground out in one days time.Chevron is the fine folks behind Paraquat and it was in the food chain for years...it was heavily used in row crops for burn down of weeds before harvest,along with Gramoxone and... Dinoseb mixed with diesel fuel was used...you could smell the fuel on the grain after harvest.... not to mention a saline concoction as well...but it was all harmless they said.....move long...nothing to see here! I have been exposed to tons of herbicides/insecticides during my farming career...I no longer need a night light due to the soft glow I give off! Wake bake n shake a leg time...I am going to drop another Oak today if it all goes well.

images (2).jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC-- Cold-- the dogs be crowding me and my lighter quit !- Not a good start to the day !-- Have to light a piece of paper on the stove to spark up !-- Ain't my 1st rodeo !--
Wake and Bake - Let's do this dam day !
So they doing Charlottesville part 2 today in Virginia today ?
White racist have thrived under this administration !- I bet my daddy be digging dis **** !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back