Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safety meeting with the Neighbor smokin on some blue magoo......

Safety first Cane !-- I saw the dammest thing when the princess and I took our scooter crawl to the beach today !-- As I entered the beach there were 3 cars in front of me -- 1st one ran out into the fluffy sand and stopped -- The one behind him went to the left and the one behind him went to the right to get around !-- Just because U allowed to drive on the beach don't mean it is a good idea !-- They was all 3 stuck up to the axles as we scooted right on passed and onto the harder sand below the high tide mark !- I'm on a scooter I ain't pulling no body outta nowhere !-- Dumasses !

morning people,,,in a lot of pain have not done demo work in a while ,,,,been tearing things up pretty good for the last few days cant wait to start (demo work sucks)gonna need to buy another 1/4 lb,,,,hate buying pot,,,, did good on my last package made it last almost 2 months,,,tea's almost gone ,joint finished ,,,,time to go break things up ,,,,stay safe be well

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Take it easy Zig !-- Don't hurt yourself !-- When U can these cannacaps I take do help me with pain !-- I know when U buy U might think eating weed is a waste but do it right and it will reduce how much U smoke and an edible buzz can be nice! -- I just Bake it at 240 for half hour then pack it into gel caps !-- A couple caps with some oil or food and bout an hour later it will say hello !-- Around here U wanna buy weed it will almost certainly be Mexican brickweed !-- I didn't think I would ever be able to quit buying !--

Morning OFC...Yep winter's here, we have been having some snow in the mountains and it looks like it is here too stay...
wake and bake .........:48:

80 here Cuz !-- Supposed to be a cool front tonight bring the temp down into the 60s at night !-- Might have to break out the heavy coat and turn the heat on !-- I wonder if it still works ? --Don't need it much !
Still working on that PH bud -- I need to hustle up some cap weed and have more coffee !

Working on an extraction this morning !-- In my belly !-- It do an effective extraction !--

Morning fellow stoners. Cold mornings and warm afternoons is fall in the Central Valley. Smoking the chem berry. It is tasty. The hazelnut cream is curing up something special.

Morning Umbra !-- Hazelnut Cream is curing up something special ? -- I hate U Cuz !-- I want some !

If there was to be a poster for that Variety Chasing Disease -- My pic would probably be used !

Caps kicked in I'm survive another day !-- I been thinking about people like RE and Zig that don't have much if any room for a grow -- U know Harvey tore this place up and to me junk is building material !-- I been thinking about what would be kinda universally available that could be used to grow -- I mentioned those old 8 foot chest freezers to RE once! -- I'm check around and see if I can get one to the house so I can work on it -- I been thinking about this awhile !-- Stand it up on end with the motor end at the bottom -- Now U got a door that can be locked -- The LEDS got a fan built in so I mount it at the top with vents holes for the fan and add an additional fan if needed and vent it good and put a box or something in the bottom for a DWC box and if I can make it work in our heat I teach others how to do it ? -- Shouldn't be hard and it could be outside and locked !

D.D. not here to be my wine taster !-- It was time to rack it !-- Instead of filtering I let it sit so any sentiment sinks to the bottom then I syphon off the clear wine !-- Called clarifying the wine !-- Blueberry is da bomb like I expected !-- Coconut is tricky but this sheet might be nice in a warm shifter on a cold day !-- I think I can do better but it'll work -- Pear really needed to be racked it had lots of sentiment! -- The pear gonna be fine !-- D.D. say just stick to blueberry it always comes out nice but I have a curious soul !-- Molasses and brown sugar done boiled over twice that sheet gonna be scary !
Still got 5 more gallons of Blueberry cooking she won't run out !--

Between what I swallowed siphoning on top of the tasting I can verify that that stuff hits back !-- Whew !

Sounds like a Lotta vino...By the way how long before you flip your little ones to sex them?

Cane I don't know if U wanna do like me ? - This is hard on a plant !-- This my latest girl !-- She been sexed and that is the top as my first cut !--She back in Veg !-- Now she can recover !

That would be another one out the House of Umbra !-- Temple -x- BPU !

View attachment 20171015_140908.jpg

Was thinking about growing these seedlings out a little more then flipping them, sexing them, then flipping them back ..what you think should work eh

That's what I do !-- I move them to bloom until a few days after I see hair just in case it want to pop some balls too -- Then I just take the top because 2 plant mean more plants !--I pull her back to veg at 18/6 and let it recover !-- I can then take cuttings off it as needed or let it recover and reveg some then send it back to bloom !-- I perfer to take my cuts in the 2nd -3rd week of bloom !-- They'll grow U a bush !--
About brewing and growing ? -- It's the head injury Cuz !-- Everything gets exaggerated! -- A little is never enough !-- More !- More! -More !-- Speaking of which I really need a bigger place to grow !--

Sure would save a lot of dirt ect. Not vegging out male plants..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back